Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2020 PPV Board
Boris Replacement
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-26-2020, 10:00 AM

You can all be calm now, comrades. Boris is here to save the Game of Wars.

Yes blin, the Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers has been unkind to Boris over past few weeks. They team me with that Western spy Mini Morbis, causing Boris to lose yet another match I was supposed to win. I was mad, comrades. I thought this meant Van Lake and rest of company wanted Boris gone, all because he sells to much merchandise to young Slav children.

Ah, little did I know that this was all trick to make sure Boris was in right position for Game of Wars. It was test blin! Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers wanted to see if Boris could fight well even when partner was not at my side. And Boris passed with ease! Oppa, I showed the world that it is unwise to discredit the Slav Superstar, especially when odds are stacked against him.

After match, which Tulip Kali and Ruby won only because I was out of cyka ring trying to help that debil Morbis, I was told by Theo Prince that there were not enough fighters for the War of Games, and that he wanted Boris to step up as replacement. Of course he does - who does not want the Slav Superstar to be in the Game of Wars? This is big event blin, and it will only get bigger now that the Gopniks around the world get to see Boris fight the best in the world. Oy blin, it will be good.

Of course, this was not main reason why Theo Prince wanted Boris in Game of Wars. It is also because of Red-X. Allow Boris to tell all the little Gopniks the tale of Red-X. He was man who was supposed to be captain of GameWars army, much like Friend Centurion and Richard Main and others. This was big opportunity for Red-X. But of course, Red-X is major debil. He ask for many opportunity, but always fail. And blyat, he fail this time, too. So Theo Prince tell Red-X "ok you debil, you no longer captain because you are no good and likely are Western spy who smell of terrible mayonez." At least, this is what I assume.

And so we get to week before Game of Wars, and what happens? Borsha, many fighters drop out! Biggest name that drop out is Atara Teams, who was made captain after the kick out Red-X. Worse yet, Red-X sign up as replacement. If someone does not step up, Red-X will be back in Game of Wars, and will fail once again.

This is where Boris comes in! My task is simple - beat Red-X and keep him out of main show. If I do that, I am rewarded with a chance to win entire tournament! Oppa! This is fantastic news, comrades! All Boris needs is one chance. Give me opportunity, and I will be successful blin.

First step is to beat Red-X. Easy! Red-X will melt faster than Babushka's jam on a hot summer day. This will be no problem. A rather embarrassing night for Red-X, indeed. Debil was supposed to be captain, and now he will feel power of the cheeki breeki.

After giant party in name of Boris, I will move on to Henry Cane's team. I will battle five other wrestlers...and of course, I will beat them all! The Wizard? This is no fantasy movie blin. Magic is no real. The Wizard is just man - man who is destined to lose to Boris. Jan Mist? She say she is queen, but the Slavs do not recognize her reign. Boris will not be ruled by a Western spy! Mitchell Bride? He is nobody. Boris has never heard of this man. This means he will be first to be gone from match. Do you like chicken wings, Mitchell? Because you are about to be in one! Phoenix Jones, the champion of Extreme? He is impressive. He win title soon after he join. But so did Boris. Boris is former Weight of Metal Champion! This is just as important blin! And my title win was big news in Eastern Europe. No one talk about Jones and his title. Borsha, it is not important. And Miss Direction? She is just Vita Valentine under mask! Boris is not easily fooled. In Slovakia, we see people in mask all the time. Is easy to know who is who. Miss Direction is just mean Valentine.

So what happens next comrades? Boris beats Red-X, we party, Boris survives Game of War, we party, and finally comes the big match. The main event. Oppa, the big guns!

Then you truly get to see Boris shine. If you think Boris look good before, just wait blin! Once I get into main event, nothing and nobody will stop the Patron Saint of Vodka from standing tall at the end of the evening. Shane and his team can not stop Boris. There is not a single Slav among them! Is very likely they will not make it to the end. I know they have Power of Dick, but this alone can not prevent defeat. Richard Main's team can not stop Boris, but they do have Comrade Alexei on team, so I expect them to be in main event as well. I hope Comrade Alexei outsurvives everyone, and we can have an epic Slav battle for the ages! We show the world the power of the Eastern Bloc! Oppa!

Shane Warstin is Champion of Universe, but even he can not stop the Slav Superstar, especially with only three soldiers on team. Am I supposed to be afraid of Big D and Dan Winford? Cyka blyat! I doubt this team will even come close. They will lose to Friend Centurion and his team. Speaking of, I hope Friend Centurion makes it to the finals, as well. But just because he and Boris are friends, does not mean I won't make him tap out. Centurion is good man, but he is no Slav. Tulip is no Slav. Kim Chaos is no Slav. There is not single person in this tournament that intimidates Boris!

First thing first, I will eliminate Red-X. Maybe if I end this debil's career, they will just hand me automatic title shot for doing good thing for company. Then, I will win two more Games of War and walk out as survivor. Be prepared to feel the power of the cheeki breeki!

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Boris's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-27-2020), Alexei Medved (05-26-2020), Felix Jones (05-26-2020), Theo Pryce (05-27-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-26-2020)