Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 12:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The road to redemption is lined with broken swastikas Pt2
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-15-2020, 09:05 PM

(OOC: Continuation - http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=36181)

February 08,2020

A beast emerged from the forest. Bloody, literally dripping with the carnage of a fresh kill and panting. A wolf. Werewolf, to be exact. If you can in fact, accept the lore and legends as truth. Because they are very real. Fairly similar to regular wolves, only much larger, ten times the strength of any normal beast or man and far more, ferocious. Rumored about within folklore, their scratches and bites, bring with them a curse. Were you to survive an encounter, you would be forever changed. Doomed into sharing a similar fate as the monster. However, that is only if you are allowed to continue onward, if you were permitted to keep on living and thriving to see another day and most werewolf confrontations, do not end that way. Usually contact with a werewolf tends to be brutally savage and quite fatal, when it comes to one's health.

You would be torn apart by a vicious beast, ripped to virtual shreds and that sort of thing is never quick or painless. No, it is an agonizing torment that no being should endure and may god have mercy on any soul, that finds themselves trapped in that type of excruciating and seemingly, endless suffering. Now, a great majority of werewolves, lose control during transformation, they suffer a bout of amnesia, it is a rare gift when someone manages to obtain authority and tame the creature within. Many have tried and failed to conquer the curse but with the aid of Azrael Erebus and one of the spaceman's highly preposterous and nonsensical plans, that seriously would have never worked in a million years nor would anyone in their right mind suggest such a thing. Nathaniel Idenhaus managed to gain supremacy and establish dominance over the wolf. The man would once again be the master and never again endure servitude to the monster within.

This does not mean, he kept it concealed and out of sight, he merely knew what he was doing every time he unleashed the beast. Which seems way more horrifying and ruthless, when one takes that into consideration. Like a cold-blooded killer, willingly committing to the slaughter and Nathaniel, never left his victims alive. A destiny of death that Constance Arden, now shared with several others but unlike the others before her, Constance had a secret and Nathaniel was there for that sole reason. To deliver salvation to an innocent and execute a rescue mission.

An act of kindness, delivered in one of the most barbaric, blood-thirsty and unrelenting fashions, at least as far as Constance Arden was concerned. What with her shredded asunder, flesh in tatters and blood and guts spilled all over the place. Yet this liberation was not for her, it was for her hidden cargo. What she had safely secured in the backseat. Striding over to the vehicle, Nathaniel quickly dressed in the garments that he discarded before the attack, first dousing himself with a jug of water; that he found located in the trunk, to cleanse away all of the acquired blood and gore. Promptly changing the damaged tire, after he was fully clothed.

Nathaniel proceeded to the back passenger side door and flung it open, revealing a little boy, passed out on the seat. With a sigh, Nathaniel gently smacked the child in the face and when that failed to revive the boy, he removed a syringe of adrenaline from his pocket and injected him. The boy sat up instantly, with a start. Wide eyed and confused. This was Constance's secret, she abducted the boy from a local shopping center, her intentions of the most vial and wicked kind. You see Constance was a cannibal and she had a taste for kids. A real, life witch, befitting a cautionary children's tale. Nathaniel had been monitoring Constance and witnessed the abduction. That coupled with a recent stream of missing children, painted a grim reality. While her plans weren't clear, it was apparent that they were far from being on a list of acceptable behavior. Something had to be done. So Nathaniel acted on instinct, perhaps.

Even if he hadn't always been the most stand-up or morally sound individual, he was in fact a father, himself and that gave him a different perspective, he seen things through the eyes of a parent now and took into consideration... how one might feel if their child was kidnapped and their future looked dire. No one with anything less than atrocious thoughts, snatches a child from a shopping center. Though his reaction was monstrous and terrible, this was Nathaniel's true intention all along, to save the child and make sure that he was returned home, safe and sound. And a foul demon was dealt a fate that they deserved. For a pleasant death was far too kind for the evil creature known as Constance Arden. Looking down at the scared child, Nathaniel used his friendliest tone, which didn't really come out often but he learned to accomplish when he was working for the hospital, just the same.

"Why don't you go and sit in the front seat, I'm a doctor, I help people and I'm going to make sure you get home, where you belong."

Still very much in shock, the boy complied and exited the automobile. Climbing into the front seat, shortly afterwards. Nathaniel joined him in the front of the car, where he started the engine but not before instructing the boy to secure his safety harness. As he drove away, he retrieved his cell phone and dialed quickly, the party on the other side answered following the second ring.

"MacAlister, I took care of that little problem, the child is shaken but unharmed, ultimately in a far better state than I left his abductor. Text me the coordinates and I'll see that he gets home."

The call was brief but it got the point across, Nathaniel hung up the phone.

"Are you really a doctor?"

"I am, indeed."

"What are you doing out here, in the middle of nowhere?"

"I'm just that good, I can sense when people are in need of assistance."

"What happened to the scary lady?"

"She went where all scary people go."

The boy nodded, like Nathaniel's simplistic answer made sense to him and asked nothing further. Wanting to give some reassurance, Nathaniel inquired.

"What's your name?"

"Derek Vinyard."

Irony. It is a real thing.

"What's yours?"

"Nathaniel Idenhaus Md."

"And you just go around helping people?"

"Yes, myself and a few others take on the task, that's just what we do."

"Do you have kids?"

"I do, I have a son that's about your age, his name is Grey and I would never want to see anything awful happen to him. Which is why I am here, in the middle of the night, making sure you get home. Instead of remaining trapped in the car with the scary lady. I recently got the opportunity to have my son in my life, not sure how well that will work out or if he'll accept me as his father but I figured I'd give it a shot. How am I doing so far? What are my chances here?"

Derek gave the "okay" gesture and grinned.

"Excellent. Well, Derek I'm going to make sure you get home, I am certain your parents are worried sick but you are being very brave and I know they will be happy to see you, when you arrive."

The rest of the ride was fairly quiet but Nathaniel returned Derek Vinyard to his home as promised.

Twelve hours earlier
Griffin MacAlister and Lila Laroque's abode
Manhattan, New York

"You are literally the last motherfucker, I'd picture showing up on my doorstep. After the shit you pulled, you come to my home and knock on the door. What are you doing here, Nathaniel? Do you have a death wish? Is that it? The whole Nazi agenda not workin' out for ya, so you've become suicidal. Cause I'll be happy to pull the trigger. I will do this for you. It's not a problem."

Griffin MacAlister stood there, staring at Nathaniel, like he was the dumbest, sorriest, most pathetic, son of a bitch to grace the planet with his unfortunate presence and that stare was enough to make Nathaniel change his mind, turn around and go but he didn't do that. Instead he sighed and swallowed his pride. How very un-NAZI like. Considering he was all about pride.

"I came to talk. To you."

Looking as if he heard the most absurd words ever in the history of spoken words, Griffin burst out laughing.

"You came here to talk to me. Okay, straight up, you sound like a crazy person to me, right now. Like you absolutely lost your marbles. Fuck it though, what the fuck did y'all come here to discuss with me? Sports? The weather? Car repair? Maybe, you wanna tell me, why you haven't even once tried to take responsibility for your son? Child support? Some kinda ounce of effort? Not that I'd want a piece of shit like you influencing, Grey but christ on a cracker man. Are you just that broken in the head, that you can't comprehend or even conceive, what a normal person would do in your shoes? I knew you were a heartless bastard and you want mass genocide and world domination but I'm talking about taking some responsibility, that's your son. And you're acting like... nope, I am not going to say it, I am not going to stoop to your level, to make you understand."

"You still thought it."

"Don't do that. Don't be cocky, you're here at my place of residence. Where I live and I take care of Grey, watch out for him and make sure he doesn't want for anything. I bust my ass everyday, while you're off playin' real life Risk, Nazi edition."

"You're right. And I apologize for the disrespect."

"Wait. What?" You're sorry? Is this some kinda trick? Is Shane going to pop out and accost me with a potato gun? Cause Grey's here. I don't want him exposed to Shane 's shenanigans. That man can get right to steppin' if he's trying to pull some bullshit. I am not playing right now. Dead serious, I will take that man out, long before that happens. That kid is far to impressionable and if it's the last thing I do, I will stop any kind of influence Shane, might have on him before it even has a chance to start. No matter how minuscule. That ain't happening. Nah. Not on my watch."

"Shane isn't here, I came alone. You have my word."

"Okay, then what's this here visit about?"

"It's about Grey. You said he's here?"

"He is... he's in his room, doing whatever a five year old does. It's been a minute since I was that age but I'll take a stab and guess playing with his big ol' bunch of action figures. I'm making dinner, so he has to entertain himself. Lila is working late and the kid has to eat. So this is me... lookin' out for the little guy."

"What if you didn't have to be the only person that took care of him?"

"What are you suggesting? Are you saying you're going to step up cause your way of life, doesn't exactly suit what he needs. And you're best buddies with .That doesn't precisely paint a picture of a stable environment."

"I've been thinking and there are some elements in my life that need to change."

"Like an epiphany? You do some soul searching and realize your way of existing is full of shit?"

"Something like that. Based on several different contributing factors. Grey being one of them, I wouldn't want to send him to the gas chambers and I realized, I might not be as pure blooded, German as I initially thought."

"Come again? You maybe want to repeat that last part for me, I think I'm suffering from a stroke and it's impairing my hearing ability."

"I might not be the pure blooded, German that I once preached and proclaimed that I was. I'm a werewolf and the curse could be considered a contamination of sorts. Stating that I have untainted blood could be seen as me being a hypocrite. Not that I wouldn't want to take responsibility for siring Grey, otherwise. It's simply a certain aspect. There's more to it but the basic principal is that I want to be a part of his life and I know there are specific beliefs that I have..."

"Oh you mean like being a fucking Nazi."

"Not anymore. At least, I don't want to be a Nazi, anymore. If push comes to shove, my son or my beliefs, I pick Grey and I came here to ask for permission, to be a part of his life. Based on that fact because it's the truth."

"So you're saying if I object, you'll disappear and I never have to see you again."

"Yes. I will make up for neglected payments and do the right thing but if you disagree or have a problem with me having a relationship, with Grey. I'm gone. Just like that. That won't stop me from living up to financial expectations but at the same time, I will respect your wishes and stay away. It's your call. I only want to do what's best for Grey."

"Awww... man, why'd you have to say it like that? Fuck."

Heavy sigh.

"Look, if you're seriously, legit trying to do the right thing here, I can't shit on that. And if you want redemption, who am I to deny that from you? I would be a hypocrite. I probably killed more folks than you ever did and yet here I am, walking around, a free man. Trying to make amends for my own past. So here's what I'm going to do... and I'm going to have to talk to Lila before this is set in stone but hear me out anyways. I'm going to sell the redemption pitch and see what happens. You'll have to commit to some major changes but I think I can pull it off. Lila would want Grey to know his father. Maybe in the meantime, you could do some actual, real good. Versus being an evil, wanna-be tyrant. I'm part of an organization, a group of individuals that help people, over harming 'em. The Elite. That there's a step in the right direction, if you would be interested in joining, I'll secure you a spot and you can start proving you changed, with your actions. The rest should fall into place after that and I'm willin' to bet, you'll get to see, Grey. How does that sound?"

"Alright. That sounds good. Sign me up. I'll be a superhero, if that's what it takes."

"You're serious about this because I'll be sticking my neck out for you and talking you up, like you've changed and want redemption. Don't go playin' me for a fool. Cause this is on me, I'm doing this out of the kindness of my own heart and I don't need to do that, for you to turn around and spit in my face. I don't need to do this, I am choosing to do it, for Grey. We understand each other? We good?"

"Yes. I understand. We're good. And for the record, I am being sincere."

And with that, Nathaniel bid Griffin farewell and went on his way. The rest would remain to be seen. Would Nathaniel stay true to his word or were there dark, sinister forces that would make themselves soon known in a very stark and brutal way? Alas, only time, would tell...

"The time has come... to release my promotional video footage."

"It would have been put out sooner but I am a busy man. My time is often stretched quite thin. I have returned to my former profession of being a surgeon. Although, I left the ranks, you'd be surprised what a perfect surgical career and a zero death ratio, will do for you. That means, if I am in the operating room, your chances of survival are extremely high, which is near impossible for others in my chosen field to say and not lie through their teeth. I am precise and accurate and have yet to suffer accidental error, when performing surgery. When you have that kind of record, the hospital lets you come back, in spite of the way you left."

"I merely asked to return to my position and they accepted me, with open arms. I am that good. This also makes for an extremely hectic schedule, I cannot just sit around and drink vodka all day. While I waste away my life. Like Boris. A man of little worth and even less integrity. Some of us have careers, besides being wrestlers, they have certain obligations and responsibilities. Rather than refusing to contribute, I prefer adding actual value to society. In other words, I am not a pathetic, waste of oxygen, living my life as a joke."

"And I say this with a brand new perspective. As some of you may know, I have eradicated certain beliefs and had a change of heart, so to speak. With that being said, I still look at insufficiency and a general lackluster attitude as an issue. A problem. One shouldn't aim as low as they possibly can aim and merely accept their short comings, instead you should seek to be the best. I achieved my goals as a surgeon, what has Boris done besides make people laugh? Look at the clown, make a fool of himself. Again! Are they really laughing with him or at him? "

"That is an unacceptable attitude and while I won't take his life for being substantially inadequate, in nearly every possible way as a human being. I can stomp him into oblivion and that is what I shall do, come Saturday Night Savage. I will physically show him, how someone of his low caliber of worth, sickens me. He will know pain, this I promise you and when he exits that ring, he will remember it because he'll have all the souvenirs from our battle, to remind him."

"Basically, my new policy is don't be a worthless, piece of shit... and it is an equal opportunity outlook. The NAZI you knew is gone, long live, the new era, look forward and tremble. For I am still just as brutal as I've always been and will continue to be... in the forthcoming future. A new dawn approaches, prepare to get obliterated. By a wolf."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
bRiaN sTorM (05-15-2020)