Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's got the juice now?
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-22-2020, 07:50 AM

[The scene opens up to Aunty Jackie’s home on a hot day, we see her and his son playing in the front yard. Then about fifteen minutes later, there is a green bucket driving around the home; and we see one of the masked assailant pulling out a tec-9 at the passenger side, and started spraying at the both of them. After they put the slugs in both, they drove off. It was about heading into nightfall, and we see the police barricading the area. Then JB rolls up to the house to see the crowd, and he pushes through the crowd to see his dead aunt and son filled with slugs in the front yard.]

JB: What the fuck happened?

[One of the police men comes up to him.]

PoPo: It was another one of those 187 drive by shooting, where were you at the time of 3:45pm in the afternoon?

JB: I was on my way to pick up some stuff at the Kmart not far from here, when did you guys manage to show your faces here?

PoPo: We just got to the scene half past 4pm, and by then the ER ended up putting them in body bags. Did you know these two people?

JB: Yeah, they was my family who gotten shot here tonight.

[As JB see the body's hauled away in the mortuary van, JB then sheds some tears for what he had lost in the process. He then get in his car, and drives off. About two hours later, he’s at a unknown location, drinking something out of a bottle. His cell phone ring in his pocket, and he see’s a unknown number and answers it.]

JB: What the fuck do you want?

[Then he hears screams of a broad he knows in the background, and his eyes widen up. He then hear a deep voiced man, who then blast the broad and laughs.]

???: Hey yo nigga, you blasted one of my bitches last couple of weeks. You also blasted my main homies, so now I gotten even and blasted your family and your bitch too.

JB: Man, fuck you and whatever bucket you rode in on. You think blastin my peoples is the way? Bitch if i find you, i’m going to fuckin--

???: Do what? Kill me.... nah man, you can’t do shit to me. I even know who your homie is, and if you want him alive then do me a favor, and pay me 40Gs by next week or your homie gets it.

JB: Oh so extortion now, you know what motherfucker... fine ill get you the money. In fact i have it at this location, meet me now.

[Just like that, he hangs up the phone and heads inside the abandoned warehouse. It was about 3 in the morning, and the guy rolls up in the same green hoopty, that was responsible for the drive by. The man who walks in the warehouse had the similar build as Ice T from New Jack City, with braids to match and his tweaked out side kick Pookie who holds a crack pipe. Before you know it, JB comes appears out of the shadows and blast a cap in both of them.]

JB: What goes around.... always comes around. I didn’t want to kill you both, but i had no choice. You both pushed me, so i broke under pressure, so who’s got the juice now?

[Then JB leaves the warehouse in his car, and drives off as the police comes to the scene, as the scene fades.]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5822377]

“Do I truly have the juice now? Do I truly know how much i damage i’ve caused unto others? Do I know anything but to lie, cheat, and kill?

Sometimes yes, and sometimes no

For as long i’ve grown in the ghetto, it was either be kill or be killed, survivor of the fittest in the concrete jungle. I guess the hood mentality, got me in place of vulnerability to the highest degree. If anyone threatens my loved ones, they gonna have to fucking die. This show how loyal i am to them, even though i’ve done fucked up shit to my own kind.

Do I regret killing my ex-wife? Do I regret not being at my aunt’s house on time before the drive by?

I don’t truly know, and it’s going to eat up my conscious for as long as i live for the rest of my days. It’s time for me to move away from Baltimore, and start off new in another state. I’m going to still acknowledge my duties as a wrestler in XWF, and being not involved in much of the scene. Maybe, after War Games are over, i’m going to disappear from here for while, and get myself back on track. It’s not like they going to care, i’m not even on elite status in this company.

For as long i have been preaching for those tag titles shot with Tommy, it’s never been fulfilled and i’m just tired of always waiting and waiting, and it’s time for a change. Hell, i even gave up on covering the big cross on Adam and LeStrange, since they are busy prepping for War Games for a belt the company deems worthless. At this point, i could careless if i even get a belt, it’s not like they have any faith in me; oh hell, at one time during war game years ago i wasn’t picked by anyone to join. From that point on, it was myself against XWF.

So for now on, me and Tommy are going to destroy XWF from within once i get my shit together, and takin back the power i had at one point. Everyone else can play kiss up to the booker man, but I won’t and Tommy won’t neither. Tommy is his own brothers keeper, so he can decipher what is right for himself.

But at the end of it...

WHO’S GOT THE JUICE, NOW?”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post