Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Matter
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2020, 04:26 PM

[Image: AA28E70D-D810-496B-89EC-6F383966DB95.gif]

Episode 3 of Grey matter opened on the dejected face of the former Billion Dollar Champion as she glared into the camera, speaking to the man that had stolen her title at the end of the last episode of Anarchy…

“OSWALD! You stole my championship after I rightfully won it last Thursday night! It’s taken me a week to get over what you did!” Her face was a mask of anger. “You had the nerve to talk to Sayors after the match and tell him that I lost on some kind of technicality…A TECHNICALITY? REALLY?!” Kenzi cut her eyes away from the camera as she muttered, “…no self-respecting champion would ever accept a championship off a technicality…” She stroked the face of her 30 Second Promo title…and somewhere in the universe, Vinnie Lane screamed. She turned back to the camera. “This isn’t over Oswald! Just like those sharks that got a taste of your blood after I knocked you into that tank…I’ve got a taste for that Billion Dollar Championship…and it’s coming back to me, whether you like it or not! It may not be next week…it may not be next month…but it’s coming…and ironically, you won’t see it when it happens!”

Kenzi took a deep breath to settle herself, then turned her attention to other matters, namely the promotional video that piggybacked her first episode of Grey Matter. Greggo had insanely touted himself as his wife’s advocate…or whatever the hell he thought he was. Regardless, she wasn’t having it.

“Greggo…buddy! I don’t know what game you’re playing at with this misguided notion of having ANY association with The Universal Champion, but regardless of what it’s all about, know this; just like that clip of me bloodying Sarah’s nose as foreplay… she shrugged, ”…things can get a bit rough in the old Grey-Lacklan homestead, from time to time. Regardless, you better believe that if I have to bloody your nose, it won’t be about you and I getting it on, it will just be about me fucking you up!” Kenzi couldn’t help the vicious smirk that touched her lips, “Hey…I don’t want you to feel bad about that little tiff between Sarah and I. Trust me, she made me pay for what I did…I haven’t been able to walk straight since that night!”

Kenzi closed her eyes as she twisted from side to side, enjoying the memories of the exquisite punishment she received for her dodgeball mishap.

“On to next Anarchy where I have to face Boris in a Tiger King Match! A cage within a cage with hungry tigers roaming around…and me and my competitor smothered in meat sauce…” Kenzi looked away, in silent contemplation…that was abruptly wiped away. “VINNIE, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! I HAVE NO INTENTION OF BEING MAULED BY A GODDAMN TIGER BECAUSE YOU’RE UPSET ABOUT LOSING TO ME…fair and square…FOR THE 30 SECOND PROMO TITLE!!!”

It took her considerably longer to calm down this time. “Last week…my contract was violated when that THEIF Oswald hit me in the face and the match wasn’t immediately stopped! I let it slide because the fans were into it and I was on the verge of winning my second title on Anarchy, but that’s all you get Vinnie…THAT’S IT! NO MORE!” Kenzi glared into the camera. “Next week won’t be about my X-Treme evolution…it will be about your X-Treme education! See you in Wynnewood…”

The image fades to black...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (09-03-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-03-2020)