Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Face it... You're fucked
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-15-2020, 05:49 PM

::::Continued From::::
Chaos & Hanari's ignorance is as remarkable as their knowledge.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=37033

As Shane raised his knife into the air as the moment played out in slow motion, the mercenaries raised their AR-15 rifles following the arcs of their bodies as they swung in, Robert & Page watched the unexpected movement from the corner of their eyes. Each of the mercenaries had no choice but to pull the trigger and shoot, as each of their brains skipped a few beats, as their trigger fingers squeezed. The sound of gunfire was quickly swallowed by the soft furnishings of the dilapidated house, rotting floors, the falling in ceiling, and came out as a deadened thump, as the .223 bullets hit Shane in several spots moving him back just a few inches, but he continues forward knife still raised above his head.

SLASH....

STAB...

CUT....

The massacre was as uncivilized as it was stupid; it was wicked and cruel. Each of the mercenaries hearts had been carved from their bodies. Their arteries, now drained of their vital life fluid, their arteries stuck out like a sore thumb. Their skin had been peeled back from the unforgiving steel blade. Their rib cages had been cracked and pried open, the whiteness of their bone stuck out in the sea of flesh. They were all dead and no sooner than Shane killed each one he turned walking out the front door.

" Should we go after him?

Robert breaks the zip-tie around his wrist shaking his head no.

" No... Let's let him go and see what he can do..."

Page breaks loose from his tied wrists.

" Uh... What he is about to do is kill a bunch of mother fuckers..." Page adjust his half of the Tag Championships. " So, did you have a plan? I mean they had guns pointed at our heads..."

Robert grins.

" Honestly.... No, I didn't have a plan."

Page throws his hands up.

" So you were just daring them to shoot us?"

Rober nods in agreement.

" Uh... yeah something like that..."

"Wow..."

" Don't get your panties in a bunch Page... There is too much money on our heads to kill us. That dick had a look in his eyes. He wasn't going to pull the trigger."

" Wait a second you went off a look in a guys eyes?"

" Yeah."

" Jesus Christ..."

" What? Don't you trust me?"

Page steps over a few bodies.

" I do..."

Page missteps stepping in brain matter.

" Ugh... Man, this is becoming a habit... Getting other peoples brains on my shoes... This is a precursor to Savage."

Page kicks his foot in the air launching brain matter into Robert's face. Robert stands there motionless just sighing.

STATIC

[Image: INxKzlE.png]
::::Word's of wisdom from your Tag Team Champions::::

Cataclysm is shown standing in the darkness, eerily silent their silhouettes can barely be seen in the dimly lit. Their Tag Team Titles though continue glistening even in the gloom. Your XWF World Tag Team Champions aren’t under their masks as they stand with each of their Tag Title secured around their waists.

” I don’t even know where to begin with Chaos Inc. considering just how much sheer bullshit has erupted from their mouths over the last week or so in failed attempts to shift narratives or flat just spout complete nonsense because it might sound cool in their heads.” Chris lets out a depressing sigh. ” Let me first start with you, Chris.” Page cracks his knuckles as he lights chuckles to himself. ” First off allow me to congratulate you on regurgitating Hanari’s first promo of this little series; it takes talent to try and hammer home points your partner has previously TRIED to throw in my general direction. It truly takes talent to be that unoriginal but yet seriously think you’re slapping me around verbally. The sheer fact that you and Carnes are under this delusion that I’m playing second fiddle as a cheap and flawed attempt to divide Robert and myself is nothing short of comical at best, let’s not forget predictable as fuck considering EVERY OTHER team we’ve faced has tried to very route…” Chris draws the camera in closer as he leans forward and softly whispers. ” It didn’t work out well for them.” Chris places the index finger of his right hand over his lips as he “shhhhh” before lowering his hand and continues with the whisper. ” Don’t tell anyone.” The camera pans back as Robert states.

” What’s sad when it comes to dealing with both of you is the lack of insight either of you has when it comes to Chris and me, the reality of your situation is dire and you both reek of desperation just like every other “no-name” team you’ve tried to discredit as if they’re nothing while half-assed trying to build yourselves up as this grand force in the Tag Team Division… When neither of you has beaten teams half as talented as The Sick Cunts or dare I say the team of Shane and Tristan Slater.”

” Let’s run the list real quick and check all the boxes of a cookie-cutter promo that’s typically cut against us. Ready? Did they try to use our past against us?”

” Absolutely Check.”

”Typical gay insinuations?

” Ugh...Check.”

” Try to explain our transformations like they know what the fuck they’re talking about?”

” It's apparent they only listen or watch when their names are mentioned. Smug pricks... But yeah check.”

” Try to rip us on repeating ourselves yet ask the same questions or try the same points others have tried and failed with?”

” Bingo... Check.” Chris gazes intently into the camera as he states.

” See boys the above checklist doesn’t make you groundbreakers, it doesn’t make you legitimate, it doesn’t make you good or even great… it makes you average, it makes you subpar, it makes you look like complete moron’s for literally trying to take the same yellow brick road that everyone else has tried and failed with, it makes you nothing more than cheap knock offs of Shane and Tristan Slater, it makes you cheap knock offs of The Sick Cunts and even VVomen.”

” We’re not here to entertain either of your flawed logic you try to spit from those manure spreaders you call mouths… We’re here to shatter your faces and devastate your lives. It would be easy for the both of us to insert lines from your promos to comment on; over here on team Cataclysm, we won't fill our promos with filler. Nor will we give two dimwitted jackasses a second more air time that neither of you deserves. What we will do is leave that wimpish bull shit to the amateurs because unlike either of you we don’t have to twist narratives when points we’re hitting on sting.”

” It’s lazy.”

” It’s typical.”

” It’s generic.”

" Uninteresting."

Robert steps forward into the light.

” It’s everything that you are and it’s one of the many flaws that will drag you back down into the level of obscurity you two lackluster boneheads reared your ugly heads from. Listen, the embarrassment Carnes suffered in that Captain’s match should have both of your cock holsters zipped. His placement alone established what we all already knew. He belongs in the ring with the Reds of this profession while Chaos is just simply my bitch to slap around any time I like.”

” Saturday night can’t get here quick enough because I can’t wait to crush their dreams of actually defeating this unstoppable force that stands before them. What’s interesting with all of this is how people try so hard to tear you down when they realize just how much of a threat you pose. When it comes to Robert and I understand that you guys have to take low roads or perhaps embellish the truth to feed your inferiority complexes but here in the real world where the rest of us live each of you has the importance level ranked right about a snail.”

” To us, you’re both nobodies desperately trying to be somebodies, but what you’re failing to realize is that this week you’re bringing some knives to a God damn gunfight, you’re picking a fight with the wrong men under the wrong set of circumstances because the moment that bell tolls on Savage the rule book is getting tossed out the window. Chaos Inc. you are going to realize real quick that you've written some checks your asses can’t cash while Chris and I aren’t playing games.” Robert gazes into the camera as he pauses ever so briefly. ” We are going to make your parents regret the moment they didn’t use a condom. The world would have been a much better place if neither one of you were ever conceived. But here we are cursed with you two undereducated excuses that Theo Pryce and Vinny Lane call talent. The two of you should be standing on the unemployment line someplace begging for a check.”

” There’s not going to be an “out” for either of you. We’re going to smash you with chairs, put you through tables until our hearts are content until our sadistic gratification is fulfilled… and then and only then we will climb that ladder and take our titles while further establishing that WE are the measuring stick for this and ANY federation.”

” And since you mother fuckers wanted to take the approach of talking that shit about us individually why don’t we talk about us as individuals. In the span of two fucking years, I’ve been beaten on TWO occasions, two.” Robert points over to Chris as he continues. ” My partner has been beaten four times in the year since he returned and two of those losses belong to me and the other belongs to one of, if not the greatest Universal Champion in the history of this company in Ranma Saotome.” Robert lowers his hand as he continues. ” Pretty exclusive company if you ask me.”

” It’s not even about win/loss records. Look at what we accomplished collectively… We gave the Universal Title scene a much-needed kick in the ass only to watch it tank once they forced you out of it, we won feud of the year, I won heel of the year and countless match of the months voted on by the XWF higher-ups and here we stand now undefeated in the year 2020 while guys like Chris Chaos and Hanari Carnes lose matches to a couple of flunkies the likes of Centurion and Shawn Warstein!”

” Look we get it to a degree, you tried but you’re going to fail because it’s what guys like you do. If you say the name Chris Chaos one thing comes to mind... Has-been... Wait... I got that wrong... Chris Chaos is a never was. You’re not in the same conversation as guys like us and it drives you both crazy because deep down inside you both think you’re superior than what you truly are while guys like us stand on top of the mountain peering down laughing at you both as you slip further and further down the totem pole. But guys... It's where you belong... The bottom... ”

From the murkiness Robert lifts a black steel chair into frame.

" This chair..."

Page raises his arms as the lights come up revealing a stack of tables behind them along with a few ladders.

"Those tables."

" And those ladders... Are going to be our tools of devastation in this match. This is a TLC contest just in case that went unnoticed when you skimmed who you were facing. The two of you have tried to hit Chris and I everywhere but where it matters. I’ve overheard more than a few preposterous things over the past few days. I’d hate for either of you to waste what little time you have left here in the XWF. The possibility is real ladies, you might not make it to Wargames. See what the two of you have done is try to turn this into a pissing contest with circumstances from the distant past. Chris Page and I are not on a fact-finding mission, we could compare accolades and records until we are both blue in the face. This who beat who bull shit is played out... What matters in all this, is who will be victories Chris Chaos and his jumping bean partner or Robert “The Omega” Main and "Chronic" Chris Page? The reigning defending XWF Tag Team Champions. Who leaves Savage with the crown. Or should I say crowns..."

Page folds a ladder inching closer to the camera.

" As far as Chris and I are concerned neither one of you are worthy to grace the same ring as us let along get another fucking title shot. Neither of you will ever be in the same stratosphere so lets cut the shit huh? Stop acting like either one of you belong. Chris Chaos you just don’t have what it takes anymore, and Esé you couldn't lace either one of our boots. Saturday night Page and I will demonstrate this fact as you both crumble in that ring you believe you own. Cataclysm will confirm everything we have ever said about you in one night. Wiping the slate clean one more time. We are the weight of the world and those flimsy yellow spine just won't hold up. There will be nothing but two debilitated, weary, washed-up men who once again bit off more than they could ever chew. You two are nothing more than a sideshow act...

” You’ve shot your best shots… but didn’t even kink our armor while we’ve taken a more direct approach by hitting you where it hurts… with the truth. Now, regardless if you choose to admit it or not you’re both in way over your heads… but don’t you worry, don’t you fret… we’ll prove it to each of you by leaving Saturday Night Savage exactly as we’ve entered…”

” Still XWF World Tag Team Champions.” Robert shifts his attention towards Chris. ” Does that cover it?”

” Oh shit… I almost forgot…” Chris turns his attention towards the camera as he closes this out. ”Theo… Vin-Man… we’re still waiting… you guys are about as bad as dodging challenges as Warstein.”

” Trust me, I know.”

” Let’s spell it out one more time… Theo/Lane versus Main/Page…”

” I don’t know how much simpler we can make it for them.”

” Keep ignoring us…”

” Because you’re only asking us to MAKE you answer us.”

”Watch out Rob! Don’t threaten the guys that sign the checks… rumor has it that is frowned upon. They get to use and abuse whoever they want, they get to pick and choose who they put the weight of the company on and when they snatch it away as both you and Engineer are very much aware of.” Suddenly it’s like there’s an instant transformation into a darker side as he methodically starts to speak. ”Then again… maybe some action might speak louder than words ever could. Theo… Vinnie… you will not deny us, you will be held accountable… we’ve already exposed your Champion, we’ve run rough shot over anyone you can find stupid enough to sign a contract to get in the ring with us and we’ve.”

”You should both be scared shitless as you sit back with your feet kicked up on your desks watching the casualties stack up because eventually you’re going to run out of your mindless sheep, and that’s where you’ll find us standing ready to shed your blood and ready to snatch away your company.”

”As far as War Games is concerned… we can give two fucks which team you put us against. We’ve challenged Shawn….”

”Fuck that poser.”

”We’re about to run through Carnes and Chaos just like we’ve done with everyone else. So come War Games it can be us versus any team you choose. The end result will be same… and that’s with Cataclysm with their arms raised in victory.”

”There’s one thing you all can do about it… nothing.”

"You're all fucked." With that the screen cuts to static.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
(05-16-2020), Alexei Medved (05-15-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-15-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-15-2020), Theo Pryce (05-15-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-15-2020)