Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll results are in
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-23-2020, 01:49 PM

Greggo's holiday poll results social media post Said:I got a poll here that says the person most likely to beat my champion, Sarah Lacklan, for her title is none other than...

...wait for it

LOLnopeJK no such person exists. Got u.

#EyesOnHer #DrinkHerPiss #GreggosGurlsRule

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (08-23-2020)
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-23-2020, 01:53 PM

'Tis true! Just look at all the people lining up to cut a promo on why they deserve a shot at the Universal Championship!

Could it be that this will be the first PPV where the champ is NOT on the card? Not her fault, surely!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-23-2020, 02:00 PM

"Oh gurl, you trippin! My other gurl will be on the card 4 shurre. I mean dang if it cums down to it I'll just job out to her myself because I owe her a win back anyway since right now the current record between Greggo and Sarah Lacklan is Greggo=1 Lacklan=0."

"Now keep in mind I aint braggin none. I think its bullshit how that pin went down and they robbed her of the FeederWeight title even tho I got up before 3! But whatevs, I still owe her a win back. If nobody else will step up, I volunteer in advance to take ONE night off from being Sarah's manager/incurance/hypeboi/sexyarmcandy and I will lay down fer her live on PPV. Boom we good. We gooooood. Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!"

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-23-2020, 02:14 PM

I'd fight for a shot of that universal strap, but wouldn't be fought amoung the top three who'd they peg for. I feel like, the main reason is that.... what there to gain to state your intentions, when its clear that they are in a desperate need of people to fight her. I know most of the heavy hitters here, are mostly going to be focused on other things than her strap.

Maybe it's a good thing you'd job yourself off, that'll make for some shitty buy rates that would rival Jim Jimson's quarantine battle royal high buy rates for years to come.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Wish's post!
(08-23-2020)
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-23-2020, 03:51 PM

"Give that Vita girl a shot. She has a hard on for Sarah. Oh wait I forgot, she doesn't work here anymore on account of being a mass murderer. Oh well, not like she would have won anyway!

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-23-2020, 04:24 PM

(08-23-2020, 02:00 PM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said: "Oh gurl, you trippin! My other gurl will be on the card 4 shurre. I mean dang if it cums down to it I'll just job out to her myself because I owe her a win back anyway since right now the current record between Greggo and Sarah Lacklan is Greggo=1 Lacklan=0."

"Now keep in mind I aint braggin none. I think its bullshit how that pin went down and they robbed her of the FeederWeight title even tho I got up before 3! But whatevs, I still owe her a win back. If nobody else will step up, I volunteer in advance to take ONE night off from being Sarah's manager/incurance/hypeboi/sexyarmcandy and I will lay down fer her live on PPV. Boom we good. We gooooood. Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!"

Hold the phone, I got an even better idea! Seeing as how we're all under the same Greggbrella (I'm working on it!), how about this! What if the XWF made their number of titles an even-steven fifty by bringing back the Trios Championship and Sarah, me and you.....TEAM UP TO GO AFTER IT?! Holy shit, that would be DEVINE! But who should we face?

Heh, do you think I woulda brought the party without the keg of purple drank? Of course I have an idea for that too! We should face Robert "Gaming the System" Main, See Pee Pee, and Fuzz, if he can stop the bleeding from his devastated rectum long enough to lace up a pair of boots.

I should have Atticus' job.
Madison suddenly panics. But not just so the XWF can have one token black, of course!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-23-2020, 07:52 PM

Mmmmm yer a genius. That idea taste like love. I can see it in lightz now:

[Image: WudGUod.png]

[Image: wYr4ru7.png]

OMFGRN I'm marking tf OUT!!!!!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Madison Dyson (08-27-2020)
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-23-2020, 10:54 PM

"I've got the superior championship belt, so, I've no need for titles outside of the Billion Dollar Championship. You can have a possible shot at it, for the right 'donation'."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-26-2020, 09:10 PM

(08-23-2020, 10:54 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said: "I've got the superior championship belt, so, I've no need for titles outside of the Billion Dollar Championship. You can have a possible shot at it, for the right 'donation'."

Mmmm bubba I'll donate my dick in yer ass......

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-26-2020, 09:44 PM

(08-26-2020, 09:10 PM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said:
(08-23-2020, 10:54 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Said: "I've got the superior championship belt, so, I've no need for titles outside of the Billion Dollar Championship. You can have a possible shot at it, for the right 'donation'."

Mmmm bubba I'll donate my dick in yer ass......

"No. Wrong kind of donation. I've told people how much the donation is. If people want a shot at my more superior belt, you gotta pay up."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post