Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 11:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2020 PPV Board
Blood Oath Pt 2
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-23-2020, 10:19 PM

Once Jillian had left, I sat down on my couch and lit up a cigarette. I had a feeling this thing she needed help was going to be a pain in my ass, it's not like I had a say in the matter. She had me by the balls with that blood oath and I couldn't break from it. I was going to have to see this through. I shouldn't have given her that oath but she saved my life and I thought it was the right thing to do at the time. When I was in the Syndicate we had done tons of jobs together, more than I could count. She pulled me out of a bad situation. I should have died that day but if it wasn't for her. I wouldn't be here now. Oh well. That's life. No use in bitching about it but afterwards, I was going to make sure she knew I never wanted to see her again, for if I did. I was going to put a bullet between this pretty baby blue eyes of her's. She's more trouble than she's worth, she a torn in your side and a pain in the ass. She was one of the few reasons why I left the Syndicate, the other reasons I'm not going to get into. It's in the past and needs to stay there. I like the life I have now. It's pretty much carefree. I hunt down people and collect a check and it's legal. Much different than my past life. Sure the money wasn't great but it gets me by, that's why I joined the XWF for some extra cash. I used to be rolling in the dollar bills when I was working with her but because I wanted out, Management only left me with a grand. I wasn't happy about it but it beats being killed. So I took that thousand bucks and went out on my own and the past few years have had it's ups and downs and that was okay in my book, I was free and that's what I wanted. Well, I was free til Jillian showed back up. So now I'm sucked back in. Don't you hate that? You change your life, things are going great and then the past comes kicking down your door. I wasn't going to run away from it, I'm a man of my word. So whatever she had in store. I was going to face head on and whatever happens, happens. So be it.

It was eight PM, so I had time to take a shower and maybe take a small nap before Jillian came back. I took one last drag from my cigarette and put it out in the ashtray. It took me a few moments to get up but I did and made my way to the shower. All I could think about was Jillian and her problem. It could be anything, from simple to difficult and knowing her, it was going to be difficult. She's never been easy to deal with, there was always something. I sighed and turned the shower on and the let the water warm up before getting in. My mind races as I let the water soak me. I had to be focused, War Games was coming up and I had to be tip top for it. In the short time I've been in the XWF, I've become The Xtreme champion who, ironically won by pinning my team's captain Atara Themis. Color me surprised when she drafted me first, I did not see that coming one damn bit. I didn't think I was going to go the first round, not that I thought I wasn't worth it but I'm new around here and there were others who would have been a great first round pick but that's just the way the cookie crumbles, not only do I have the Xtreme title belt, I'm also XWF's Star of the Month for April, again a shocker to me and I'm sure to others but while yes I've been doing great thus far. The real test of War Games. I wanted to win this, I wanted our team to be the last one standing and that wasn't going to be easy. I wasn't a fool. I knew I was going to be swimming in the big boy's pool. I've yet to truly proven myself, at least in my eyes. Sure I've won every match I've been in but that was only two and I faced low tier people but people like Centurion and Robert Main have been here a while and have built their way to the top. A normal person would fear these people, but not I. Yes I did respect them for what they have done but it didn't matter to me. This was the here and now. I knew I could lose this belt at any point in the night but I wasn't going to give it up without a fight.

I finished up my shower and dried off before flopping down on my bed. I made sure to set my alarm for eleven thirty to make sure I was awake before Jillian came. I didn't want her putting a gun to my head again like earlier. I drifted off to sleep and begin to dream of my past, it wasn't about the things I've done, no. It was about her. Not Jillian either but the woman I had fallen in love with. Her name was Emma Watts. She too was in the Syndicate like myself but we had grown close, so close in fact that we wanted out of that life. We wanted to start our own life, away from all it all. It was going to be just us but the day we were going to leave, something happen. I went to meet her at our spot. It was a cafe in Paris. I was ready to put everything behind me but when she came, she told me we weren't leaving together, that she had changed her mind. My world had shattered into a million pieces. After all the talking and planing of leaving to start anew. She ended it right then and there. I had even gotten her favorite roses but it was all for not. She looked at me coldly and said it was over and I was to leave and never come back and as if I cue, the started to rain, as if to wash everything away. I never knew why she changed her mind, I couldn't think of any reason. The night before she was happy. I knew I didn't do anything, at least that I knew of. So it didn't make any sense. I left those roses on the table of the cafe and I left and never looked back. The pain hurt too much. I gave her my heart and she crushed it in her hands. That pain is still with me today this day, I don't think it will ever go away, no matter how much I drink or gamble, it's always going to be there as a reminder to never let that happen again.

My eyes snapped open when the alarm on my cell phone went off, I reached over and pressed one of the buttons to turn it off, something wasn't right. I could feel eyes on me. I slept with a gun under my pillow, I reached for it, turned the safety off and shot up pointing the gun at the door of my bedroom. Jillian was standing there leaning on the door frame with a smile on her face. I had a feeling she would be early. That's always been her style but she was here earlier than I thought she would be. I lowered my gun and got out of bed. I was naked, I was too lazy to put on PJs or boxers before getting some shut eye. Jillian just watched me as I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt to put on. I wasn't bothered by her seeing me naked. It's not like she had before, it wasn't a big deal.

"I had a feeling you'd show up before midnight." I said, annoyed. [red]"Let's get this over with. I want to go back to bed, plus I have shit to do tomorrow."

"Alright." Jillian said as he walked out of my room and to my kitchen table. I followed her, still trying to wake up. I made sure to take my handgun with me. I sat down at the table and lit up a cigarette. Taking a drag from it and letting the smoke fill my lungs. It woke me up as I blew grey smoke into the air. Jillian placed a file in front of me. I raised my eyebrow at this.

"What's this?"

"This is our job. Open it up and read it"

She couldn't just tell me what it was? No, I guess she couldn't. She had to be a pain all the way. I set my cigarette down in the ashtray and picked up the file. There was some documents and a few picture of people. Once I started to read it, I realized what our job was and it didn't make me happy one damn bit. I threw the file down and pick up my smoke and shook my head. God damimt.

"Fucking really? Our job is to assassinate a politician? Not only that, a US politician. What the fuck? In all my years as part of the Syndicate we never went after US politicians. That's way too much heat. So what gives?

"Yes, that's the job. Don't worry, he won't be on United State's soil. He'll be overseas in Dubai, he's trying to make a deal with someone over there and long story short, it wouldn't be good for the Syndicate. We need him dead. He's not a good person anyways. So it's not a lose but what politician is a good person? We leave in a week. So whatever you need to do, get it done."

Fuck my life

"I'm not going to pull the trigger. I won't kill him. I don't care how bad he is. I don't want to end up in a deep dark C.I.A. prison cell."

"Oh don't worry, I need you there as backup, I need you to be my eyes and ears. You're the only one I can trust. That's why I came to you. I'm going to take out the target and then we got the Hell outta there. It's an easy job. It's simple really"

Simple my ass

"I don't have a say in the matter anyways. Just let me know when we are leaving. I'll be ready. You can leave now. I'm going back to sleep."

"You don't want to catch up?"

"Fuck no. Now leave I said coldly. She got the hint and made her way to the front door, but before she left, Jillian turned to me and flashed me a smile

"Its going to be like old times Felix. We'll have so much fun"

Before I could say a word, she opened the door and left. I walked over to it and made sure it was locked. Like old times huh? No thank you bitch. I hope I never see you again after this. The few hours of sleep was getting to me. Dream land was calling my name, I hoped it was a better dream than the previous one. I guess we'll have to see. I put my gun back under my pillow and laid down in my bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

----Dream land---

"War Games, the first XWF pay-per-view I'll be in. I find that fitting. It's felt like I've been at war since the day I stepped foot here in the land of the Xtreme. It's been a non stop of beatings, coming left and right, up and down and all sorts of different ways. Ever since I grabbed this Xtreme title from Atara, I've been beaten half to death, shot at and even slipped on cum from a shit rat known as Dildo or was it Bildo. I'm not sure. I don't care because every single time someone went after me. I've come out on top, I've fought my way through all the bullshit. I've dealt with every obstacle that's been thrown my way. I've never bitched about it, I've never tried to get out of it. I've always dealt with it. War Games is no different. It's just another hurdle I have to overcome. That being said. I'm not going to kid myself and not take note of who's in these games of war. I can tell your right now who's not going to make it to the Main Event. Besides of course Team Carnes but I'll get to them later. Right now, Low Mo, Calvary, Vanessa Gibson, Le Strange, Brian Storm and of course that dick sucking cunt bag Peter Gilmour. Not one of these people have what it takes. Sure even if their team wins and goes to the finals, they won't be apart of it and that's a fact jack. These are the people I'm not worried about and everyone knows it. When it comes down to it, they are nothing more than an anchor that will slow down their team and maybe even cost them but that's not my problem. I didn't draft them and some of them were forced to be on the team"

"Fuzz or Shawn whatever you wanna call yourself. I don't know what the fuck you did to piss Theo Pryce off and I've sure you feel you can handle what he throws at you but man, you got fucked over hard. When it came to you to draft your team, it was like watching someone get gangbanged. You poor mother fucker. Don't get me wrong Shawn. I respect you. I don't hate you, you haven't given me a reason to but that doesn't mean if we meet in the ring, I'm not going to beat your ass down. It doesn't mean I'm just going to let you have the victory. No, you're the fucking Universal Champion. You have a lot of work to do and If I have to stop you, I fucking will. You're a smart man right? So you know when I say I'll stop at nothing to win. You know I'm speaking the truth."

"Robert Main, you're team seems well off, well besides Low Mo, there is another. Thunder Knuckles. We can all see it happening a mile away. He's going to betray you. You made a mistake in drafting him. It's going to cost you. I know it is, people like him who are loyal only to money, will stab you in the back and not lose sleep over it. In other words you're fucked man. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. Since I'm a betting man. If you're team does win, It's only going to be you and your tag team partner who walk out of that first match. You two are going to have to carry that team to victory. That's a lot to do in one night. I don't think you two are up for it but hey. I've been wrong before. I'll be there waiting for you in the Main Event. Trust me on that. If I have to stop you, I will, no ifs ands or buts about it. You yourself are a former Universal champion but that was a long ass time ago. You might not have what it takes anymore. Sure your tag team title run has been great but look who has came to challenge you. No bodies and losers. It really hasn't been that hard to keep them. It seems you've been on easy street. War Games will show you if you and your partner truly should have those belts. We'll find out I'm sure."

"I think I'll stop it here. I'll have some more words later for others, I'm in no rush. For now, I need a drink and maybe some sleep or my dick sucked. Eh, I'll see where the night takes me. Til next time, take care."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (06-15-2020), Atticus Gold (05-24-2020), Chris Page (05-24-2020), Theo Pryce (05-24-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-24-2020)