Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade: Rep 4 Rep
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-29-2020, 08:47 AM

"Mmmm, howdeh folks. I havent had some1 gimme a rep on the SexWF website thingy since 2013. 2013!!! Go look for yourself and you will see the last one was from Rain. Rain!

"1 person's rep is all I need and I will be up to date and belong here. Everyone Gimme some love and I will rep you back too! I need every rep. Say nice things about me in the rep comment. I want my account to look like people give a hoot about me in today's day and age, instead of looking like some forgotten shit-eating jobber. Please help me look like I belong here with you guys as one of the cool jobbers. Please make me feel loved and feared. Rep 4 Rep let's goooo! Let's swap love."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh (07-24-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-29-2020, 09:27 AM

There you go!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-29-2020, 10:02 AM

"I can't rate you back today behcuz I already gave that new guy with a tombstone into a shit clogged toilet finisher a rep today but I will get you back tomorrow buddeh." *Greggo looks at the rep he received.* "Wait no stupid I meant a good rep! Fix it! Fix my reps!" *Greggo is in a panic, shit pummeling out of his tattered anus as he scrambles about.*

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-30-2020, 11:36 PM

by the way i thought i had 136 rep now i have 134.. wtf??

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-01-2020, 12:19 AM

"Fuck it. There you go. Just don't go broadcasting this around. I don't want anyone to have the misconception that we're friends or anything."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post