Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2020 PPV Board
Stand Back Gravy, I'll Take The Lead This Time...
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-25-2020, 09:35 AM

Even with The Pink Mist only missing for a few days, crime rates had already risen starkly all across the city.

[Image: NYcity.jpg]

Of course, New York’s finest would never admit it, but they sure could use her helping hands right about now.

[Image: Dan.jpg]

Dan took a big bite of his doughnut and let out a sign between chews as he tossed the doughnut out the window and grabbed the radio to respond.

Dan: "Probably just some bored kid calling in a prank. I’ll check it out."

Dispatch: "Be advised, backup units are already on the way/"

This was just great, he thought. The only reason he was patrolling was because of how many of his colleagues were currently in self-quarantine, refusing to work because they were scared of catching the COVID. It was an all hands on deck type of situation. Even though Dan was 61, he was a body for care. Patrol the neighborhoods and make sure that the citizens know that we’re still at work. That was supposed to be his role tonight, but now he’s responding to a bomb threat. It could be nothing, just a prank like he said, but after having seen the senseless destruction that happened on 9/11, Dan wouldn’t be surprised if some crazy sand monkey really was trying to blow up such a staple of American life as a 7-11.

Dan flipped on the sirens and shot down the street towards the 7-11.

A few minutes pass before Dan pulls into the 7-11. He parks his cruiser at the far end of the lot and steps out with his radio on PA mode. Shielded by his car door, Dan watches as a wild-eyed white man in a bomb vest paces back and forth. Dan can’t be sure how many hostages are inside, but from where he’s standing, he counts at least 3.

Dan: “My name is officer Dan Hogan. Please remain calm. I am going to call the store. When I do, I would like to speak with the gentleman in the vest.”

The crazy dude seems to get even more on edge upon the arrival of Dan. He grabs one of the hostages, a younger girl in her early to mid 20’s. He uses her as a human shield, holding a Glock to her head as he backs his way towards the counter where the phone is.

Dan googles the number on his cell and clicks dial.

*RIIIIING*

*RIIII*

Crazy Dude: “H.. Hello?”

Dan: “Is this the gentleman in the vest?”

Crazy Dude: “Y.. Yes..”

Dan: “What’s your name son?”

Crazy Dude: “...Jeremy.”

Dan: “Jeremy, my name is Officer Dan Hogan. How many people are in there with you Jeremy?”

Jeremy: “...Uh… Five?.”

Dan: “Five people, are you sure?”

Jeremy: “Yeah, five!”

Dan: “Okay Jeremy, listen, I don’t know what has led you to this point, but why don’t you let those people go, come on out, and we can talk about it?”

Silence on the other end of the line leads Dan to think that he may be getting through to this guy.

Dan: “I.. I DON’T WANT TO TALK!”

*BANG!!!*

Dan’s eyes widen as the shot rings out. He watches as Jeremy dives behind the counter and the young woman working as his human shield drops to the floor motionless as blood begins to instantly pool around her.

Dan: “What the Hell just happened!!?”

Ms. Direction: “Don’t worry boss, I’ve got this one!”

Ms. Direction leaps over the squad car and darts towards the front entrance.

Dan: “Wait!!”

“Shit! Is that The Pink Mist?” He thought as he watched the pink and white laden “superhero” repel up the side of the small convenience store.

Dan: “What in the shit is she doin’?”

Just then backup pulled in behind Dan. They asked for a status update, and he tried to explain what happened the best he could.

Dan: “I think The Pink Mist shot that woman!”

Meanwhile, inside of the 7-11, panic had overtaken Jeremy at this point. Watching the cops(?) shoot that woman right out of his arms had him shook. He was ready to complete his “mission” before the cops could stop him, but he lost it when they opened fire. He crawled on the floor, frantically looking for the detonator.

Jeremy: “Where is it!? C’mon!”

Ms. Direction: “Looking for something?”

Jeremy peeked his head over the counter to see Ms. Direction holding the detonator. Jeremy’s eyes filled with rage. He couldn’t be stopped, he just couldn’t! It was his mission to kill these people. To wipe this Chinese owned gas station off the map as revenge for them yellow bastards unleashing the black plague. COVID 19 was their fault. They made that shit in a lab, then sent it over here where it had taken his mother. Jeremy needed vengeance, and some pink and white clown wasn’t going to take it from him! Jeremy popped up and pointed his gun at Ms. Direction, an old 38 special. It had five shots before it had to reload.

*Blam!*

*Blam Blam!*

Ms. Direction flipped to the side avoiding the shots and taking refuge behind one of the aisles.

Ms. Direction: “C’mon dude! What the Hell!?”

Jeremy ducked back behind the counter.

Jeremy: “Give me back the detonator and maybe I let you walk outta here!”

Ms. Direction: “I give you this detonator, and you blow this whole place up! I can’t have that my man, think about all of the slushies you’d be denying me!”

Outside, Dan and the other officers respond to the gunshots by calling in SWAT. Since the phone is still off the hook from their earlier conversation, Dan gets back on the PA to question the shots fired.

Dan: “We heard shots fired! Is everyone ok!?”

Back inside, the debate between Jeremy and Ms. Direction continues.

Jeremy: “A slushie? Go to the one on Broadway! They’re owned by a nice Arab family!”

A nice Arab family? Ms. Direction giggled as she found it funny how not too long ago, the Arab owned stores were the ones targeted by violence and bigotry. My how the world has changed.

Ms. Direction: “Listen dude, I’m not walking halfway across the city for a slush when I can get a perfectly good one right here!”

Jeremy considers his options for a moment. Two bullets left, and no clear shot.

Jeremy: “How about this, if I let you get your slush and leave, will you give me back my detonator!?”

Ms. Direction: “That’s no good for me, but I’m glad you’ve decided to negotiate. It shows that you’re not just some mindless wack job acting on pure emotion. Evil should always be well calculated, and every action should always hold purpose. Acting out of fear, looking for revenge? That’s amateur stuff!”

Jeremy: “YES OR NO LADY!?!”

Ms. Direction: “Um, NO!”

Shit! Jeremy thinks before irrationally jumping up and firing off one of his last two shots.

*Blam!*

Ms. Direction: “Not a solid negotiating technique my dude!”

Jeremy: “Huh!?”

Ms. Direction rolls out from behind the aisle and tosses a knife! It strikes Jeremy’s hand, knocking the gun from his grip. Jeremy stumbles back in fear as Ms. Direction grabs the gun and trains it on Jeremy.

Ms. Direction: “Now I have the gun and the detonator. Looks like you just ran out of leverage, oopsie!”

Tears begin to fill Jeremy’s eyes as he realizes that he’s been utterly defeated. There will be no revenge for his mother on this night. Right has vanquished wrong. Jeremy breaks down into a sobbing mess and slinks down the wall before burying his face in his hands and sobbing.

Ms. Direction: “Everyone, it’s okay. Just stay where you are until the police arrive!”

The scared hostages comply and stay where they are, even if they seem a little more at ease now. Ms. Direction grabs a plastic cup and fills it to the brim with Cherry Slush. She turns around and examines the room as she takes a big sip.

Ms. Direction: “MMMmmmmm… SO GOOD!”

Ms. Direction skips through the store and out to the parking lot. Upon seeing her, the officers draw their weapons.

Other officers: “Drop the weapon!”

Ms. Direction glanced at the gun in her hand before tossing it to the side.

Ms. Direction: “Whoa! I’m on your side! The situation is under control and I think you have some hostages that would like rescuing or something!”

The officers argue amongst themselves. Is that The Pink Mist? None of them had ever seen her in person before, just heard stories. They decide to leave Dan outside to watch her as the other two officers cautiously enter the building.

Dan: “Are you really The Pink Mist?”

Ms. Direction: “Duh, who else fights crime around New York in a flashy pink outfit?”

Inside the store, we see the two other officers securing the perp as he continues to ball uncontrollably.

Ms. Direction: “Well, that’s my cue.”

Dan: “Huh?”

[Image: boom.gif]

Ms. Direction triggered the bomb causing a wildly impressive explosion. Officer Dan hit the deck and Ms. Direction used the sudden distraction to repel on top of a nearby building where she took a BIG GULP of that awesomely satisfying cherry slush before addressing the camera directly.

Ms. Direction: “That was FRICKIN AWESOME, RIGHT!!? Dude was all like, “boo-hoo Imma blow this place up”, and I was like oh no mister, not before I get my slush! Then I totally owned his ass, got my slush, and dipped out. At Least the dude got what he wanted in the end. I’m not completely heartless, especially when all you want to do is cause a little chaos and flip the world on its head! And that’s exactly what team B.O.B. is doing at War Games! Nobody expected us, nobody was prepared for us. Heck, I wasn’t even expecting us to be perfectly fair, but I’m glad the chips fell as they did, cause it was looking like my best option was team Cent, but with the majority of this team pulling out for reasons still unknown, it has allowed us to build the strongest team at War Games! Hmmm, I bet that’s on account of Felix Jones. I hear the guy has lady luck by the balls. Good for him! That luck will serve us well come War Games, not that we really need luck. Hell, I really need to do is order Graves to annihilate his own team, and the job’s done, on to the main event we go!”

“But do I REALLY want to get by just by proving how loyal my subordinates are? Don’t get it twisted. I could care less about honor and all that jazz, but if I let Graves have all the fun, then what am I supposed to do? There are some good candidates on this team. Good candidates to join B.O.B. and help us with our quest of WORLD DOMINATION!!”

Ms. Direction giggles before continuing.

Ms. Direction: “Okay, okay, nothing as cliche as that, promise. B.O.B.’s real goal is to bring Chaos to the XWF. Not to be mistaken with Chris Chaos, though that dude has the right idea. Introduce a little Anarchy, Upset the established order, and everything becomes Chaos. It’s so true, except for when Chris says it. All he cares about is gold and stats. A man like that can’t bring Anarchy to the XWF, but I can. Not just because I’m the fastest rising star on the brand of the same name, but also because my brand of chaos isn’t blinded by trivial pursuits. If you really want to burn it all, you can’t allow yourself to fall for the allure of any accolades that aren’t part of your mission. For example, if Ruby wants to face me, she’ll be putting that gold on the line, but not because I care about being YOUR champion. No, no, I demand that she place the belt on the line because I want to take everything from her!”

“I want her to realize that when she faced Ms. Direction, there was nothing that she could have done to stop me. I want to drive her out of the XWF and into the frickin ground. I hate heroes. I hate them almost as much as I hate the other egotistical ultra-competitive fools that fill the halls of Xtreme. Chris Chaos IS one of those fools, but likely one that will be snuffed out early, just like the team that WE face at War Games!”

“Micheal Graves won’t touch me, even without me specifically telling him to. That puts you guys at a disadvantage right from the start! Midcard blunder Hanari Carnes, fresh off his loss with Chris Chaos to Cataclysm will once more lead a team of loveable losers to their certain doom. Is there anyone who can stop us? Mastermind maybe? No doubt about it, outside of Micheal Graves, he’s the most impressive member of your team. The problem there is, he’s not very impressive. Especially now that he’s a wannabe villain who thinks adding a few curse words here and there to what is essentially the exact same promo’s he was doing before when he claimed to fight along the side of good somehow makes him worthy of the title. No dude, sorry. Being bad is about more than using naughty words. As a matter of fact, I’m the baddest bitch in the XWF, and I tend to keep the cussing to a minimum. Overuse of those words just make you look like a goob with a 4th-grade vocabulary, not a villain, but hey, you just keep standing there smiling and waving to the crowd while simultaneously finding yourself bewildered by the fact that everyone deems you a nonthreat before they even lace up the boots.”

“Then there’s the bottom of the barrel, Laim Roberts. This is a guy who has been around for years, but one loss and he tucked his tail and ran as fast and as far away as he could. Suddenly he’s back, and looking to prove that he’s not a loser like his dad, Chasm. Way to set the bar as low as you possibly could. Fortunately you won’t be the biggest loser on your team with any luck, since either Borris or Red X. the man that was booted from his captain spot just over a week ago will face off to see who takes home that honor.”

“Over here we have Felix Jones who is obviously bringing lady luck in as his cornerman. Then we have Jenny Myst, one of the most self-centered and totally evil women in the XWF. Micheal McBride and The Wizard? All of them are great candidates to join B.O.B. and all of them will have the opportunity to prove themselves at War Games.”

“So I guess the question left is, if I don’t care about this sport, what is my motivation for winning? It’s pretty simple guys. My team wins, we spread the message of B.O.B. More people join, and we destroy the remaining heroes by sheer numbers! Why work hard when you can work smart? I help this broken team shine, and B.O.B. gets some free press in the process. Originally Mikey was tasked with this job, but once he told me how shitty his team was, I knew that I needed a plan B. How fitting that “team shit” is the team that forced me into this show by being as bland and talentless as they are, and now they are the very same team that I’m pitted against to make it to the main event?”

“Lady luck really is on our side!”

THE NEXT DAY

[Image: News.jpg]

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Chris Page (05-25-2020), Doug Whitford (05-25-2020), Felix Jones (05-25-2020), Jenny Myst (05-25-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-25-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-25-2020)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-25-2020, 12:54 PM

[Image: JoinBOB.jpg]

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miss Fury's post:
Jenny Myst (05-25-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-25-2020), Theo Pryce (06-01-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Miss Fury's post!
Doug Whitford (05-25-2020)