Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 03:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Names and Faces. Places
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-15-2020, 09:20 PM

"Have you ever thought about how weird sleeping is? Like, we basically dress ourselves in special sleeping clothes, and lay on special sleeping mats, while we spend the next few hours completely comatose while hallucinating vividly?"

Hanari was talking, but Chris wasn't listening intently, though he did hear him subconsciously.

It was true, he did notice the things Hanari was saying, but his gaze at this moment in time was focused on the water rolling in on the beach. Where did it come from? Why does it do what it does? These waves crashing in, where else has this exact same water, down to the molecule, crashed in? It was these little things in life that mattered to him now....because he knew now more than ever that the little things in life are the most beautiful.

"Names are fucking weird. Like, your parents just chose a sound that identifies who you are as a human being for the rest of your life."

But what is a name, really? Does it really define you? You are labeled by it, and its the one thing you can't escape. Chris watched the birds soar over the beach, wishing in some way that he could be them. Escape the name Chris Chaos and everything he has been branded for because of it. Become a new person by being the same person he has always been, without the stigma attached to it. Guys like Robert Main hang onto names. They associate someone with their name but doesn't have the mental capacity to realize people can change.

Shit, he changed enough. Main isn't the man now that he used to be.

His thoughts were broken by Hanari, nudging him, asking him if he wanted a refill.

He shook his head.

"Suit yourself." He nodded to the pretty bartender, asking her to refill it.

"I'll be right back hermano, I need to use el bano". He laughed, knowing Chris didn't know what the fuck el bano was.

Getting up he patted his spaced out partner on the shoulder. Walking around the edge of the bar and to the batroom around the outside of the tiki lounge, he looked back. He watched his partner for tomorrow stare off into the distance. Between that and the basement dungeon he was staying in, something was clearly happening with him. He was going through something.

He turned with a sigh and walked into the full marble bathroom. Even the floor was marble, which made him question how reliable it was if someone was drunk and pissed on the floor or spilled some drink.

Would be slippery as a motherfucker.

The attendant at the door watched him walk by, seeing the fancy clothes and moved his tip jar towards the front of the table.

These rich pricks always paid well.

As he unzipped his fly, his attention was drawn to the 20 inch TV above the urinal. All of the TV's had on the same thing. XWFTV. Nice.

But what wasn't so nice was the fact that it was their opponents on the screen. Another promo.

Killing. Bloodshed. Disembowelment.

Every goddamn was promo was a Rob Zombie movie. Talk about repetitive. Their scare tactics weren't working anymore. Nobody took it seriously. All that huff and puff.

Time to blow the house down.

Zip up.

"I'm just gonna watch this for a minute, hombre?"

The man didn't seem to care. He was on his phone.

His opinion? Yeah, everyone just wanted his opinion. That's the name of this game, right? The entire premise behind what they do? Well his opinion was the same as everyone else's on the roster.

'Here we go again'.

These two are as vanilla as it comes. Okay, we get it, you're the bad guys. Tell us something we don't know.

He watched the B level horror flick (lets be real, it was a TV crime drama at the best, and not even network--yuck--cable) continue to drone on. Two paranoid freaks worried that their flame is flickering and re-enforcing their point by puffing their chest and talking in crackling voices.

Ooooo. Spooky!

He watched until the end. He was in there much longer than he had originally planned. Man these guys can talk! When it finally finished he felt a bile rise in his mouth.

He turned and walked out, handing the man at the table at $20. "Be good, amigo."

Hanari walks back out to the bar. Chris was still staring off into the distance.

"Hey man....I just saw Robert and Page on the TV....same old shit."

Chris just stared into the distance, and didn't respond.

"Are ya hungry hermano? They got good dinner here. Menu is stellar."

Chris turned.

"I could eat."

His first words in hours.

Hanari snapped his fingers and the attractive bartender came over. He asked for two food menus.

"Whatchu got on special?"

The bartender told him lasagna.

"You like lasagna?"

Chris nodded.

He turned towards the bartender.

"Lasagna is just spaghetti flavored cake".

She giggled.

"We'll take two."

[Image: 1ltuyhg.jpg]

"Hermano's....

I am not going to bother commenting on what you had to say because that would just be repeating what I said before. I mean, you guys repeat each other so much, you even make your opponents repeat them selves to counter attack it! It's just dim. Shallow.

What I will say is this. You guys came together and nobody expected it. You lit the world on fire, all because you wanted to get back at Theo and Vinnie for ending the little rivalry you two had. For ending the fame, the television ratings, the opportunity to matter. You are taking that out on us every single night. But do you think Chris and I planned this? Theo and Vinnie did the same thing to us. I have been working my way through the ranks, gaining momentum, made the finals of March Madness, got a Universal Title shot.....and they wanted to halt that. They needed a storyline. Robert Main, Chris Page.....Chris Chaos. It all fits together like a rubix cube. This is reality TV, not wrestling. That's all they care about. You think we don't have the same beef? They've been dicking him around for years as well and it looks like the trend is going to continue with me.

Do you think anyone cares about this? Do you think that driving this point home promo after promo is doing anything to further your case? You're nothing new. Nothing original. A re-run of the same tired episode. I know, you know you repeat yourselves. I get it. But I just wanted to let you know that your gripe is the gripe of us all.

That man out there, he is twisted. He is demented. I don't wanna say he is broken, but he certainly isn't the man he was when I used to watch him on TV. He is darker. He is vengeful, and he is hiding something that I am not sure he can control. I am not even sure he cares about these tag titles. I think he just wants to create chaos, and wants to hurt someone.

Me, on the other hand, well I could always add a little gold to my collection. Us Dominicans, we enjoy our gold. I held them once before and.......if you remember....I took down APEX to do it.

I find it funny, Robert. You huff and puff about how everyone turned their backs on you. Do you really think Archyle and Raven had direction? Raven has spent more time in an office than the ring in recent years--his words, not mine--and Archyle is the a toddler in an adult body. He needs structure. You provided that but you were too busy licking your wounds, lying in a hospital bed claiming woe is me. You left APEX high and dry, and I was the one to put a nail in that coffin. Perhaps the most influential group in this company's stories history, and I took them out.

Where were you?

Now that Chris Page has decided he doesn't want to lose to you anymore and came to your aid, conning you like a snakeoil salesman and promising you heavens above, you suddenly become "Cataclym?" You have no loyalty. You've shown that. You'll join up with anyone who shows you a lick of attention. You've admitted you are fragile. I don't think thats the word.

I think you're frail. Yeah, frail.

You'd break by yourself.

Chris Page is nothing but a support beam. He is holding your broken body up. I am captaining War Games, so we will see each other again. Chris Chaos is stuck on Centurion's team.....poor bastard....but maybe I'll lift his spirits by showing him that we aren't entering into another shallow and boring era led by Robert Main and his weak self-image.

This match may be set up for you guys to romp. This may be in your favor. We may be the massive under dogs. But our words have resontated far stronger than yours has. You say the same thing over and over, but we have exposed your flaws. People are paying attention now. People have eyes on you, the pressure is even greater. Win or loss, you two are old men and old news. I am the future. If I have to drag Chris Chaos over the finish line with me, I will, but something tells me that he is going to be just fine on his own.

XWF needs a hero. That hero is going to be me. You know how this story goes....the good guys always win in the end. This time, the good guy walks away with the titles.

Funny thing, I don't even have to break your arm to get them. I'm gonna pin you Uno, Dos, Tres.

See, I can switch my game up, why can't you?

Long live Hanari Carnes.
Edit Hate Post Like Post