Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xtreme title match...
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-09-2020, 01:25 AM Star  xtreme title match... -->

since every1 around here wants me to shut up, i'm issuing a challenge to Felix Jones; let's make our match a bit more interesting. Let's have a 'Shut Your Mouth!' match, where there is a roll of duct tape hanging from a pole and the first person to tape their opponent's mouth shut and toss them into a crate wins. #step_up

OOC: since i've FINALLY posted a decent rp [b4 atara even posted...sorry dove :P ] ....i thought maybe i'd toss this idea out there.

now i'm here to rawk... #bring_it

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-09-2020, 03:21 AM

I post after everyone almost every promo cycle. 2:59 almost everytime. 11:59 board time.

Key words, I post...dove.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atara Raven's post:
red-x (05-09-2020), Theo Pryce (05-09-2020), Vanessa Gibson (05-09-2020), Zeph Johnson (05-09-2020)
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-09-2020, 04:50 AM

(05-09-2020, 03:21 AM)Atara Themis Said: I post after everyone almost every promo cycle. 2:59 almost everytime. 11:59 board time.

Like a true icon.

EDIT: This is not sarcasm. I greatly relate to you in this moment.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-09-2020, 06:02 AM

(05-09-2020, 03:21 AM)Atara Themis Said: I post after everyone almost every promo cycle. 2:59 almost everytime. 11:59 board time.

Hey! He posts every cycle, too!............... It's just not usually an RP

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
red-x (05-09-2020), Theo Pryce (05-09-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-09-2020), Tula Kealiʻi (05-09-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-09-2020, 06:56 AM

Red, it's really painfully obvious that the only thing you give a sit about is title shots of some kind. You couldn't be arsed to show up for the much more important captain's match, AFTER being the one to ask if you could be one of the captains to begin with.

No one is doing anything for you.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-09-2020), Theo Pryce (05-09-2020)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-09-2020, 07:31 AM

You seem to have this really odd notion that we are supposed to reward you for posting an rp. Which is basically the bare minimum of what you are supposed to do here. This isn't an AA meeting where you get coffee and cookies just for showing up. Consistency is the key. Consistency is what will get you to the promise land. But doing one rp, which was good btw, after shitting the bed in the Captains match does not grant you the right to a favor. As Lane said, you seem to only care about title shots, specifically the X title so I hope you make the most of this one because if not, it will be the last one you get for a while.

Also, taking OOC swipes at other people is really not something that is going to win you any friends so I'd suggest not doing that.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
B.O.B. D (05-09-2020), red-x (05-09-2020)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-09-2020, 07:51 AM

OOC: Fuck you Theo. Fuck you Lane.

You see they tolerate me, so I can get away with the OOC jabs at them because guess what? They know it’s a joke.

X if you put half as much effort into your RPs (and that one was good) as you do coming up with match stipulations and out of bounds ideas, you’d be halfway decent. I want everyone here to do well and have fun. You start to get some leeway when you’re consistent and showing improvement. I know what it’s like to be on thin ice and to have fallen in, ( I’m still dealing with unburying shit personally) but it’s been a long time since I’ve had pretty much at my throat like a martyr.

One bit of advice, take it or don’t, Stop posting OOC just RP.

Hell you didn’t even know the draft was going on and you WERE supposed to be apart of it. That should tell YOU all you need to know.

IC:
“Fuck you Theo, Fuck You Vin.”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
red-x (05-09-2020), Theo Pryce (05-09-2020)
Lestrange Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-09-2020, 08:56 AM

Adam:
Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-09-2020, 09:20 AM

This all seems awfully familiar...

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tula Kealiʻi's post:
Ruckus (05-09-2020)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-09-2020, 10:26 AM

Red,

I wasn't going to do this, but please, take my words and use them to the best of your abilities.

You may remember me. I've been a.....well lets just say....figure around here since 2016. You and I had different starts, and beginnings. I came in from an already established and pretty well-off e-fed. Why did I come here? Well its simple, I burned my bridges over there and after some back and forths, I was effectively asked to leave.

I told myself I was gonna be better, that it wouldn't happen again, that I wouldn't let my shitty mental state get in my way.

What happened in PWR? Well, I rose to the top. Quickly. I held every belt there that there was to hold, was the main influences in a belt being created (its the same as the X-Title here, it was a 24-7 rules type thing), and was involved in some of the most in depth and riveting story lines that company ran at the time. Life was good.

........But it wasn't enough.

You see I never held the PWR World Heavyweight Title. Match after match I would compete, and lose. It got the the point where, despite being involved in some deep routed story lines, I would not opt in or both to show up if it wasn't for a world title shot.

Shitty of me, of course. But I let my ego drive me.

**I know this isn't your "ego" per-say, but hear me out**

I left there on bad terms after doing something very similar to what you just did. I had a big opportunity for a fed-wide event that I asked to be involved in, then blew it off when I realized it didn't benefit my personal agenda.

I still feel guilty, and up until recently, I had blamed them for keeping me away from the title and rigging matches for me to lose even though in my heart I felt I put out the better work.

Truth is, I didn't.

FAST FORWARD:

After taking some time off, even muttering the phrase "efedding is gay" a few times, I began to miss it. Writing was a therapy to me. Being creative and being able to express that creativity is a beautiful thing. But I made a mistake, Red.

I googled the top e-feds and I came across XWF. There were a lot of great rpers here and me, thinking my shit didn't stink and I was better than I was, signed up and immediately began my ascent. It took me 4 months to earn a Universal Title shot, and did so by beating perhaps one of the best roleplayers I've ever faced, a man named Doctor D'Ville. I was humbled, but, I let it get to my head. I went to the Pay Per View and I won that Uni title, Red. I did it. I did the one thing that in my mind PWR had prevented me from doing.

I let it get to my head.

*Now let me say this before I finish the story. I have a mental condition also. It is documented with management here. What is it? Simple. I BECOME MY CHARACTERS. I get into them, become them, and even spend a week at time, in personal life, as them. Weird, I know. I had been spoken to several times about being IC on OOC boards and in chat (skype at the time, but later discord), but I couldn't turn it off. So I understand when you claim you have a disorder, and I do not judge for that.*

I became obsessed. The man who beat me used to do creative HTML promo's and fancy flash animations, whatnot. When he beat me (which, now that I look back it was because i took being champion for granted and his work was actually a little better), I blamed it on HTML. I didn't know how to do all that and felt slighted that he was winning because his promo's looked more polished. I caused a big stink about it.

From that moment forward, Red, I went off the rails. OOC posts, IC shots that crossed the line, a general dick to everyone. Honestly, I didn't care about anything else but getting that title back. It CONSUMED me. While this was going on, I was not good mentally. I was IC all the time, even when I was Jenny. I had to be right. No matter what it was, I had to be right. I went as far as to INSIST that I lived in Florida (which my character does) [I do have a place there, but it is not my full time residence as I claimed], and that I wasn't the one posting my Jenny Myst promos. I was called out promptly. Now, I won't go into backstory on it, but it ended up costing me a relationship, and even a friendship, with a girl I actually loved and was trying to establish something with because I couldn't let go of the fact that she was something she wasn't. I took it too far, and someone here took it too far, social media got involved, and boom. It was my own insecurities and my need to always be right. I mean, shit, I even was blessed to be a GM of Savage (IC) as Jenny, and still found a way to make it all about me.

Truth is, I just wanted to be liked. Much like you.

--Another sidebar, I will be posting a much more indepth vent about this on the boards when I work up the heart to do it--

I began to grow to seeds of distate, and mistrust, with the establishment. I felt like they didn't want me here. I felt like no matter what I posted, I would lose. It was PWR all over again. I did some things, said some things, and it got to the point where if I wasn't competing for the Uni title, I didn't care. My quality went down, my effort lacked, and my attitude wasn't all that great.

I wasn't given these shots because of this. I didn't aspire to earn what I wanted like I had when I first got here, I expected it to be given to me. I tried to use the fact that I wasn't healthy in my head, the whole woe-is-me thing. Check in that box. I would do something, get spoken to about it, and then apologize and blame it on my condition. Over and over. (Are you noticing a trend here?) But long story short, I always promised to get better. I never did.

I left XWF on terms that some may consider strained. I wouldn't say bad (they were bad in my mind, but you'd have to ask management about their thoughts on it), and I thought it was over. I was back to square one.

Truth is, I love this place. I needed this place. I still do. I huffed and puffed, even opened and co-founded a new e-fed out of spite. It didn't work.

After taking some time off, I began to get better. I realized the error of my ways. I realized that I was the problem. When I came back, it was all going to be different. I didn't even wanna join the discord at first for fear I couldn't control myself. But I have been better.

LONG story short, I bust my ass here. I came back expecting to be a nobody and to start at the bottom and I looked at it as "just write an have fun". I opened my characters and my mind a little. Theo and Vin welcomed me back. I made it a goal of mine to earn everything, and take nothing for granted. If I lose, I don't bitch. I get better. I know what I CAN do, but I am still working out the kinks in my own head in order to be what I was. When I won the Uni title that was the best I ever was, and I threw it away.

Take my advice, Red. Don't piss them off. You won't win. You will be asked to leave, and will be banned, and that won't be good for you. This place can be very helpful. This place can be a place for you to really get those thoughts in your head out and take a load off your chest. But nobody is going to give you sympathy for anything.

I always posted. I even LEFT FAMILY FUNCTIONS ON HOLIDAYS to make sure I had a post up, even if it wasn't my best. I made a commitment to this place and they were the only ones who gave me a chance when the rest of the e-fed community black balled me (again, long story for another time). I haven't made it easy, but you are just making it difficult.

It is frustrating to all of us when you do what you do because we all use it as therapy one way or another. For many of us this place is an escape from reality and a chance to be something we don't get a chance to be in daily life. To most of us, we take pride in what we do here and people get on your case because your actions slap us in the face.

Trust me, red, I know how you are feeling. I spent almost 2 years under the impression people didn't like me. I still think many of them don't, but I am working on mending some of that. I even created a stable strictly of my OWN characters because I was too afraid to reach out to people to work with me because I knew they didn't like me. At the end of the day, I did it to myself, with my actions.

Please, take my advice and use this place for the good it can do. Use it to help you. Because I know from first hand experience, XWF WILL move on without you, and you are going to miss it when its gone.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
red-x (05-12-2020), Theo Pryce (05-09-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-09-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-09-2020, 12:03 PM

I just want to stress that I replaced you, I didn't steal it from you. I had no say in the Captains Match, had no influence on the draft order. Picking last isn't were anyone wants to be.

Storylines I have with others are having to be put on hold or shelved altogether for me to do this. The time I could have put to use in bashing Raven was spent drafting.

I hope that paints a clearer picture of the inconvenience. By no means I'm I judging you, it happens, I drop the ball frequently, just can't be angry or keep telling the same excuse like its water under a bridge.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
red-x (05-12-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-09-2020)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-09-2020, 01:26 PM

(05-09-2020, 12:03 PM)Atara Themis Said: I just want to stress that I replaced you, I didn't steal it from you. I had no say in the Captains Match, had no influence on the draft order. Picking last isn't were anyone wants to be.

More to the point, I asked her to replace you.

(05-09-2020, 12:03 PM)Atara Themis Said: Storylines I have with others are having to be put on hold or shelved altogether for me to do this. The time I could have put to use in bashing Raven was spent drafting.

If you would like extra time to bash Raven I am open to it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
red-x (05-12-2020)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-09-2020, 01:35 PM

Shut up.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
red-x (05-12-2020)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-09-2020, 01:36 PM

I nominate James Raven for my Squad in War Games.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
red-x (05-12-2020)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-09-2020, 01:39 PM

🙄

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
red-x (05-12-2020)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-09-2020, 01:46 PM

red-x Said:Nothing of note.

Robbie snorts.

The old tune starts playing.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
red-x (05-12-2020)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-09-2020, 02:40 PM

(05-09-2020, 01:36 PM)Shawn Warstein Said: I nominate James Raven for my Squad in War Games.

Don't make me start trading your teammates for used condoms and dryer sheets.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
red-x (05-12-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Theo Pryce's post!
Doug Whitford (05-13-2020), James Raven (05-09-2020)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-09-2020, 02:57 PM

“They better be sheep skin..... you can reuse those after a good ole washin’.”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-15-2020), red-x (05-12-2020), Theo Pryce (05-09-2020)
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-09-2020, 06:31 PM

I was looking up to the ceiling, to the Heavens even. This was due to finding myself dumbfounded by Red X. Who the fuck does he think he is? I couldn't tell you but I can say what I know he is. Red X is that snot-nosed annoying kid with a Karen for a mom. He would steal a candy bar, get caught and tell his mother that the person was lying when confronted, you know where this would go. One giant bullshit sandwich.

Sparking up a cigarette. I looked at him, rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No, mother fucker. The answer is no. You seem to forget who the Xtreme champion is around here. I am. It's sad I even have to say that to you. I shouldn't have to. Ever since I got here. Not one person has disrespected me like you just did, almost kill me. Sure but that doesn't bother me with the shit you just pulled with that asinine request."

I took a drag from the cigarette and blew out the smoke before I continued.

"You don't deserve nor the privilege to wear the Xtreme title around your waist. You're nothing but a fucking ghost. I'm going to find your grave and piss on it. I have proven myself already. I don't owe you any favors. So would kindly go fuck yourself and get out of my sight."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Jones's post:
Zeph Johnson (05-09-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-12-2020, 07:20 PM

(05-09-2020, 06:56 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Red, it's really painfully obvious that the only thing you give a sit about is title shots of some kind. You couldn't be arsed to show up for the much more important captain's match, AFTER being the one to ask if you could be one of the captains to begin with.

No one is doing anything for you.

I actually only mostly care about hyping the character leading into the unveil, and the title only helps that. it would be just as possible that i'd miss writing an rp for a belt as i would writing an rp for the wargames match. leading a winning team in wargames would have helped my cause just the same, which i even mentioned in my rp. i mentioned how ppl don't believe i could be a leader, but i said i'd prove everyone wrong by helping my team to victory.... yet i failed on that. Winning the captain's match itself would have helped greatly as well, but i fucked up like i have often been doing over the last seven years or so, but i'm FINALLY slowly getting better.

(05-09-2020, 07:31 AM)Theo Pryce Said: You seem to have this really odd notion that we are supposed to reward you for posting an rp. Which is basically the bare minimum of what you are supposed to do here. This isn't an AA meeting where you get coffee and cookies just for showing up. Consistency is the key. Consistency is what will get you to the promise land. But doing one rp, which was good btw, after shitting the bed in the Captains match does not grant you the right to a favor. As Lane said, you seem to only care about title shots, specifically the X title so I hope you make the most of this one because if not, it will be the last one you get for a while.

...Also, taking OOC swipes at other people is really not something that is going to win you any friends so I'd suggest not doing that.

i didn't see the idea i had as a 'favor' i just thought it would make the match more fun. [referring to the 'shut your mouth' stip] ....i did hope ppl might give me some props for the rp i did, to encourage me. Your giving my rp a like, along with RussianRose and especially Felix [my opponent & the champ himself] ....that helps, and thank u for saying it was a good rp in ur above comment. as i mentioned, the main focal point for me right now is getting ppl to care about the masked red-x and who he really is, and the belt, especially the second most important belt in the company would go a long way. i do of course want gold but i don't need it as much as everyone thinks i do.

ALSO, in response to ur last line, and this of Atara's ;

(05-09-2020, 03:21 AM)Atara Themis Said: "Key words, I post...dove."

I wasn't making fun of Atara, i was just taking a playful jab, i didn't mean to be hurtful or condescending and i apologize for coming off that way. i just felt a bit proud of the fact that i wasn't the last post of the week again. But i get what u mean, Aty... sorry. >_<

(05-09-2020, 07:51 AM)Shawn Warstein Said: OOC: Fuck you Theo. Fuck you Lane.

You see they tolerate me, so I can get away with the OOC jabs at them because guess what? They know it’s a joke. X if you put half as much effort into your RPs (and that one was good) as you do coming up with match stipulations and out of bounds ideas, you’d be halfway decent. I want everyone here to do well and have fun. You start to get some leeway when you’re consistent and showing improvement. I know what it’s like to be on thin ice and to have fallen in, ( I’m still dealing with unburying shit personally) but it’s been a long time since I’ve had pretty much at my throat like a martyr. One bit of advice, take it or don’t, Stop posting OOC just RP. Hell you didn’t even know the draft was going on and you WERE supposed to be apart of it. That should tell YOU all you need to know.

IC:
“Fuck you Theo, Fuck You Vin.”

yeah, i realize what u mean w/your opening line about ooc jabs, that ppl don't see me in a good light right now and jokes like the one i made could come off badly, and for that, again, i apologize. i felt tho, that by saying 'dove' at the end ppl would know it was just a playful swipe. but i do see now how that could easily be misconstrued as malicious. Again, thank you for the compliment regarding the rp, ur words seriously help, especially with u holding the big gold belt, so thanks. ^_^

my life is FINALLY starting to take a turn for the better, my depression isn't nearly as bad as it has been for the past few years, haven't been in a mental clinic in a while... for a few years i was even bordering on suicidal but i started to talk to ppl that loved me, like my mom and this friend i have from nebraska, and i'm starting to love life again. and the wargames incident is the biggest mistake i've made since my return. i knew i let ppl down, i should have at least let ppl know here on the ooc forum so a replacement could be chosen and ppl would know where my head's at, so for that i'm sorry.

(05-09-2020, 12:03 PM)Atara Themis Said: I just want to stress that I replaced you, I didn't steal it from you. I had no say in the Captains Match, had no influence on the draft order. Picking last isn't were anyone wants to be. Storylines I have with others are having to be put on hold or shelved altogether for me to do this. The time I could have put to use in bashing Raven was spent drafting.

I hope that paints a clearer picture of the inconvenience. By no means I'm I judging you, it happens, I drop the ball frequently, just can't be angry or keep telling the same excuse like its water under a bridge.

Do u mean u don't really want the spot and they still gave it to you? The admins might have given the spot to someone else if u asked, but i really don't know if i'm right about that, and i also don't want that to come off as rude, like u said i'm honestly not judging, i'm just saying that if u had other ideas for the ppv that u could run them past the boss men, u know? .-. ....but yeah, i know we all have issues with meeting expectations, even the best of us, so thanks for that. And i hope u do accomplish what u set out to do. peace. ^.^

TO CHRIS CHAOS: i did see ur reply, it's a long one, so i'll read it all and reply in a seperate post.... THANK YOU for taking the time to try and lend a hand. i didn't expect anyone to respond like that, thank you ever so much. ^_^

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-13-2020, 04:56 AM

Allow me to elaborate on how we came to Atara replaced Red X in War Games as a Captain.

Red X no showed week 1 of the rp cycle.

I said to Atara we are looking to replace Red X as a Captain in War Games. You've earned the right to take his place if you would like to.

She said yes.

Red X no showed the Captains match. We replaced him with Red X.

It was that simple.

I didn't force Atara to be a Captain over any objections on her part and she did not ask to replace Red X.

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-13-2020, 12:55 PM

In other words. You fucked up and that's that.

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-13-2020, 01:58 PM

IC - Oh my god will you just shut up, you shat the bed and because of it you lost your shot at being a Captain and in the PPV. Go clean yourself off and prove that you aren't some little shit stain that can be pushed around or keep up with the bitching and moaning and allow yourself to become the new Chasm.

OOC - I know I really shouldn't be one to talk about no showing big matches and than asking for something I no longer eared as I have done it more than a couple time and really all it did was make me into the butt end of the joke, ruined any legency I might have once had here in the XWF. As Chasm I have won pretty much every title the XWF has had but the top level titles. So I decided that I wanted to return to try to win the Uni title but I didn't want to earn it, I figured that my past here in the XWF and knowing the champ at the time I would be able to wiggle my way to getting the match.

It some how worked and before I knew it James Raven agreed to give me a title shot and even agreed to a lower word limit and rp limit as well. I was all excited I was finally getting my chance to fight for the Uni title but it wasn't meant to be I missed the soft deadline but I was still pumped about the chance to face one of the best. I went onto no show the match making me look like an idiot because deep down everyone knew I had no business being in that match as I wasn't the rper that I was back in the day.

I would return afew times all ready to try again at reclaiming the past glory I once had here but 95% of the title I would show up for maybe one match and than no show the rest and leave, only to do it all over again a few months later.

I did it so often that Chasm is now known more for being a jobber than being a multiple champion and being about to beat some of XWF greats. The biggest eye-opener for me was when Raven was putting together a new class of legends for the Hall of Legends and seeing some of the people that got selected, these were people that I had beaten before or had had the title ruins I had. Deep down I felt I desevered to be included with that group but my actions kept me from it.

So I say this Red, demanding title shot you haven't deserved is not going to help you get better. Go out there and prove that you have what it takes and before you know it title matches will come to you.

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LiamRoberts's post:
red-x (05-14-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-14-2020, 05:50 AM

Red, you might think you don't care only about titles, and maybe it's not the title itself that drives you, but every single time you are in the fed this is how it goes:

1) Bunches of posts about nothing

2) Challenges to X-Title, Feder, and HMW Champions (two of which are almost never even defended in matches until you show up and ask them to be)

3) Weird match ideas that no one really wants to do, and definitely no one wants to write

4) You asking to be a match writer, which we can't really ever trust you to do

5) Chronic no showing for the matches you begged for

Please remember - I didn't come to you asking to have you back, it was the other way around. You've been mostly fine up until all of a sudden this cycle when you went back to your old habits. I'm a pretty forgiving guy. I don't really give a crap what you do, I can let pretty much everything go. I even get personal enjoyment out of watching Theo get annoyed. Ask him.

BUT - just like last time, if there starts to be some problem where a dozen different people are leaving or unhappy because of you, you'll be gone again.

Okay?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
B.O.B. D (05-14-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-14-2020), red-x (05-14-2020)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-14-2020, 09:14 AM

(05-14-2020, 05:50 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: I even get personal enjoyment out of watching Theo get annoyed. Ask him.

You are such a dickhead.

To echo what Lane said, since you came back you were honestly doing well. Not being super annoying with posts, rping for most of your matches. I don't think you've actually done more than 1 but still it was more than none so we appreciated that you kept your requests to a minimum and that was a big part of why we rewarded you with the chance to be a Captain but then you shit all over yourself and here we are.

I would love nothing more than for you to be an active, content and contributing member of the roster. No one enjoys having to come down on you, or anyone for that matter.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (05-14-2020), red-x (05-14-2020)