Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMMY WISH KNOCKS ALL OF THE FARTS
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-21-2020, 12:23 PM

"TOMMY WISH! How have you not died from pernieal fungus by now?? YOU HAVE THE TAINT OF AN UNWASHED SLOTH!!! If one were to perform your dream surgery on you someday and invert your little pecker into a Kaitlyn Jenner slit, IT WOULD BE BOTH NARROW AND SHALLOW!!! Barely a dimple! THERE ISN'T ENOUGH COCKSKIN FOR A PROPER HAM WALLET!!!!"

"I WISH DEATH UPON THEE! Or at the very least, I would laugh uproariously if you were to poke yourself in your conjunctivitis-filled eyeball with one of the many women's shoes you steal and suck on. SHOE SUCKER!"

"TOMMY WISH HAS ALL THE AIDS!!!!"

Mini pins Tommy

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-21-2020, 02:04 PM

As mini Morbid is still covering, Tommy is sucking on Jenny Myst's heels. He then realizes he's being pinned and immediately kicksout, while sucking on the heel.

"If I wanted an Eunuch, then i'd would gotten it by now. Maybe that is the same reason why the real Morbid ended up castrating his genes onto you, just so you can be all high and mighty. If you feel the need to bring up "cockskin" for a proper "ham wallet" then you need some help, because last time i checked you don't even have a ham wallet to fit into your ham fisted body in; i guess you are compensating for something that isn't even there.

If you wish death upon me, then i'd wish you a best of luck in being even close semblance of relevance here, because i'm not the one with AIDs. While you're at it, how about you call Magic Johnson to see to hook up with his son's slit, you'd be the perfect fit for all the dick waving you do.

So Mini Morbid, go play in the front yard, grown folks are talking.."

Hate Post Like Post