Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pay this no mind, just focus on War Games draftees.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-06-2020, 05:27 PM

[The scene opens up to JB still riding in his car from his murder, and he rolls up to an apartment building parking lot. He parks his car, and he uses his cellphone to call someone. After he hung up, he gets out of the car; and he ends up entering the building and heads into the fifth floor. He knocks at room 530, and we see a middle aged black lady in her robe and slippers with her hair tied; she then hugs him and lets him inside.]

Onika: Oh hey Johnny Boy, what brings you here at my shitty apartment?

JB: I just wanted to stop by to say hey, you know with this pandemic and all. I just was cruising on by, and almost gotten myself into with one of the protesters.

Onika: Oh yeah, they are some ignorant fuckwads. I wouldn’t even pay the any mind, so what would want to drink?

JB: You got any water I can drink, i’m hella thirsty. Thank you.

[Onika then heads to the kitchen, while JB sits on the couch, as he watches the TV he see’s the news on the recent shootout that occurred. Before comes out of the kitchen, he immediately switches the channel to Graves’s speech over Glimour.]

Onika: What got you switching to this nonsense?

JB: Oh it’s nothing... you know what, pleas sit down with me on the couch. I need to explain something to you.

[Onika then sits besides him, and hands him his bottle of water. He then takes a sip, and closes it. JB then takes off his metal mask, and pulls out the gun he used to murder his ex wife and fuckboi Tyrell from his coat. Onika then isn’t shocked to see the gun.]

JB: You see girl, i shot my ex and her friend in the house. I just wasn’t in the mood for her bullshit, you see--

Onika: Look Johnny, I don’t really care about it. I already seen it on the news, and you need to know that this is Baltimore, home of the killas and unresponsive 5150. If you need to lay low here, then so be it; i am there for you.

JB with a smile on his maskless face, then hands her the gun. She then empty's the gun with the quickness. She then carries the empty gun to the kitchen, while JB notices a high school year book from 1994 on her table. He then opens it up to see the letter he wrote her on the yearbook, and smiles some more. As she comes back, she takes the yearbook from him, playfully.]

JB: Hey, i wanna how you looked like back then girl... i know you had all the brotha’s on your cat. While I was the semi-nerd in math class, you had the looks to kill for.

Onika: Boy you trippin, although i was a cheerleader in my Junior year... i wasn’t the sexist broad. I was merely known as the girl who sat alone during lunch hours. But you John, i had my eyes on you since sophomore year; do you remember that time you beat lil Jojo in the gym?

JB: Oh yeah, he kept picking on me as I was doing my homework, i had enough of the constant bullyin and i had to beat him during the game of basketball. Man, i ended up in trouble that day, weren’t you doing drills at the time?

[Onika then flips the pages on the book, and stumbles across her photo in her cheer uniform. She sits besides him, and they both smile at the picture. She then leans on his shoulder, as the scene blurs out of frame.]

[REDACTED]

“You see, the mask is just my wrestling persona, it’s merely to hide my true feelin’s when i’m in the ring fighting people. Also, to be honest, i don’t regret the shit I did, she had it coming from the jump; and if i done the same thing, she kill me too. This world is cold and so cruel, but what the hell can i do? All I can do is just coast myself into a ride, and continue on with my journey.

You know what, i give Mr. Mastermind props for that shit he recorded, i knew he had it in him always. I still stand by what i said last time, and he’s right this isn’t going to be on some race wars and shit, lord know we have already enough of those. It’s going to be fight, and i won’t stop until I can’t see color but the color red in my eyes. So Mastermind, get ready for this shit.

Also, i want to reiterate that i won’t be leaving XWF over Graves shitty speech on Glimour’s outcome of the match. Yes what he said was purely racist as shit, and I will not fuck with him on that slick shit. Hell, even his bff Vita knew what he said was fucked up, and now i’m on thin ice with him. You should all know by now that the Brotherhood of Baddies comprises myself and Tommy with Graves, and an unknown “villain”in the group. So those “B.O.B” signs that fucked me over in that Russo royal, is that. Now, the mere reason why i am rolling with Grave and the unnamed villain, is purely for fukkery, and something to do here.

At some point, i’ll split myself up from it and continue on with my own agenda of spreading the word of my militant thug shit like I always planned on. You see, I don’t need Graves and his love of Glimour to fuck me and Tommy’s time up in this place; hell now I want physically fuck him up for real, and not have the refs and these so called fans, to see it. But for now, i’ll keep my mouth shut, and roll on with the Brotherhood Of Baddies. It’s not for Graves or for the unnamed “villain”; it’s just so THUGS can be the hired goons for them.

So now that’s out of my chest, John Black will still run wild in these streets with no fucks spared if you double cross me, i am never a saint in these places, and i never will back down from anyone; even if i lose, i still will beat your ass like you owe me forty acres and a mule.

Keep this in mind...

the revolution will not be televised"

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post