Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2020 PPV Board
The Daughter
Michael McBride Offline
Whiskey, Cigars and guns.

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-23-2020, 10:59 PM

Michael McBride sighed deeply, he had been working on Shelby's PT Boat's engine. This motor torpedo boat was small and fast as Hell. Michael fixed it up for Shelby when she bought. She had wanted to start a smuggling business out of the harbor city of Roanapur southeast Thailand near the border of Cambodia. The city was home to The Yakuza, The Triad, The Russian and Italian mafia, along with all sorts of unsavory people. It was the perfect place for people like Michael McBride, no one ask questions and no one wanted to know your past. The reason why Michael found himself here was due to his ex wife. She wanted him dead. This was all because she was caught cheating one day and Michael happened to walk in on it, he came home early from one of his arms deals. The thing about fucking an illegal arms dealer's wife, he always have a some sort of gun on him. Michael walked in, saw what was going on, pulled out his gun and filled the son of a bitch with lead. He almost killed his wife, the only thing that stopped him was his daughter Bianca who had just gotten home from school. She was not happy about her mother cheating on her father but she was still her mother and Michael wouldn't do anything to hurt his kids. So he let her live, even if he felt betrayed. In all the years the two were married, not once did he think of breaking their wedding vows. He took it seriously, that was the Catholic in him and of course his mother raised him right. She would have beat his ass if Michael had betrayed his wife like she had done. Once the the divorce was complete, Michael stayed in New York so he could still be around his children. One night someone had tried to kill the Irishman, unlucky for them. Michael had seen it coming. He didn't kill his would be assassin. He got some info before sending him to the afterlife. It turned out the Mafia had put a hit out on Michael and of course it was his ex wife's doing. Michael had to skip town, of course he didn't want to. He loved his kids but it was too dangerous for him to be around them, there were more than one assassin coming after Michael. He knew the ex wouldn't want their offspring killed by accident. So it was best Michael left. The bitch wouldn't let up and sent all sorts of killers after him, there were a few close calls but once he was in Roanapur, they couldn't touch him. Michael was friends with Galina Yahontov, she ran the Roanapur's Russian Mafia branch. The two have known each other for many years. Michael has done a lot of dealings with her, it was the reason she had all the guns she needed.

Since he was under her protection, Michael's ex couldn't do a thing about unless she wanted to start a war on the streets of Roanapur. She wasn't that stupid or at least he thought she wasn't but when you kill someone's lover, they do very dumb stuff. Michael had a feeling it was only a matter of time before his ex wife did something but the Irishman would be ready for it. There was no way in Hell he was going to let her get her way. Michael was going to live a long life or at least hoped to, he was going to make sure he would outlive her just so she can be anger in the pits of Hell.

Michael finished up with the boat's engine and gave a sigh of relief. It had taken him a few hours to complete his work but everything was back together and in it's proper place. Now the boat would go a little faster. He couldn't make it go as fast as he wanted or else the crew would be flying up in the air at high speeds and that wouldn't end well but by giving it a little boost would make it a lot easier to outrun police or pirates. Every little advantage mattered out here on the ocean. The Irishman cracked opened a beer and downed some, he heard voice call out to him.

"Hey! McBride, come out here! There is someone here to see you!" His friend Shelby called out from the dock. Michael set his beer down and made his way up from the engine room to the deck of the ship. On his way to the deck of the boat, he lit up a cigar. Once up top he called out to Shelby.

"Oi! who is i-"

Michael's jaw drop, his cigar fell to the deck floor, standing on the dock was his own flesh and blood. His daughter Bianca McBride. His eyes started to water. He hadn't seen her in years. She would be twenty two by now and she had grown into a fine woman. Michael didn't have any words to say. He was speechless. Bianca smiled sweetly, her eyes too were beginning to fill with tears. She had missed her father and her mother wouldn't allow her to see him or have any contact but now she was an adult and off to collage, her mother couldn't stop her. Michael snapped out of it and rushed off the boat, almost tripping and falling into the ocean, but he caught himself. He landed on the deck, the father and daughter embraced each other, silent tears flowing down their face. Shelby stood there quiet and with a big stupid smile on her face. She was happy for Michael. He always talked about his kids, she knew they were the world to him but there wasn't anything he could do, unless he killed his ex wife and he wasn't going to have his kids be motherless.

"Look at you lass, you're all grown up."

Bianca laughed and nodded

"Yeah, I have dad. I can see you have some grey hair coming in." The two shared a laughed before hugging again.

"So how have you been? I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you. It's just your mother is a total cunt."

"I know dad, It's not your fault. I don't blame you one bit. I remember that day when I came home from school. I would have done the same thing but I'm here now and that's all that matters. We can caught up."

"Aye, that we can. Let's go to the office. Sadly Luna isn't here at the moment, she had to take a trip to Japan. Something to do with her old teacher or something, I'm not sure. She didn't say much before leaving."

"She'll be back after her training. Right now. You two need to catch up. I have a meet up to go to. I'll be back in a bit. Drink whatever you all want. Even the good stuff."

Shelby laughed before leaving the two. Michael and Bianca walked to the office, a two story building where Shelby and the crew worked out of. The father and daughter had a lot to catch up on and the best part, they were gonna get drunk doing so. It was going to be a wonderful day but there was a dark cloud coming in, ready to block out the Sun on this happy day, and the two were unaware of the storm that was coming their way.

TBC

"Isn't this great? I'm might be in War Games. It's my second favorite event here in the XWF. First of course is Lethal Lottery. I have to say, the teams this year look pretty damn fucking good. Well, besides Fuzz's team. That shit is fucked. Ha! Lad, you're up shit creek without a paddle, but I'm sure you'll say you can do it with what you got, blah blah blah. Yeah we heard it all before. I have no clue why you're the Universal champ. I guess you just got lucky. That's what it comes down to. It's not your skills or talents. No boyo, it was nothing but pure luck. Just look who you have defended your title against. They were easy as fuck. No wonder Theo has had enough with your shit. It looks like you've been thrown nothing but scraps. People not worth the time and money. That's fucking sad and it doesn't make you look go. In fact you should be on your knees thanking Theo for doing what he did. Now the whole world gets to see if you have what it takes to carry that title around. This is your one shot to prove to all of us that you're the top of this business but I can see it now. When your team loses. You'll blame your teammates because you're a self centered bitch. The whole world is watching lad. Don't fuck it up."

"Chris Chaos, go fuck yourself. Mister never was. You had one shot of glory, it went to your head and boom, it was all gone. Since you've lost the Universal title. You've been nothing. That's a damn shame, why haven't you been back at the top? Everyone wants to know and you still haven't given us an answer but all we hear is you will be, that day will never come. You will never hold that brass ring ever again. I know, everyone in the XWF knows and so do the fans. You're fucked for life laddy. You're just gonna have to deal with it. You're not gonna last in War Games because you're weak and always have been. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?"

"If I end up on anyone's team, don't worry. You'll be in good hands. I'll make sure your team gets to the finals and we'll win. You'll have the luck of the Irish on your side. Have faith. I'll be there to help you win. I don't care what team I end up on for we are going to win and take it all. Fuck yeah. Let's do this fellas, Let's win this."

XWF Achievements
1x Hart Champion
2x Xtreme Champion
1x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion w/ Peter Gilmour-Purebred Killers
Quadruple Slam Champion
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael McBride's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-24-2020), Theo Pryce (05-24-2020)