Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Anarchy 5/07: The BOB is here
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-09-2020, 07:26 AM

[The scene opens up in the red corridor, where JB and Tommy meet up with Mr. After Hours who has a smile on his face. Then he looks at the camera, while blood is dripping down his nose.]

Mr. AH: Ah yes, my boys did the right thing by accepting the offer from Graves. They showed these people on who are the THUGS, and what they stand for in the grand scheme of things. Even though, my boys can't trust either one of them; this is more of a simple agreement to work together, and to dominate Anarchy... and even this federation in general.

I don't feel too bad for Mastermind getting his assed whooped by JB in such quick fashion, and I currently do not feel sad for Ruby getting the Drive By and Eat Defeated by Miss Direction. Then after that on that coup de grace, Graves had the balls to tell her that her time is up as a hero; man this is going to be a fun partnership.

[JB comes into the forefront, as Tommy and Mr AH lights up a cigar.]

JB: Just like what Mr After Hours said, I don't feel bad about the shit i did to Mastermind, that punk had it coming. He's lucky that it was quick squash, because he kept running his mouth to Vinny. I had to shut him up, and to save him from getting slaughtered by me; he needs all that energy for War Games anyways.

Also on that note, after this War Games stuff is over, i'm putting everyone on notice in the locker room, this summer will become the Rage movement. I am going to take my time, and fight anyone of you motherfuckers who aren't down for the cause. Hell, i'll even call out The Omega; i know he's going to be busy with War Games. But if you are hearing or watching this, i want to fight you and put you down was one of my victims of Rage.

Also, I may not fuck with Graves... but he's the only one who i'll tolerate for Mr After Hours; but if he gets in my way, he's going to end up like his boy Zane with his body parts missin in action.

[JB then leaves the forefront, and Tommy nods his head in agreement, then Mr. After Hours comes back in to finish the segment.]

Mr After Hours: Fine words by JB, he's a man of action and will put everyone on notice. So after this Anarchy, the Brotherhood Of Baddies is here to stay and nobody is going to disturb the agenda.

[Scene cuts out...]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (05-09-2020), Miss Fury (05-09-2020)
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-09-2020, 09:18 AM

Congratulations! You showed the world you can beat someone up when you blindside her in a four on one attack! That sure makes you look tough!

If Ruby's looking for someone to help take you assholes down, sign me up.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-09-2020, 09:33 AM

I suggest you disengage while you still can little girl, you're no hero, you're TOTALLY just another victim!!

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Hate Post Like Post
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-09-2020, 10:16 AM

(05-09-2020, 09:18 AM)Tula Kealiʻi Said: Congratulations! You showed the world you can beat someone up when you blindside her in a four on one attack! That sure makes you look tough!

As I said on Twitter, I appreciate the offer and accept! In the mean time, let's sit down and take a look at that vocabulary of yours and be the best version of ourselves we can possibly be!

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-09-2020, 10:55 AM

(05-09-2020, 09:33 AM)Ms. Direction Said: I suggest you disengage while you still can little girl, you're no hero, you're TOTALLY just another victim!!

Getting called "little girl" by someone who is quite clearly younger than me is just more of a reason to do this.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-09-2020, 02:45 PM

(05-09-2020, 09:18 AM)Tula Kealiʻi Said: Congratulations! You showed the world you can beat someone up when you blindside her in a four on one attack! That sure makes you look tough!

Mr. After Hours: Well you have a huge chance against my boys next two Thursdays from now... and you're so lucky that you weren't on the receiving end on a Drive Bye... oh yeah before I forget, i saw that tag match you had last Savage's ago... what a shitty partner you'd be for our little hero IN Ruby. This tag match will include not only you and your little hero, but two other teams who have no baring of mentioning to me.

Hate Post Like Post