Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Saturday Night Savage 05/02
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2020, 07:04 PM

[Image: LKNS3dh.gif]

LIVE FROM H-E-B CENTER

CEDAR PARK, TEXAS

Felix Jones ©
- vs -
True Forever
- vs -
Eccentrix
Triple Threat

Chris Chaos & Hanari Carnes
- vs -
Russian Rose & Tula Kealiʻi
Standard Tag Match
Winners will receive a future Tag Title shot

Cataclysm
Robert "The Omega" Main & "Chronic" Chris Page ©
- vs -
VVomen
Vita Valenteen & Vanessa Gibson
Standard Tag

Atara Themis
- vs -
Red-X
Xtreme Rules

[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
Thunder Knuckles ©
- vs -
Azrael Erebus
Fans bring their weapons
15 Minute Time Limit

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Shawn Warstein ©
- vs -
Calvary
Hell in a Cell

At the entrance of the H-E-B CENTER, we see a ticket collector living up to his job title by collecting people's tickets as they enter the building. After watching a few random people allowed in, Big D comes into frame and tries to walk past without showing a ticket but is stopped abruptly.

"What the hell? Let me through!" Big D insists.

"Sir, I can't let you in without a ticket!" the collector responds, doing his best to block D's path.

"Do you know who the hell you're talking to?!" Big D demands with offense. "I'm a former 4x Heavymetalweight, 3x Federweight, 2x Television, and 1x Xtreme Champion!!!!! The fact you are even standin' right now is a testament to the patience I've been doing my best to have, but it is QUICKLY wearing thin!"

"Oh, my mistake," the man apologizes. "I'll just need to see your wrestler's pass."

"Wrestler's pass?" D repeats with confusion. "What the fuck is that?!"

XWF Head of Security, Little Feather, sees the verbal scuffle going on and makes his way over. Upon seeing him, Big D lets out a sigh of relief. "Little Feather, tell this imbecile who the hell he's barring from Savage!"

Little Feather looks Big D up and down, obviously remembering him from the many moons he'd been a competitor for. BUT, unfortunately for D, the Chief ALSO remembers that time Big D took out him and nearly half his staff.

"If you want in you're gonna have to buy a ticket," Little Feather orders, pointing over at the ticket booth. "I think there's some nosebleed seats left."

Big D sighs, placing his hands on his hips. "Seriously? You'll let James Raven in, but not me?"

"Enjoy the show," Little Feather says with a grin, before walking away.

Big D looks up at the ticket collector, who looks ready to stand his ground. D finally gives up, turning away and heading for the ticket vendor. "This shit would've never happened to Sarah Lacklan........." He mutters as he takes his place in line, shaking his head in disbelief.

-- STATIC CUTS THE SCENE --

[Image: XWF.jpg]

[Image: meangene.png]

Mean Gene Okerlund: "Tonight is a night that I'm certain me guest will not soon forget. Tonight, Dark Warrior Micheal Graves, you are scheduled to challenge for not one, but two singles titles when you face Atari Thermos for the X-Treme title, and then later tonight you will step into the ring to face Sean W..."

[Image: MGand-Gravy.jpg]

Graves loudly interrupts as he walks into the view of the camera.

Dark Warrior Micheal Graves: "You're right Mean Gene, tonight is a night that will prove to live at the forefront of my memories until my final days! When I step into the ring with that dated console from generations past, I'm not going to be satisfied with just taking her belt! No, No, No! Later tonight, when my chance to get my hands on that dusty old bitch, I'm going to tear her limb from limb! I'm talking cutting the wires to her joysticks brother! I'm thinking we break the power supply! And those games? Awful! You know, I'm old enough to have played the games Atari plays back before she got ahold of them and butchered their greatness with her complete lack of skill!"

"Pac-Man!?!"

"You show me one person who would rather play Atari Pac-Man over the original, and I'll show you a fool dude!"

Mean Gene Okerlund: "Well one of those fools is your other opponent tonight, the Universal Champion, S..."

Graves again with the coked-up interruption! (speculating here, maybe Graves is "straight edge?" Don't sue me...)

Dark Warrior Micheal Graves: "Listen brother! I'm a VERY BUSY man Dude! Building evil empires, coaxing chicken shits like Big D into the ring, and then ON TOP of all that, having to fend off something so old, no man in his right mind would ever WILLINGLY touch it! Do I need to do a PSA on the dangers of sleeping with the elderly dude!? Listen, Sean stuck his nose in my business with Atari. None of this was ever about him until he decided to make it about him brother!

"Maybe he has a fondness for retro, maybe he just can't get his hands on a more modern console. Whatever the case may be, I didn't appreciate him sticking his nose where it didn't belong brother! And you know who else didn't appreciate it dude?"

Mean Gean Okerlund: "I think that everyone watching at home already knows the answer to that. You must be referring to the mysterious masked woman who calls herself Ms. Direction!"

Dark Warrior Micheal Graves: "Your damn right Jack! Ms. Direction never wanted Sean involved in any of this! Obviously, because she's dating his kid, maybe kid, not kid?"

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW DUDE!!!"

"But what I do know is that HE brought himself into this, and it will be ME who makes sure that he never sticks his nose in ANYONE'S business ever again!"

Graves mean mugs the camera as a possibly coke-fueled rage takes him over.

Dark Warrior Micheal Graves: "I say SCREW the TWO MATCHES Dude! Tonight, why don't the both of you meet me in a handicapped match, so I can slap you both back to being the curtain jerkers you are while wasting as little of my valuable time as possible dudes!?"

"Unless you're a couple of YELLOW BELLYED CHICKEN SHITS like BIG D

[Image: Gravydance.gif]

Mean Gean Okerlund: "There you have it, folks! Micheal Graves has requested that his two title matches tonight be merged into a handicap match! Back to you Pip and Heather!"

HHL: And we are kicking off Savage with a bang here! The X-Treme champ is in the building!

PC: Weird, usually the challengers come out first, and the champ last!

HHL: You know Felix, he loves the spotlight!

Felix has his belt around his waist, he walks out to the center of the ramp and throws his arms up.

He smirks, then walks to the ring as the lights flash. Walking up the steps he enters the ring, handing his belt to the ringside crew.

"Powerful (BOXINBOX & Lionsize Remix)" by Major Lazer feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley plays and 'The Eccentrix' Trey Carter slowly walks out to the entrance and soaks in the atmosphere. He bends his torso down and readies himself as he waits for his music cue. The lyrics start and Trey starts his over-the-top theatrics. 'There's an energy' *Trey throws his right arm up and fireworks shoot out in the same direction* 'When you hold me' *Trey throws his left arm up and fireworks shoot out in the same direction)*'When you touch me', 'It's so powerful', *Trey flexes both his arms* 'I can feel it' *Trey hangs his head back so that he's looking at the rafters and moves both his arms out; fireworks shoot out both sides* 'When you hold me' *Trey stays in the same position as the fireworks repeat with every beat* 'When you touch me', 'It's so powerful' *gold fireworks shower the stage as Trey continues to hold his postion*. The beat plays and Trey smiles arrogantly as Amy Lessly approaches his side and they walk down the ramp. Amy Lessly holds the rope open for Trey and he holds his jacket up as he bends under the third rope to get in. Trey stands in the middle of the ring and throws his arms back to that Amy Lessly can take the jacket off of him. Trey hands her his shades and smiles to himself.

HHL: Here is the young upstart Eccentrix and the beautiful Amy Lessly.

PC: He's got his hands full tonight, though. This isn't Anarchy, he's in the big leagues now!

HHL: This chick is creepy.

PC: You aren't kidding!

True Forever dives, chin first (Kratos style) from the rafters of the arena's ceiling, flips mid-air and lands on her feet in the ring to a series of explosions. Erupting in shades of magenta to indigo.Turns and takes her place, atop the top turnbuckle of her alotted corner, for the bout.

Felix Jones ©
- vs -
True Forever
- vs -
Eccentrix
Triple Threat

DING DING DING

Essentrix is on the attack, as he goes right after the champ. Backing him into the corner, True Forever jumps in and the two of them begin to double team the champ with stomps, kicks and punches.

Whipping the champ into the other corner Essentrix runs and hits a flying forearm. The champ slumps. Essentrix throws his arms up with a smirk. However, True Forever takes advantage and hits a back body drop on Essentrix, with a bridge pin.

Essentrix gets a shoulder up.

HHL: That was close!

PC: We almost had a new champ there!

Essentrix rolls over and uses the ropes to pick himself up. True hits a clothesline to knock him over the ropes to the mat outside. Amy Lessly runs over to comfort him.

True Forever turns around and immediately runs into a flying forearm from the champ. Felix explodes out of the corner and begins to fire off shots to True, backing her into the corner. True tries to back, but Jones ducks, hitting a suplex to send her into the middle of the ring.

At this point, Essentrix is on the rop rope. He hits a flying dropkick on the champ, knocking him back and rolling out of the ring.

Essentrix quickly scrambles over and covers true.

Kickout.

Essentrix slaps the mat.

Felix Jones is up on the outside, upset with the current events, and slides into the ring. Felix grabs Essentrix and walks him to the corner, bouncing his head off the turnbuckle. Essentrix stumbles back.

True is up.

HHL: Here we go, all three on their feet.

Essentrix is wobbling, but ducks a clothesline from Felix. Felix stops short, and turns around into a dropkick from True. True the grabs Essentrix and whips him into the ropes. She goes for a kick, but Essentrix slides up and pops up, hitting a chop, then comes off the ropes himself and knocks her down with a shoulder block.

Amy Lessly is cheering and slapping the mat on the outside.

Felix is up and Essentrix turns back into a kick to the gut and a DDT from the champ.

True is back up. Wobbly. Felix grins.

True swings, and Felix ducks.

Royal Flush Cutter!!!!!!!

PC: Outta nowhere!

HHL: This one is over!

But Essentrix is amazingly back up to one knee, he gets to his feet.

Misfortune! (JUDAS EFFECT).

HHL: A huge back elbow! He calls that the Misfortune!

Essentrix falls on top of True, and Felix pins both.

3!

HHL: Felix just pinned BOTH! Competitors!

PC: Welcome to the big leagues. Felix Jones is your amazing X-Treme Champ, and he didn't even have to get X-Treme!

Winner AND STILL XTREME CHAMPION - FELIX JONES!

Following the match, we hear a roar of cheers coming from the upper decks of the arena as the camera searches to find the cause of the ruckus.

PC: "It looks like something's got the fans' attention, HHL."

HHL: "Well, well, look who's found his way into the building."

Eventually, we see Big D walking down an aisle of steps with a big ole thing of popcorn in one hand and a large sized Pepsi in the other. As he makes his way down towards his seat(only a handful of rows from the top), the fans pat him on the back, NEVER expecting to actually be able to see a wrestler from up there. D finally stops at his row and scoots on over to an empty seat, sitting down and making himself comfy.

HHL: "Security needs to throw him out! How much you wanna bet he snuck those snacks in with him?"

PC: "I don't know, HHL, but Little Feather is checking it out."

As Big D relaxes, tossing pieces of popcorn into his mouth(but mostly failing), we see the XWF Head of Security walking up the steps towards the former wrestler. Little Feather points at D, scolding him for supposedly not belonging there. Big D doesn't respond at first, grabbing his soda and taking a nice, long sip, all the while staring down the security guard. After a moment of this, D sets down his drink and stands up, reaching into his pocket.

HHL: "Oh my God, he's reaching for a gun!"

PC: "It's not a gun it's, it's............................ a ticket!"

The fans go wild as Big D flashes the pass authorizing him to be there, before flipping the bird and laughing. Little Feather looks over the ticket, searching for any sort of discrepancy that might signal a fake. After a thorough scan, Little Feather sighs and hands it back to D.

PC: "He's a paying customer, nothing anybody can do about that!"

HHL: "We have the right to refuse service, kick him out!"

As a defeated Little Feather walks away, Big D throws a piece of popcorn right at the back of his head. Little Feather immediately turns around, giving Big D a death glare. D shoves his bucket of popcorn into an adjacent fan's arms and blames it on him, overselling his innocence. The Head of Security gives up, heading back down the steps as Big D takes his popcorn back.

HHL: "Okay, okay, he's a fan, big deal. There's plenty of 'em here, none of which are getting as much attention as Big D!"

PC: "Well, let's do HHL a favor and get back to it, then."

HHL: "Thank you!"

Dark Warrior Micheal Graves - vs - Sean and Atari
Universal and X-Treme titles on the line!

PC: "Coming up next, Micheal Graves challenges for both the Xtreme and Universal championships when he takes on Atara Themis and Shawn Warstein!"

HHL: "I'm confused about this Pip. I know that the parties involved agreed to a match tonight, but I thought that Atacus White decided against booking it?"

PC: "Well it looks like it's back on, cause here comes Graves!"

A thick fog rolls onto the entrance ramp as the opening riff of Unholy blares throughout the arena. Suddenly a bolt of lightning strikes the stage and in the flash, Micheal Graves appears seemingly out of thin air. Graves walks down the ring to a mixed reaction. At the bottom of the ramp, he takes a running start and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Graves stands up and raises his arms out to his sides like a cross. He slowly lifts his head up, looking to the sky as the lights fade in.

HHL: "I still can't help but wonder, even if the Shawn and Atara come out here, is this even going to be a match? Will the Universal title still be on the line?"

PC: "They agreed to the match, so I'd say that the stipulations agreed to last week would still be in effect."

HHL: "But Atara isn't even the Xtreme Champion anymore, how can she possibly defend!?"

[Image: xpac-Atari.jpg]

Sean Waltman walks down to the ring carrying his precious Atari. He slides in and postures to the fans.

HHL: "Oh..."

As soon as the official calls for the bell. Graves rushes across the ring and crushes Waltman in the corner. The Atari 2600 flies out of his hands and lands with a crash outside of the ring where a ton of plastic cracks and splinters, leaving debris everywhere!

PC: "Graves isn't wasting any time taking control of this match, but I feel bad for that poor Atari console!"

HHL: "If it still worked before that, it sure doesn't anymore!"

Graves continues his assault on Waltman with a series of knees in the corner that leaves him in a weakened state!

PC: "Sean Waltman is getting manhandled by the larger Graves!"

HHL: "Ew, please don't ever say manhandled when referring to Graves!"

Graves picks Waltman up into his arms and climbs to the top turnbuckle.

CRADLE TO THE GRAVE!!!

PC: "That could be it! New.. Um.. Universal champion?"

HHL: "I don't know what this is Pip, but I can guarantee you that it's not for the Uni."

With Waltman completely out of it, Graves rolls out of the ring and grabs the busted Atari!

PC: "Oh no, Graves has more in store for the Atari!"

HHL: "Graves is a sociopath! Does he have no remorse!?"

Graves slides back into the ring and tosses the Atari to the mat before laying in deep with some well-placed stomps to keep the outdated console in place.

PC: "Graves making sure Atari can't escape!"

HHL: "I mean, it IS an inanimate object!"

Graves peels Sean Waltman off of the mat and shoves his head between his thighs before calling his shot!

PC: "Oh my God, is he thinking!?"

HHL: "He can't! He just can't!"

Graves lifts Waltman up into a crucifix before setting his eyes on the damaged Atari!

PC: "He's looking to take both of these fine competitors out of the game permanently!"

GRAVE CONSEQUENCES ON THE ATARI!!!

PC: "Holy shit, the joystick from that Atari has invaded Waltman's asshole on impact!!"

HHL: "I bet that's not the first time!"

Graves hooks Waltman's leg as he pins him AND the Atari!

1!

2!!

3!!!

WINNER AND NEW XTREME AND UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - DARK WARRIOR MICHEAL GRAVES!!!

Graves grabs a mic from ringside.

Dark Warrior Micheal Graves: "At least that's what WOULD have been said had those two shit stains hadn't found a way to back out of our matches! But fuck it dudes! What's done is done, and while I may not have gotten the opportunity to rip two champions apart this week, I am still looking forward to the next. Later tonight, either Thunder Knuckles or Azrael will walk out of this ring as the TV champion. Last week I made it clear that I plan on facing whichever one it is. This week, I'm telling you that if I don't get that TV title match next week, then I'm going to come out here and do more than break some washed-up junkie and his undesirable plaything!

Graves tosses the mic and exits the ring!

The words "FOLLOW ME" show up on the X-Tron screen as smoke billows at the entrance. Blue and white lights flicker. At the 10 second mark, he steps through the smoke wearing his jacket (Rated R Edge trench coat). Looking to both sides of the crowd. He walks slowly to the ring until he gets about 3/4 of the way down, then jogs and slides into the ring (edge style)...When he gets into the ring he gets up on the far turnbuckle and gets up on it, throwing both arms up.

Danza Kuduro hits and Hanari spins and dances his way out to the ramp in traditional latin Bachata style. He is carrying the flag of the Dominican Republic on a flag pole over his shoulder. He swings his hips and points at the ladies in the front row, winking and making the gun symbol with his thumb and index finger of his free hand. He spins again and walks his way down to the ring with a cocky head swing and a million dollar smile. Climbing the ring steps he gets into the ring, getting on the top rope and waving the flag a few times before jumping down and preparing for the match.

We see Tula simply walking down to the ring, paying little attention to the audience. As she enters the ring, he flexes her muscles as her theme slowly fades off.

Quickly struts to ringside with a black rose in his left hand and a thick 4ft length of chain wrapped around his clenched right fist. He wears a long sleeved hoody overtop his one piece red wrestling suit. Following behind him is brother/manager Alexei Medved wearing a black fitted suit and sunglasses. He runs a hand through his slick blonde hair and stops at the bottom of the ring while watching his much more massive brother walk up the steel steps and into the ring. He immediately drops the chain and uses the rose to imitate knife slashing his throat and whips the rose down to the mat. He removes his hood from his clean shaven head and removes the sweater. Alexei collects his brothers items from ringside and watches his brother as Evgeni continues the look of intensity and anticipation.

Chris Chaos & Hanari Carnes
- vs -
Russian Rose & Tula Kealiʻi
Standard Tag Match
Winners will receive a future Tag Title shot

As the bell rings, we see all four opponents stare down at one another, and we see them all brawling one another, causing chaos in the process. Rose then grabs Hanari and rams his head on he corner buckle, while Tula eye gouges Chris. Then Rose Irish Whip Hanari to the ropes, but Hanari ducks and counters with a Clothesline on Rose. Then Tula kept on eye gouging Chris, but Hanari clubs her in the back with his forearms; and grabs her by the arms. Chris punches her in the mid section until the ref broke it off.

Rose is now on the apron holding his jaw, while Chris and Hanari plans on who gets Tula who’s on the mat. Then Hanari goes to the apron, and Chris then stomps on her, then he goes for a blatant choke that he broke off by three. Chris then drags her to the corner and tags in Hanari they end up stomping on her, and Chris heads back to the corner. Hanari then locks in a Chinlock, which he hold tightly as Tula gasp for air.

“Ah an old school trick to stop that momentum by Hanari.”

“He’s a pretty good ring man.”

Tula then manages to get on her feet, and she gives Hanari a Jawbreaker. As Hanari is dazed, Tula unleashes her Hawaiian punches to his head, and completes it with a Roundhouse kick. She then mounds on Hanari, and she goes to punch him, she manages connect, but then Hanari grabs her arm and flips her to the mat. He then connect with his own mounted punches. Then he locks in a Kimura Lock, but she manages to put her foot on the bottom, but Hanari ignores it and locked it.

As the ref started to count Rose then comes in the ring, and gives a Diving Knee on Hanari to break it off. Rose then goes back to corner, as Hanari gets to Rose’s face in the apron. Then we see Rose’s manager Alexei throw some power on Hanari’s face, and Tula manages to roll him up for the pin..

KICKOUT

“What is Rose’s brother doing, don’t he know that we anit in russia!?”

“Hey he was just looking out for his brother in this match.”

Hanari gets on his feet and immediately tags in Chris. Chris then plods around the ring, until Tula gets on her feet. Both of them stare at one another, and Tula tries to double leg takedown Chris, but couldn’t. So she backs away from him, and he signals her to tag Rose. Tula slowly creeps to the corner, and tags in Rose. Then both men circle around the ring for a minute.

Then the both collar and elbow, and pushes one another either side of the ropes, then Rose then transitions to his back and hits a German Suplex. Rose then rolls over to hit another German Suplex on Chris. Rose then taunts to the crowd, who boo at him. Rose then lifts up Chris on his feet, and hits a Knife Edge Chop, he keeps chopping him until he is on the ropes. Then he Irish Whips him, and connects with a Double Axe Handle to the head of Chris.

Rose then deadlift Chris off the mat, and slams him with a Overhead Suplex into a bridge. But Hanari comes in and breaks the pin, and goes back to corner. Rose then turns Chris on his belly, and he taunts to signal a Camel Clutch. Chris legsweep’s him on his front side, and he tries to connect an STF, but his manager gets on the apron to distract Chris. That distraction caused Rose to get on his feet, and hits a Monoglian Chop on Chris, as he turn to Rose, he kept on chopping him.

“Those chops from Russian Rose, are incredible. I have no idea how Chris is still standing.”

“I mean, Chris is unpredictable and loves to take the pain. I have a feeling that Rose and Tula, are going to advance in the hunt for the Tag Team titles.”

Rose then lifts up Chris and locks him in a Weeping Rose, as he is squeezing the life out of Chris; Hanari then taps on the corner buckle, and the fans all start chanting “Chris Chaos”; then suddenly, Chris headbutts Rose, and breaks the hold. Chris then charges to the ropes, and connect with a Big Boot on Rose. Chris then gives him some more Headbutts, and transition it into a DDT.

Both men are warn out in the middle of the ring...

Chris slowly crawls to Hanari, who’s egging him onto tag him...

Rose crawls quickly onto Tula, who’s screaming to get in...

ROSE TAG’S IN TULA

Tula comes into ring with flurries of punches to Hanari, and she adds a little flair of a Discus Clothesline for good measure. She then mounds on Hanari once again, and elbow’s him in the face. She moves towards the legs to lock in a hold, but Hanari hits a Drop Toe Hold. Hanari then lifts up Tula, and gives her a Snap Suplex; then he goes to the corner, waiting for her to get up.

He charges her and hits a Step Up Enizguri on Tula and covers her...

KICKOUT

Tula kicksout by Two, and Hanari then complains to the ref on it. Then Rose’s manager comes inside the ring with his brother’s 4 inch chain wrapped around his fist. Hanari ducks the punch, and it connect to the ref which knocked him out. Then Chris and Rose comes in the ring, and they all start to brawl.

“Damn that Russian manager, now the ref is down. Who’s gonna count the fall now?

“This match has gone off the rails folks!”

Rose grabs Chris by the arms, and locks him in place for his manager to hit him with the chain, but Chris Mule Kick Rose and Back Elbow his manager, and the chain drops on the floor. Tula see’s the chain and picks it up, and strangles Chris with it. Hanari comes in for the save with a Springboard Clothesline on Tula. Hanari tosses the chain outside of the ring, and talks to Chris.

As Rose’s manager gets up, Chris hits him with a High Knee that connect with a Front Falling Dropkick from Hanari, that caused the manager to roll out of ring. Then Tula gets on her feet, and both of them Irish Whip her to the ropes, and connect with a Double Flapjack on her. Then the place becomes unglued when Rose gets on his feet, all groggy and confused.

Both men kick him in the gut, and Irish Whip him and hits a Double DDT on Rose.

“This pair of Hanari and Chaos is a interesting duo, they are basically handling a three on two predicament here, tonight.”

“That’s right, we are seeing a beginning of new team who are setting their sights as the new XWF Tag Team Champions.”

Then we see Hanari and Tula in the ring, as everyone managed to get back in their corners. Then we see Hanari lifting her up, and hitting...

VIVA LA REPUBLIC

The ref slowly gets on his feet to see Tula struggling in the hold...

TULA TRIES TO KEEP IT TOGETHER!

RUSSIAN ROSE RUSHES TO AID HIS PARTNER!

BUT CHAOS OUT OF NOWHERE SNAPS ROSE IN HALF WITH A DEADLY GORE!

AND!

TULA TAPS!

TULA TAPS!!!

Winners - Hanari Carnes & Chris Chaos!

The bell rings and Chaos and Carnes look at each other, both breathing heavy. They both look down at the competitor laying in the ring. Chaos grins. Hanari goes to leave the ring, steps through the ring, but Chaos grabs him, pulling him back into the ring. They are nose to nose.

PC: These two are face to face....we could see it explode here! Both of these two are so intense.....

HHL: This experiment was a gamble, looks like it may not pay off.

Just when it looks like these two are about to go at it, Jenny runs down to the ring, sliding in and getting between the two.

"NO! NO!" she yells. "STOP THIS!"

Hanari shoves Chaos, over the top of the much smaller Jenny. Chaos shoves him back.

Jenny's eyes go wide in a panic. She turns around and slaps Hanari. His eyes go wide, he begins to snort heavy. She then turns and slaps Chaos. He looks at her in a rage.

HHL: Jenny has just slapped both of these men!

PC: She's trying to do what she can here to stop this!

Both men look like they are about to explode.....but then, both smile.

They shake hands, and pull it into a hug.

Jenny smiles.

HHL: My god! Are these two on the same page after all?!

PC: Jenny did it! She brought these two together!

HHL: Did Carnes just join Chaotic Inc?!!!!

They break off the embrace and Hanari rolls out of the ring. Chaos and Jenny stare at him as he backs up the ramp as Savage goes to commercial.

The lights in the arena go blood red as Shitlist strikes up. Men seem to cringe and shudder as the camera shows pockets of women in the crowd that are super amped. On the XTron, we see a live pig, and Vanessa Gibson approaches it. She flips a butterfly knife in her hand deftly and slits it's throat. Vanessa herself steps out onto the entrance and begins to stomp her way to the ring, her chin tucked, her posture ready for battle, looking anything but like a glamour queen. She slides into the ring, climbs to the second rope, and begins calling out men in the crowd.

As the opening riff of "Hart Attack" roared through the arena the crowd jumped to their feet as Vita ran onto the stage. Vita walked down the stage in a zigzag pattern as she slapped hands and tried her best to get the crowd riled. At the foot of the ramp, Vita took off and slid under the ropes to enter the ring. Vita hopped to her feet and struck her infamous "Arnold pose" to the crowds' delight!

We cut to the loading dock of the building where an ambulance is backing into the building full siren as it comes to a stop before the back doors fling open and out emerge Robert Main and Chris Page! The XWF Tag Team Champions walk up to an awaiting Adam Barker who has the XWF Tag Titles in his hands. He hands off the titles to his clients before stating.

”And now the fun begins.”

Adam steps to the side allowing the team of Cataclysm in.

Robert Main and Chris Page walk out onto the ramp, side-eyeing the crowd as they tap their titles against one another and make their way to the ring.

Cataclysm
Robert "The Omega" Main & "Chronic" Chris Page ©
- vs -
VVomen
Vita Valenteen & Vanessa Gibson
Standard Tag

DING… DING… DING….

”We are underway with the first of three Championship matches tonight and Pip I’m not sure who can hold up to the team of Robert Main and Chris Page but VVomen are hell bent on throwing caution to the wind to leave Savage as the new Tag Team Champions.”

”You can’t look past either Vita or Vanessa or else you’re going to end up on the ass end of a beating.”

Chris Page starts off for Cataclysm opposite Vanessa Gibson who shows absolutely no fear as she calls Page out! Chris simply shakes his head as he walks out towards the center of the ring where they look to lock up only to see Page drive a boot to the midsection of the smaller Gibson that doubles her over and allows Chris to club her across the back with a double axe handle sledge dropping Gibson to one knee. The crowd boo intently towards Page as he looks over at Vita and blows her a kiss. Chris turns back around where he eats a right hand to the gut from Gibson allowing Vanessa to stand up where she delivers a stiff kick to the right knee of Page before bouncing off the ropes where she looks to deliver a flying head scissors only to have the stronger Page counter the attempt into a side walk slam! Page presses the first cover of the contest.

1!!!!

2!!!!

THR…

Vanessa escapes the pinfall attempt as we see Chris immediately start choking away at Gibson. The referee immediately starts to lay the count to Page who breaks the choke at the four count before immediately going right back to it where the referee lays the count to him a second time and again Chris breaks the choke at the four count before stepping back to a vertical base. The referee jumps in his face admonishing him for the blatant choke which draws the middle finger from Page before he picks Vanessa up off the mat and hurls her into a neutral corner. Page charges in after her only to eat a reverse elbow for his troubles that stagger Page out towards the center of the ring and allows the smaller Gibson to hop up on the middle turnbuckle before leaping off with a missile dropkick to Page knocking him to the mat!

”Page got a little ahead of himself with that one and it’s opened the doors for VVomen to try and take control.”

Vanessa measures Page who starts to work his way to one knee. Gibson bounces off the ropes behind Page delivers a vicious running knee strike to the back of the head! Gibson rolls Page over making a cover.

1!!!

2!!!!

THR….

Page escapes the near fall. Gibson is the first back to her feet where she reaches down to pick Page up off the mat only to have Page counter with a jaw breaker! Chris gets back to his feet before hurling Vanessa into the corner housing Main before turning and spitting towards Vita which brings her into the ring where she’s cut off by the referee and allows Robert to start choking Vanessa with the tag rope while Page continues to taunt Vita who’s doing more harm than good with her partner as the crowd roars with loud boos intently.

”Vita’s going to have to be smarter than that because she’s playing right into the hands of Cataclysm.”

”After that attack on the last edition of Warfare from Cataclysm to Vita you have to think she can’t wait to get her hands on either Page or Main.”

Vita finally steps back out to the ring apron and as the referee turns around Robert has removed the tag rope from Vanessa’s throat and the referee is none the wiser. Page walks over making the tag to Main who steps through the ropes and into the ring. Page brings Gibson out towards the center of the ring where he delivers an inverted Atomic Drop and holds her in place while Main bounce off the near side delivering a running boot to the face knocking Vanessa down to the mat. Page exits the ring to the ring apron as Main drops down into a cover.

1!!!!

2!!!!

THR…

Gibson kicks out to a roar from the crowd. Main is the first to his feet where he reaches down snatching Vanessa up off the mat and back to a vertical base where he drives her back into a neutral corner with a shoulder block. He starts to driving repeated shoulders into the midsection of Gibson as the referee lays the count to Main who steps back out towards the center of the ring at the four count before immediately coming forward with another series of shoulder blocks to the midsection drawing loud boos from the crowd in the process.

”Main is just using his sheer size and strength to manhandle Vanessa Gibson. You have to think if VVomen are going to be successful they’re going to have to find a way to isolate and negate the size difference that exists between them and Cataclysm.”

Main breaks away at the referee’s four count where he’s admonished a second time to which Main blows past the referee where he takes Vanessa and sends her sailing across the ring and into the opposite set of buckles! Main gains a full head of steam and charges across the ring looking for a diving shoulder block that Vanessa side steps sending Main through the top and middle turnbuckle and sending him right shoulder first into the ring post! Vanessa does a forward roll towards her corner where she tags in Vita that blows the roof off the building! Vita is quickly into the ring running towards the opposite corner from Main who pulls himself back into the ring and is leaning against a set of buckles. Vita charges full speed across the ring delivering a running double knee strike to the chin of Main! Robert takes several steps out from the corner before face planting to the mat as Vita turns and charges towards Page blasting him with a forearm smash which sends him off the ring apron crashing down to the floor!

”Vita isn’t wasting any time taking it to Cataclysm!”

Main pushes himself to both knee’s as Vita turns around and delivers a Superkick to the jaw! Vita executes the cover on Main!

1!!!!!

2!!!!!

TH…..

Main escapes the pinfall attempt as we see Vita back to her feet where she picks Main up off the mat where she laces him across the chest with a knife edge chop! She follows up with a second chop and then a third before backing Main up against the ropes where she looks to shoot him across the ring. We see Page climbing back up on the ring apron as Main reverses the Irish Whip and sends Vita across the ring and as she hits the ropes Page throws a knee into the small of her back which sends her staggering forward and into a Disc Clothesline that nearly turns Vita inside out! Main takes a few seconds before stepping back up to his feet. Main walks over to his corner tagging Page back into the mat. Chris steps through the ropes where he walks across the ring spitting at Vanessa before picking Vita up off the mat where he latches on to a back waist lock and delivers a German Suplex! Page doesn’t release his grasp as he rolls through picking himself and Vita up off the mat where a second German Suplex is delivered! Page rolls through picking himself and Vita up off the mat where a third and final German Release Suplex.

”A cheap shot from Page on the apron has shifted the tide back in Cataclysms favor.”

Chris reaches a vertical base where he makes his way towards his corner tagging Main back into the match. Main grabs a handful of Vita’s hair and brings her to the feet before he slams her into the corner and back first against the turnbuckle. Main walks to the other side of the ring taunting Vita a bit before running full steam at Vita and jumping ass first towards her. Vita, playing a bit of possum, moves out of the way at the last minute, sending Main back first into the corner turnbuckle and Vita delivers a tsunami of kicks and punches to Main as Main tries to cover up. Vita races out of the corner, running a wide circle to gain momentum! She leaps into the air as Main explodes out of the corner with a powerful clothesline that flips her inside out.

”Jesus they are dominating VVomen!”

Main with a tag to Page before pulling Vita to her feet. A missile dropkick from Page rockets Vita across the ring! Vanessa reaches out as she calls for the tag. Vita reaches out to tag Vanessa, but she’s too out of it to make the move before Page rushes in with a stiff elbow that send Vanessa flying to the floor. Page with the cover!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!

Page doesn’t waste a second jumping back to his feet. He quickly pulls Vita up and

CODEBREAKER!!

Page with the cover!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!

Page can’t believe it!

He jerks Vita up!

NO!!!

Vita rolls Page up!!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!!!

Page, now frustrated, jumps to his feet before Vita. He whips her up and tosses her towards the ropes.

On the rebound!

JUDAS EFFECT!!!

NO!!!

Vita ducks the vicious elbow! Page turns as Vita fires back from the rebound with a crossbody that takes Pages off his feet. Vita quickly struggles to her feet, exhausting every bit of energy she has. She steps through the ropes to the apron and springboards into the air!~

EAT DEFEAT!!!

TO ROBERT MAIN!!

Vita shoots back up, pushing through the pain off pure adrenaline. She steps back through the ropes and calls for Page to get up. Chris pushes up to his feet!

EAT DEFEAT!!!

Vita hooks the leg!

1!

2!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Vita looks defeated as she rolls off of Page. She climbs to her feet and grabs Page.

BLINDSIDED BY ROBERT MAIN!!!

Vita crashes to the mat after a running forearm to the back of the head.

Main moves in on Vita!

The Dominant Gender Bender!!!

Vanessa Gibson reinserts herself into the match by taking down Main with a reverse hurricanrana!!

Gibson lightly slaps Vita back away and drags her to the corner. Vanessa steps through the ropes.

*CLAP*

VITA MAKES THE TAG!!

”Now is the time for VVOMEN!!”

Main is down thanks to Gibson and Page is slowly starting to work his way back to his feet as we see Vanessa setting Chris up for Blunt Force Castration! Vanessa charges towards Page who evades the Blunt Force Castration which sends Vanessa bouncing off the ropes and into a SHATTER MACHINE from Page and Main! Main blasts Vita off the apron with a forearm shot as Page makes the cover with his hands on the breasts of Gibson!

1!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING… DING… DING…

WINNERS VIA PINFALL AND STILL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - CATACLYSM

After the match, Robert Main and Chris Page turned their attention towards Vita Valenteen.

PC: “Uh oh, looks like the champs are looking to send a message to the rest of the roster!”

Vita refused to back down and wasn’t going to be intimidated. Main and Page smiled as they stalked ever closer, trying to intimidate the young girl.

PC: “Wait a minute, is that!?!”

Micheal Graves slides into the ring and positions himself between Cataclysm and Vita like some sort of protector and tried to talk the two out of attacking Vita.

HH: “Does this prove that Vita and Micheal are working together?”

PC: “For weeks now we’ve seen a woman working under the name “Ms. Direction” giving orders to Graves, and have even seen instances where she was referred to as VV or Vita. Of course, VV has denied that she and Ms. Direction are one and the same, but come on, for the past year, Vita has built a reputation as being a liar and manipulator!”

Vita rolled out of the ring and watched in confusion as Cataclysm turn their heads towards each other before lightly shaking them back and forth and immediately attack Graves with kicks to the midsection from Page and the right knee from Main dropping Graves to one knee! Main bounces off the ropes delivering a violent boot to the face of Graves knocking him back to the mat! Robert reaches down picking Graves up off the mat where he’s sent bouncing off the near side ropes and into a Shatter Machine of his own!

HH: “Well if she is involved with Graves, then somebody should give her an Emmy because she sure doesn’t seem to understand why he came to her aid!”

PC: “Maybe she’s on the up and up, maybe not, but this would be a whole lot of trouble to set somebody up, and why!?”

HH: ”With Micheal Graves, it really doesn’t have to make sense!”

Main and Page are joined in the ring by Adam Barker who raises the arms of his team in the air drawing massive boo’s from the crowd before Adam takes the tag titles from the referee and hands them over to his clients when suddenly we see running down the ramp a team of six security members. Adam shakes his head taking back the tag titles and Main and Page are shown escaping through the crowd.

The camera pans up to Big D's seat, where we see him signing autographs for a few fans. He notices the camera on him and hands the items back, before lifting up his shirt a little bit.

HHL: "Is Big D gonna flash us?!"

PC: "It looks like he's been hiding something."

Under his shirt, tucked halfway inside of his pants, is a rather large folded up piece of paper. D pulls it out and unfolds it, holding it up for everyone in the arena and at home to see.

I'd tell Michael Graves to kiss my ass, but I know I'm a little old for him!

The fans laugh at Big D's message, as a security guard begins to head in his direction from above. He continues to hold the sign, until the guard rips it out of his hands. D turns around, appalled at the man's actions. Security ignores him and heads back up, as Big D flips him off.

HHL: "He should've thrown him out while he was at it!"

PC: "Since when did we start confiscating signs?"

HHL: "Since idiots like Big D decided to make stupid ones! Now can we PLEASE, for the love of GOD, move on???"

HHL: What the hell is this now?

PC: It's the Queen! And you should be humbled by her presence! And boy, she looks good tonight!

HHL: Shut up.

Jenny makes her way down to the ring, and enters. She immediately asks for a microphone. Smiling, she turns towards the cameras.

[Image: hI51Xdj.gif]

One of the fans has a CHAOTIC INC. sign. She points at it and winks, saying "Soon Enough!"

Jenny: Wow....its been a long time since I have been in a Savage ring. Too long. You know, I used to run this place. Boy how times have changed. When I was here there was a full women's division, there was even a title made exclusively for me--er--the division, and the Bombshell Match's were some of the best this company had. What happened to that division? Some say I killed it off, some say I ran them out of town.....I say, its not easy being Queen.

During my time here, I have done battle with many people. Some big burly men, some big burly women, some men who looked like women and some women who thought they were men. Either way, I have survived them all. My rivalries are storied. Myself and Madison Dyson for example. The Belle of the Brawl match with Roxy Cotton. Miss Michelle, Mandii Rider, the Sugay Sisters. You name them, I've beaten them. I took my fair share of licks, too, but the point is.........well.....the point is, I ran this place.

She had a half grin, half lip curl. Seductive.

She continued.

[Image: W5ZOFyc.gif]

Now what has it become? Just as top heavy as ever with politics and backstage friendships still ruling the roost. All that is fine and dandy, I never wanted to be anyone's friend. But one glaring issue here is the lack of a women's "division". That is a shame. There are plenty of women here now, more than enough to put something fun and special together. A lot of fun new comers, and some veterans. We've got Geri Miller, Luna Hightower has shown her face, Rebel is here, Nyx is hanging around somewhere. Jessalyn Hart is around, Lizette, Olive Pendershore, Vanessa Gibson, Vita.........Atara."

That last name came out with a snarl.

Jenny: So I am passing around a petition, you all can sign it! Bring women's wrestling back! Bring back the empowerment, give us a title that is ours and ours alone. This petition is to bring back to Bombshell Title. I can bring it back, I can defend it..........I mean I am sure there is someone who is a bit salty they lost their title........

She smiles. Security is passing the petition around the front row with a clipboard.

PC: The Bombshell Title! A Women's Division! I think that's a brilliant idea!

HHL: You would.

Jenny: I even provided a pink gel pen! Make sure everyone gets it, then bring it to the locker room!

She clears her throat.

Jenny: That brings me back to my last bit of business.........Atara.........you've had your face in the spotlight lately, haven't you? You've leeched yourself onto the Universal Champion and are sucking his fame like a tick on a deer, aren't ya? Well, Atara, I am BACK and this is my show, my ring, my company! There is only room for one Queen around here. In the spirit of competition and the women's division I am trying to renew.....how about you step into the ring next week. You and me. Non title, because...well...you don't have one worth holding. Non title...just you and me. Clearly the best two women on the roster right now........lets show our other division hopefuls that women rule the XWF........and I'll show you that blondes.....heh.....blondes indeed do it better.

Whattya say, "dove"?

Jenny winks, bites her lip and smiles as she drops the mic. Her music hits and she exits the ring.

PC: A petition for the renewal of the Bombshell Title! Did't Myst say she would hold it, and defend it first?! And Atara vs Myst next week?! That would be HUGE! Whattya think she's gonna say?

HHL: God only knows. Myst has stirred the pot, as usual. Right before War Games. Notice she didn't address how she helped Hired Gun last week? Why? What connection does she have to Shane , that's what I wanna know!

HHL: Good lord, again?!

PC: Atara's match is slated for now, maybe she is coming to scout?

HHL: I have a feeling its something else.

Jenny makes her way over to the commentary booth.

Jenny: Gentleman.

PC: To what do we owe the pleasure?

HHL: Yes...pleasure.

Jenny: It's been a little while since I've sat at this table. I figured I'd check out this match up close ya know? Hey by the way did you sign that petition?

'It's Goin' Down" by the X-Ecutioners plays, and the lights are overcome with a dark, blood red hue. The x-tron is hijacked, static quickly invading the screen.... The lights around the ring are cut off. The fans are left in silent bewilderment.... The Tron is now overcome by a big, flashing, crimson cross. The fans begin to give a mixed reaction, eventually taking out their cell phones to snap pictures... Muffled voices and random sounds filter through the speakers as the XWF Galaxy is truly beginning to come unglued. As the crimson cross continues to flash, a spotlight shines in the middle of the ring. A figure descends via a cord, landing in the center of the squared-circle. Red-X holds his trademark black baseball bat. Red points the bat toward the fans, before dropping the bat next to the corner post. red climbs upon the top turnbuckle, lifting his arms in an 'X'... the tron and song slowly fade as the x-man prepares for war.

PC: Still the coolest entrance in XWF!

HHL: What has it gotten him though? He should win a match first otherwise his cool entrance is all for naught!

Jenny: Agreed!

PC: Here we go!

Hello Doves appears briefly on the X-tron in pink accompanied by Atara's voice saying the same over the arena PA right before her theme hits the speakers. The crowd goes pops like crazy. Arena lights start to pulse in time with the music and multiple vertical streams of pyro erupt across the front of stage as Atara appears from backstage in a full grunge walk to centerstage right before the ramp. Posing for the camera, she blows a kiss before throwing off a silk robe to reveal her attire for the night.

She full on grungewalks to the ringsteps and stops at the top to posture once more for the fans before going to the middle of the apron where she blows yet another kiss to the camera before entering the ring very Stacy Kiebler-ish and enters the ring. She fires a dagger like glance over at Jenny.

Jenny: She's so...extra.....

HHL: She looks motivated here.

Atara Themis
- vs -
Red-X
Xtreme Rules

DING DING DING

The two circle, with red-x taking a few jabs that miss the mark. Atara shoves him off, and he comes back for a clothesline, which she ducks, and comes off the ropes.......

Judgement of Paris!!!

HHL: My god the knee to the face! This one is over before it began!

Jenny: She's trying to impress me. I don't blame her.

But Atara doesn't go for the pin. Picking up red-x, she looks at Jenny before whipping him into the corner. She immediately goes to work, with a series of chops. She ends off her chop series with a vicious European Uppercut. Red-X falls to a sitting position against the turnbuckle. Atara walks out to the center of the ring and poses for the crowd, who cheers.

She turns back around, and X is on his feet. He hits a standing drop kick that knocks her down, but she pops right back up. He goes for a scoop slam but Atara counters.

Gannosuke Clutch

---Red X kicks out after a long two count. Atara smiles, and her head shoots over towards the announce table.

PC: Close one there.....Atara trying to put it away early.

HHL: And she keeps looking over this way at you, Jen.

Jenny: Let her look.

Atara has red-x back up to his feet. Another chop in the center of the ring, then a knee to the gut, she comes off the ropes and hits a scissors kick, taking x down again. Rolling out of the ring, Atara goes under the thing. She doesn't need to use a weapon but its X-Treme rules so why not?

She slides a stop sign, a garbage can and a chair into the ring. X is beginning to stir. Setting up the chair horizontally between the turnbuckles in one corner, she picks up the trashcan. As she turns, red-x chop blocks the knee. She drops the trash can. He then quickly locks in the x-wing.

HHL: You had a lot to say earlier, but you never addressed why you helped Hired Gun last week.

PC: You don't have to speak without a lawyer present!

Atara is reaching for the ropes. X locks in the x-wing tighter.

Jenny: It's okay. I mean, lets be honest.....its War Games season. I am a saleswoman. I owe Shane a lot and....well...I was auditioning, you could say.

Atara gets to the ropes. X has to break the hold after a 5 count. He finally does. Atara rolls off holding her back. Red-x stays on the offense though, lifting her up by the hair. After a quick forearm to the face, he goes to whip her into the chair between the turnbuckles that she put there.

She is able to counter, however, and reverses. She whips him, and he charges towards the chair. Right before he hits, however, he jumps, lurching out and landing behind her. She whips around and he hits another forearm to the face, stumbling her back. Staying on the offense, he continues to hit chops until he backs her up into the corner, against the chair. Shoving his shoulder into her midsection, her back connects hard with the chair. He goes to shove the shoulder again, but she gets a knee up. He stumbles back, holding his nose and Atara explodes out of the corner, grabs red.

Powerslam in the center of the ring!

She rolls off, holding her back, wincing as he is flat out.

HHL: Desperation move there. Outta nowhere.

PC: She did what she needed to do there.

Jenny: Resilient, I like it.

Atara rolls to one knee. X is back up, but wobbly. Atara grabs the stop sign. He takes a step towards her and she cracks him over the head with it. The crowd replies with a loud "OOOOOHHHH".

PC: I felt that one!

Jenny: He's gonna have one hell of a headache tomorrow!

Again looking at Jenny, she picks up the trash can. She puts it over X's head. Pointing at her, she positions him in the center of the ring. Coming off the ropes.....

Judgement of Paris!!!!!!!!!

PC: MY GOD, HE HAD THE TASHCAN OVER HIS HEAD FOR GOD SAKES.

Jenny has a grin on her face, a satisfied smile.

Atara however, isn't done. She grabs the chair from the corner and puts it in the center of the ring. Lifting Red up, he still has the trashcan on his head as she carries him to the top rope.

HHL: She's not gonna.....you don't think.....oh my god.

PC: You're not gonna stop this?!

Jenny: Hell no. I love this.

They both look at her as Atara positions him on the top rope.

From A Dove!!!!!!!!!

Top rope powerslam!!!

ONTO THE CHAIR

WITH A TRASHCAN ON HIS HEAD.

Glancing at Jenny one more time, she looks the leg.

PC: And this one is over. Thank the lord.

HHL: Impressive performance here from Atara Themis! And Red-X still waiting to get over the hump here in XWF!

Winner - Atara Themis

Jenny however is up, walking around the ring. The two lock eyes. Jenny is clapping as she backs up the ramp.

HHL: Is that Atara's answer?

PC: I'm sure we'll hear from her soon!

No, just keep it unusual sometimes. Dropping from the ceiling, popping up from the floorboards, lights go dark and when they come back on he's in the ring. Have fun with it if possible. Otherwise, just the music comes to life within the speakers, Azrael appears and walks to the ring confidently, with a dead set, determined look in his eyes. Eyes that smolder with a touch of fire.

HHL: "... Wait, why did he just pop up and say that? Why is he already in the ring?"

PC: "Shut up! Here come TK!"

Twenty midgets with sparkers in both hands held as high as their little arms can reach, line both sides of the entrance ramp. The sparkers ignite as Thunder Knuckles walks past them. Once Thunder Knuckles is down to the ring he rolls under the bottom rope and in one movement he pops up to his feet. With his back turned towards the camera, he raises his right fist in defiance. As soon as his fist goes up, counterfeit xbux with Thunder Knuckles's face on them fall onto the crowd.

Thunder Knuckles ©
- vs -
Azrael Erebus
Fans bring their weapons
15 Minute Time Limit

PC: "Well, folks, coming up next is the TV Title Match between Azrael Erebus and Thunder Knuckles."

HHL: "Per the Champion's request, the fans have brought a variety of items from home, all of which will be legal to use during their bout...... "

As HHL finishes his sentence, the fans go into an uproar as the camera pans over to Big D making his way down from his seat in the nosebleeds, towards the front row.

HHL: "Oh God, now what?!"

Once he's made it to the barricade, two security guards walk over and try to prevent D from climbing over it. Big D fights back, yanking his left arm from the one and using it to sock the other one on the nose. He lets go of the former TV Champion's other arm on the way down, allowing D to Clotheslines the first guard with it. As the fans go wild for the recently retired wrestler, HHL voices his displeasure.

HHL: "Call the police! Big D just assaulted, not one, but TWO security guards!"

PC: "I WANT to question Big D's motives, but considering XWF has never been known for having a closed door policy, it's hard to blame him."

Big D snags a fan's chair and hops over the barricade, making his way over to HHL.

HHL: "Big D! Please, I'm sorry for every bad things I've ever said!.........."

D unfolds the metal chair and places it next to the frightened announcer, grabbing an extra headset and putting it on.

D: "HHL, PC, how's it going?"

PC: "Oh, you know, just announcing the show."[/blue]

HHL: "Nothing but good things to say."

HHL, still shaking, gives Big D an awkward smile. D pat's HHL on the back, a bit too hard, and explains his reason for being there.

D: "I figured if I'm giving Vinnie back $10.99 of the money he paid me for breaking my body over the last year, the LEAST he could do is let me call a match."

[white]PC: "Well, I know I speak for the two of us when I say we would be absolutely delighted to have you in the booth with us; wouldn't we, HHL?"

HHL: "Heh, heh, absolutely........"

Big D sits down in his chair as "Free" by Power and 5000 begins to play over the PA system. Azrael walks out and basks in the adoration of fans, as always with a clever smirk upon his handsome face. Then he bolts to the ring. Just jets at high speed and when he reaches it, vaults upward and flips into the ring, landing on his feet with a satisfied smile. He does a little dance, winks and takes his appropriate place within the squared circle.

PC: "It's been a while since Azrael's held gold, will tonight be his night, once again?"

D: "The only way Ass-rail is gonna beat Thunder Knuckles is if he paid him off!"

HHL(chuckling): Did you just call him 'Ass-rail?'"

D: "Mmhmm."

PC: "Why?"

D(sighing): "Because if he would've done a little bit more ass-railing, he might've saved the XWF and it's fans from the horror that is the Brother's Blackwater."

PC: "Still mad about Lethal Lottery, huh?"

D: "ALWAYS!"

Twenty midgets with sparkers in both hands held as high as their little arms can reach, line both sides of the entrance ramp. The sparkers ignite as Thunder Knuckles walks past them, the X-Bux Championship(or TV Title to everyone else) around his waist. Once Thunder Knuckles is down to the ring he rolls under the bottom rope and in one movement he pops up to his feet. With his back turned towards the camera, he raises his right fist in defiance. As soon as his fist goes up, counterfeit xbux with Thunder Knuckles's face on them fall onto the crowd.

D: "I totally want one of those fake bills!"

HHL: "A souvenir to remember the time you bought a Title shot from him?"

D: "Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup."

PC: "Are you gonna vote for TK and Drez come November?"

D: "Well, I'm certainly not gonna vote for Trump or Biden!"

Thunder Knuckles takes his Title off and hands it to the ref, as Azrael Erebus stares him down. The referee holds the belt above his head before showing it to AZ, followed by the Champion. He then takes the Championship over and hands it to the time keeper, before calling for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

PC: "As HHL stated before, this is a Fan's Bring Your Own Weapons Match, with the winner being decided by a pinfall or submission."

HHL: "Did you bring something for them to use, Big D?"

D: "I did! Hopefully they'll come over here at some point!"

HHL: "That's not something PC or I usually would prefer."

PC: "For once I actually agree with HHL."

The two competitors meet each other in the center of the ring, going chest to chest. After an intense staredown, Thunder Knuckles puts his right hand in the air.

HHL: "It looks like Thunder Knuckles wants to do a Test of Strength with the challenger!"

PC: "With Azrael recently stripped of his powers, I'd say TK stands a pretty good chance of winning one."

D: "Pleeeeeease, powers or not, Azrael doesn't stand a chance."

Azrael holds his hand up to Knuckles' and interlocks them. TK is immediately over powered, with Erebus pushing the Champion towards the mat. However, before Thunder Knuckles can get shoved too far down, he delivers a kick to the gut of Erebus that forces him to let go. Thunder delivers multiple rights that back his opponent against the ropes, before whipping him to the other side. TK ducks down as Azrael heads back for him, but AZ manages to dive over Knuckles. Erebus quickly rolls back up and bounces off the ropes on the other side. On the way back he hits the TV Champion with a Clothesline, but it doesn't knock him off his feet.

D: "Thunder Knuckles has gotten alot better since his debut, it's no wonder he ran Noah out of town!"

HHL: "You mean like Hanari did to you?"

D: "What was that?"

HHL: "I said 'like you did to Thad Duke?'"

D: "Oh, yes, exactly! Great observation, HHL!"

As Thunder Knuckles struggles to stay on his feet, Azrael runs backwards at the ropes and flings himself back at TK. On the rebound, AZ gets nailed with a Superkick from out of nowhere that sends him stumbling. Knuckles grabs his opponent's arm and whips him to the other side, before running to the ropes behind him and heading back at Azrael. The two men meet in the center of the ring, hitting each other with a Clothesline that sends both of them to the mat.

PC: "A pretty even match, so far."

HHL: "I bet Azrael's REALLY missing his powers right now!"

D: "He might be missing his head, too!"

The two competitors aren't down for long, as they both are quick to their feet. They tie-up, with Thunder Knuckles gaining the advantage with a Headlock. Azrael drops back, using the ropes for momentum, shoving TK for the other side. The TV(or X-Bux, depending on who ya ask) Champion slides under the bottom rope to the outside, looking rather proud of himself. As the Champ gloats, Erebus runs at him and performs a Suicide Dive..................only for Thunder Knuckles to jump to the side, out of harm's way. The defenseless challenger crashes, headfirst, into the guardrail.

D: "As a former Title holder, I can tell you that is exactly what you gotta do to hold onto it!"

PC: "Are you referring to the month and a half reign, or the couple minute one?"

D: "........................"

HHL: "Is it true you tried to pin Felix Jones for the Xtreme Championship?"

PC: "Unsuccessfully, I might add."

D: "Well, ya know, that wasn't a REAL attempt; I was just trying to keep the new Champ on his toes!"[/blue

PC: "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."

Thunder Knuckles stands up and puts his arms in the air, laughing triumphantly, before turning his attention to the crowd. He points to various fans in the front row, each of them raising the 'weapon' they brought from home. With the choices of a blow dryer, fly swatter, and an empty bucket of popcorn(from someone who obviously forgot to bring something); TK grabs the blow dryer. Just as Azrael is beginning to sit up, the TV Champion walks over and cracks him over the head with the household object. The blow dryer instantly breaks into pieces and AZ collapses to the ground.

[blue]D: "Ass-rail's head was........... 'blown' clean off from that shot!"

As HHL and PC sigh at Big D's terrible commentary, Thunder Knuckles heads back over to a different section, in search of something else to beat his opponent with. This new group of fans hold up a much better selection, ranging from a baby stroller to a 5 pound dumbbell. Ultimately, TK settles for an entire ironing board, which he hauls over the barricade and begins setting up like a table.

D: "What ingenuity from the Champion! Not even I would've thought of this!"

HHL: "Big D actually has a point, this is a pretty smart move from Thunder Knuckles!"

PC: It just shows you how much the TV............. er, 'X-Bux' Championship, means to him."

After unfolding the legs to the ironing board and setting it upright, Knuckles makes his way over to Azrael. As TK bends down to pick up his opponent, AZ fights back with a punch to the gut, followed by another. He continues the combination with a Headbutt that causes Thunder Knuckles to turn around and lean on the ironing board. A fan hands Azrael their chair and he cracks the Champion in the back with it before rolling him onto the board. Erebus then climbs onto the apron and begins making his way to the top rope.

PC: "The challenger is looking for a high risk maneuver!"

HHL: "High risk, but high reward! If he lands this, the match could be over!"

D: "Too bad he's not gonna land it."

Azrael Erebus turns his back to Thunder Knuckles before diving off for a Moonsault. Before he can land it, however, TK rolls off, causing Erebus to go crashing through.

D: "Told ya."

The TV Champion lays on the floor for a moment with his arms in the air, laughing. Eventually, he stands up and makes his way over to Azrael, who's writhing in pain. TK brings the challenger to his feet and rolls him into the ring, before walking around the ring in search of more weapons.

D: "TK! TK, over here!"

Big D reaches into his pocket and pulls out a screwdriver, waving it in the air. Thunder Knuckles notices, walks over, and takes it from him, giving D a fist bump in appreciation. As TK turns around, though, he's met with a Baseball Slide that sends him, back first, into the announce table. Azrael limps over and picks up the screwdriver Big D had just given him.

D: "That wasn't for you, God dammit!"

PC: "I don't think he cares."

D: "What an asshole, he's definitely Donovan Blackwater's dad!"

HHL: "Why don't you go stop him?"

D: "Because he's got a fucking screwdriver, numbnuts!"

As Thunder Knuckles sits against the announce table in a daze, Azrael walks over and begins driving the screwdriver into his opponent's forehead. Blood begins to drip down the Champion's face as the challenger rips away at his skin, mercilessly. Eventually, AZ tosses the tool aside and rolls TK in the ring, following closely behind and making the first cover of the match.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!

HHL: "TK not gonna give up the TV Title easily."

D: "That's because it's the only Championship that matters to him, HHL, the X-BUX Title!"

PC: "Big D has a point, I bet if you slapped the word 'X-Bux' on a donut, Thunder Knuckles would defend that donut with his life."

Azrael rises, stalking his opponent as he waits for him to get up. Eventually, Thunder Knuckles stumbles to his feet, but doesn't see Erebus's foot as it connects with his jaw for a Sweet Chin Music.

PC: "Stay Down! I won't be surprised if TK DOES stay down after that one!"

HHL: "Azrael with the cover, we could have a new Champion right here!"

ONE
TWO
THRE-KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

HHL: "How in the world did he kickout?!"

D: "Because Thunder Knuckles is no longer just a man off the street, HHL. Holding that belt means you're one of the top stars and that's exactly what TK has become!"

PC: "You'd almost swear HE bought YOU off, with the way you talk about him."

D: "Just callin' it like I see it!"

Azrael looks towards the heavens, wondering how the hell he can pull this off without his powers. He then heads over to the corner and climbs on up. Once he's made it to the top, Erebus poses for the fans before diving off for a Swanton Bomb............ one that Thunder Knuckles rolls out of the way of! As AZ crashes against the mat, TK makes his way over to Azrael's lower half and grabs his right foot. Knuckles then gets it into DDT position, before falling backwards, causing the heel to hit the mat with force.

D: "You been................. THUNDERSTRUCK!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, THUNDERSTRUCK!!!!!"

PC: "For the love of God, PLEASE let that be it; I don't think I can handle much more of Big D's commentary!"

HHL: "Thunder Knuckles hooks the leg, we're gonna find out right here!"

ONE
TWO
THRE-KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Azrael may have lost his powers, but he hasn't lost a step in the ring, that's for sure!"

D: "How the hell did he kick out of the greatest Finisher of all-time?!?!"

PC: "Must be that Blackwater blood."

D: "Okay, now I'm sick of YOUR commentary........"

An exhausted Thunder Knuckles takes a deep breath, before helping Azrael to his feet. AZ breaks away, delivering a kick to TK's stomach and attempting an Eclipse(Twist of Fate). As he brings his arm around, the TV Champion moves his head out of the way, allowing for him to slip behind Erebus and lock in a Sleeper Hold.

D: XBUX Dream! XBUX Dream! If Ass-rail doesn't tap out, he'll be having some dreams of his own real quacklike!"

HHL: "Quacklike?"

PC(sighing): "Please don't encourage him."

Azrael tries his best to fight out of it, but they're in the middle of the ring, too far away from the ropes. Thunder Knuckles applies as much pressure as he can, as his opponent begins fading. However, just as it looks like the lights might go out on AZ, he begins to fight back. He takes a few steps towards the ropes, reaching out desperately to get to them. TK drags him back towards the center, but Azrael uses the momentum to force them towards the corner, where he steps up onto the second rope, followed by the top one. This allows him to flip over Thunder Knuckles, pinning his shoulders down to the mat despite still being in the hold.

ONE
TWO
AZRAEL TAPS OUT!!!!!!!
THREE!!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Azrael pinned the Champion!"

D: "Nooooooooooo, Azrael gave up!"

PC: "We're about to find out, whoever the ref hands the belt to is the Champion!"

D(sarcastically): "Thanks, John Madden."

As both lay on the mat, gasping for breath, the referee brings the TV Title over. After a moment of anticipation, he bends down and drapes the belt over Thunder Knuckles. He raises the Champ's hand as the fans begin to cheer.

Winner AND STILL TELEVISION CHAMPION - THUNDER KNUCKLES!

D: "I told you! Now THAT'S how you defend a Championship!"

HHL(mumbling): "Like you would know........"

D: "Man, that was a great match! Mind if I stay in the booth for the Main Event?"

HHL(simultaneously): "Uuuuuuuhhhhhh."

PC(simultaneously): "Uuuuuuuhhhhhh."

Before either commentator can give Big D an answer, Atticus White walks out onto the ramp, a microphone in hand. He doesn't look too pleased.

PC: "A rare appearance by the Savage General Manager; I wonder what this is about?"

HHL: "Judging by the look on his face, I doubt it's to congratulate Thunder Knuckles for beating a former Universal Champion."

ATTICUS: "Big D, I tried to tolerate your shenanigans tonight, but enough is enough............

Big D looks surprised, albeit a little sarcastically, as he takes off his headset and stands up. He mouths "who, me?", while pointing to his chest with a shit eating grin.

ATTICUS: "Yes, you! While it was one thing to enjoy the show as a fan in the stands, it's a completely other thing to attack security, hop the guardrail, and steal the spotlight from the defending Television Champion! Nobody asked you to do commentary and, from the way HHL and PC were talking about you BEFORE you joined them, I'm sure they share in that sentiment!"

A joking Big D looks over at HHL and PC with 'heartbreak,' as they turn away, whistling innocently. D nods his head, understanding the situation now, before grabbing a mic and walks away.

D: "Stealing the spotlight?! Atticus, YOU'RE the one who interrupted TK's celebration! I was preparing to give you a service as guest announcer for your pay-per-view quality Main Event, free of charge! You'd think after all I've done for this brand, the least you could do is let me be apart of the show."

ATTICUS(laughing in disbelief): "All you've done for this brand? What the hell have YOU done for Savage? The last thing I remember was you tucking tail when things didn't go your way. You had your chance to be apart of this show, but YOU made the decision to walk away from it! And it's a damn shame, too, because that could very well be YOU facing the Universal Champion tonight!"

D: "Oh really? After ALLLLLLLLL this time, you're now all of a sudden gonna claim you might've given me a Title shot?! What a fucking insult............"

Big D paces back and forth in front of the announce table, as PC and HHL look on in concern.

D: "If you REALLY believed I was worthy of a Universal Title Match, you wouldn't HAVE to ask me what I've done for the brand!"

The fans cheer in support of the retired wrestler, giving him more confidence to continue.

D: "I worked my ass off week in and week out, win or lose, I kept coming back for more! I proved over and over again that I was one of the most reliable wrestlers in the company! I showed up EVERY week, put on the BEST damn matches, AND won a few Titles along the way; but here you are, treating me like I'm red-fuckin'-X! How 'bout you show me a little God damn respect???"

ATTUCUS: "Respect? You want some respect?! Newsflash: you're not a wrestler anymore, you're just a fan....................one who should not only be arrested for trespassing, but assault as well."

Big D's face turns bright red, as his demeanor has taken a complete 180 from somewhat playful, to pissed the fuck off.

[blue]D: "A fan? A FAN?!?! THAT'S the word you choose to describe me with? I haven't seen Sarah Lacklan around for MONTHS, but I'm willing to bet if she showed up out of the blue, you wouldn't dare call her a FAN! Tony Santos, Drew Archyle, Kenzi Grey, ALL top talents who've completely vanished from XWF; but I guaran-damn-TEE if they wanted into an XWF show, they wouldn't have to buy a ticket, or fight a bunch of guards just to say 'hi', they'd be welcomed in with open arms. But Big D? Former TEN TIME CHAMPION of XWF within the span of a YEAR??? I'm treated like a fucking pariah! Despite Main Eventing your show on numerous occasions, in spite of all this talk of how I COULD be fighting for the Universal Championship tonight instead of Calvary, I get less respect than Rodney Dangerfield! So you know what I say?.........."

ATTICUS: "I don't know and, quite frankly, I don't care. You've been given far more screen time than any non-competitor deserves........"

PC(simultaneously): "Hey!"

HHL[simultaneously): "Hey!"

ATTICUS: "You're done airing your grievances, Big D, it's time to leave................. LITTLE FEATHER?"

From behind Atticus White, we see Little Feather walk out onto the ramp with two security guards on each side of him.

ATTICUS: "Please show our guest the door. If you gotta rough him up a little along the way, by all means........"

Little Feather smiles, with evil intentions, before making his way down the aisle. An irritated Big D chucks his microphone to the ground, before walking over to Thunder Knuckles(who had just been leaning against the ropes, watching this ordeal). D whispers something in his ear, then slips some X-Bux into TK's hands. The TV Champion nods, as Big D turns and runs for the barricade. Little Feather and his group of guards hurry around the side of the ring, but are met with a Topè Suicída that knocks them over like pins in a bowling alley. The crowd goes nuts as Big D jogs his way up the steps of the arena.

PC: "Look at Big D go! He might actually get away!"

HHL: "All thanks to Thunder Knuckles! Even though he retained his Title, he's STILL whoring himself out for X-Bux!"

With security and Thunder Knuckles down and out, Big D makes his way to the top. As Atticus White looks on in frustration, D takes a final bow before disappearing into the Hall of the arena. After a moment, Azrael(who, just like TK, had stayed in the ring during this entire ordeal) goes back to celebrating his Title victory as Atticus stomps to the back.

FANS: "PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE COME BACK!"

Calvary starts in the ring.

After a few beats, Shawn Warstein emerges from behind the curtain, much to the dismay of the fans in attendance, holding the Universal Title high above his head smiling from ear to ear and pointing to a few fans as he walks down the ramp. Shawn approaches the structure and runs his hands over the cage, and hands the title off to a referee. Shawn slides into the ring as the door is secured and locked. Shawn glances over to Calvary as the bell rings.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Shawn Warstein ©
- vs -
Calvary
Hell in a Cell

Warstein adjusts himself in the corner, where he is summerily crushed by a running splash from Calvary. Calvary backs up and Warstein stumbles forward, where a kick to the gut bends him over. Calvary grabs him around the waist and hoists him up into the air. The crowd cries and jeers as Calvary positions Wasrstein in order to powerbomb him into the corner, and Warstein waves his arms wildly in circles, trying to throw his opponent off balance and somehow get out of the move. Unfortunately for Warstein, Calvary pushes forward and slams his upper body across the turnbuckles, his kidneys finding an unpleasant friend in the padded steel. Warstein falls to his face and Calvary turns him around to make a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

PC:Didn’t hook the leg!

Calvary curses to himself for not booking the leg. You lose situational awareness when you’re in this type of match with this type of competition! Calvary pulls him up by a handful of hair...and gets poked in the eye! Warstein is NOT one to take a bunch of time off, instead choosing to wrestle WAY more often than he probably should, but that means ring awareness! The poke to the eye causes Calvary to swing his fists around wildly, looking to gain some sort of purchase within his blindness. Warstein shakes his head, trying to finally get those stupid birds out of his sight so that he stops stumbling everywhere, and is able to avoid the wild swings. He picks his spot and shoots in on Calvary, ducking underneath his swings and driving a knee into Calvary’s gut, bending him over. He pushes him into the ropes and catches him with a powerslam on the rebound, sending him up and over with an appreciable snap. He hooks a leg for the cover but only gets a one count before Calvary pops out.

Up to his feet, Warstein picks Calvary up and sends a boot to his stomach. A second. A third, with rapid fire strikes. He drives his head under his arm and grabs a handful of tights, looking for a vertical suplex. Calvary hooks his leg behind Warstein’s, stopping the move. Warstein tries to hoist him up again, but is again stopped. He tries a third time, but Calvary shifts his hips and reverses momentum, hoisting Warstein up instead. Warstein waves his legs up and down, trying to get Cavalry off balance, and unlike before with the powerbomb, is able to pull himself back down. A final attempt at the suplex is successful, and Warstein gets Calvary up in the air before kicking his feet out from underneath him and driving Calvary down with a brainbuster! Warstein takes a second to breathe, tired from the exchange, and gets up to his feet. He hits the ropes and comes back, flopping to the ground and driving his fist into the side of Calvary’s head before hooking a leg and looking for another pin.

ONE!

TWO!

HHL: Kickout! Shawn Looks frustrated, as he’s back to his feet.

Calvary is down and Shawn Warstein is in control, preparing to...

HHL: What the heck is THAT?!?!?!?

The crowd is on their feet as someone is approaching the Hell in a Cell structure with an axe!

[Image: m5C6vuc.gif]

PC: That's got to be Shane ! Or more specifically, 's empty Sheath!

HHL: What's that even mean?

PC: Apparently Shane has lost his F'ing mind, literally, and his body has been rumored to be on a mindless killing spree ever since!

HHL: …......

wastes no time thrashing the side of the cell with that axe, swing after swing, relentlessly ripping through more of the chain link with each wild, uncoordinated strike until the axe gets stuck in the mangled linkage and allows him to rip back with the axe and pull a large flap of the cell open!

HHL: That psychopath is breaking his way IN to the cell!

Meanwhile, Shawn Warstein is inside the ring and backing up several steps as Calvary is in the center of the ring, slowly recovering. has dropped the axe and hand-torn the remainder of a large portion of the steel fencing completely free from the cell, THROWING IT OVER THE BARRICADE AND ONTO THE FANS!!!

The fans are shrieking and several of them appear to have been sliced and stabbed by mangled, sharp edges of the slab of chain link fence.

PC: Somebody needs to get out here and help those fans! There are kids trapped under there!

picks his axe back up and walks through the hole he created in the cell, pulling himself up to the ring apron in a methodical manner and not taking his focus off of Warstein. Once enters the ring, he begins to raise his axe but Shawn is quick to shove Calvary in his path and....

HHL: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC: HOLY S#!%!!!!!!!!

has underhand plunged the head of the axe into the abdomen of Calvary as if it were a spear and now he's lifting Calvary up into the air! Calvary is hunched so far over and his hands are clasping the end of the axe that we can't make out exactly if the axe has entered his abdomen or not, but either way, releasing the handle of the axe and allowing Calvary's weight to come crashing down onto it as he falls, draws a sickened sounding "oooooohhh" from the fans in attendance!

kicks Calvary off of the axe, grabs it, and overhand throws it toward Shawn Warstein with such force that it can be heard whipping through the air before it sticks into the cell wall after Shawn had dove out of the way just in time!

Shawn rolls out of the ring and rushes to the opening of the cell that created, and he gets lost in the sea of fans and security that are currently still tending to that issue caused at ringside by throwing the fencing on top of the fans. doesn't seem to be able to locate Shawn in the crowd, so he turns his attention back down to Calvary and pulls him up into what looks like the start of a suplex...

HHL: Oh no, Shane has never been able to execute a suplex properly! This is going to be bad...

Normally a suplex will see the deliverer's arm wrapped around the neck and his other hand used to hold onto the waistband or belt of the opponent, but in this case Shane lifts Calvary into the vertical position and then releases the arm he had around Calvary's neck while using his other hand to pull Calvary's body straight down by his waistline, resulting in the most heart stopping "crack" echoing through the entire arena!

PC: Oh my god he just spiked his head STRAIGHT into the canvas with all his might! He may have broken his neck!

HHL: Calvary is no ordinary man, but even he looks to be literally broken into pieces right now.

The spot of the canvas where his head hit has caved in just enough to start collecting a pool of blood.

scans the area and sees his axe, leaning over the ropes and grabbing it to yank it free from the cell wall where it had gotten lodged after missing Shawn Warstein earlier. The head of the axe falls off of the handle after having taken so much abuse already. doesn't seem to even notice or care, taking the axe handle above his head and aiming downward, STABBING the axe handle into Calvary's head!

Again!

Again!

Again!

PC: He's smashing Calvary's head INTO the damn ring canvas! Someone stop this!

HHL: I don't think anybo- AHHHH!!!!

PC: HEATHER!!! NO!!!!

And that quickly, Heather has once again found herself in the clutches of Shawn Warstein!

PC: Not again! She's barely gotten over being used as a human shield by Shawn a couple weeks back!

Shawn keeps Heather held in front of him, forcing her to enter the cell first and up the steps. doesn't seem to be aware of either of them as he's now taking his foot and stepping down into the hole in the ring, stomping down repeatedly on Calvary who is mostly buried by now.

is now waist deep in the hole in the ring and all we see of Calvary are his feet sticking up out of the hole as keeps MASHING and MASHING and MASHING with his foot.

Shawn takes a few steps with Heather still held tightly in his clutches, and then he lifts her up and body slams her right down onto 's head!

Shawn is already pulling something out of his boot...

PC: The syringe! One of his most trusted weapons!

After popping the cap off of the needle, Shawn Warstein THAT quickly has used this momentary distraction and has landed that syringe into the right shoulder of , jamming the plunger down completely before being batted back with a backhand uppercut from . Shawn crashes and rolls, using that momentum to keep himself going right back out of the ring under the bottom rope as climbs out of the hole in the ring, not even seeming to care about the needle in his shoulder. Heather is screaming for help, and can't help but slowly turn his attention back to her, reaching down and grabbing her by the hair to pull her up with him.

places his disgustingly filthy and bloody bare hand over Heather's FACE?!?!?

PC: What the...

And he grabs the back of her head with his other hand, now applying as much pressure as possible before...........................

THUD...

PC: Oh thank god... just collapsed like a ton of bricks with that needle still in his shoulder! I think he was going to suffocate my broadcast partner...

Heather is gasping for air as she crawls away from the motionless, masked freak of nature. She sees Warstein stalking around the ringside area and she screams, quickly backing away from him as well until she ends up in the far corner of the ring.

PC: What the heck? I can't see!!!

After everyone in the entire arena had been momentarily blinded by a light so powerful its heat could be instantly felt by all in attendance, it took several seconds for everyone to be able to focus and realize...
The motionless body of Shane had completely vanished!

Heather is being helped toward the back as Shawn sees his moment to strike, quickly heading toward the hole and grabbing Calvary's boot to pull him back up onto the canvas and he immediately goes for the cover!

PC: That coward! All he cares about is winning this thing at ANY cost! Calvary may not even be breathing!

The referee dives in for the count...

...THREE!!!!!

Winner AND STILL UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - SHAWN WARSTEIN!

Moments after the announcement of Shawn retaining the title attention is drawn towards the ringside area where Robert Main and Chris Page are still being chased by a security force! Main and Page jump back over the barrier to ringside and hit the ring where they catch the Universal Champion with the Shatter Machine! The security force is giving chase as they hit the ring! Cataclysm escapes back out to the floor and head back through the crowd followed by the security team.

And with that Savage fades to black.

Special thanks to

Big D
Chris Chaos
CCP
John Black
Michael Graves
Shawn Warstein

And everyone who RPed this week.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 14 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
(05-02-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-02-2020), Atara Raven (05-03-2020), Azrael Erebus (05-03-2020), B.O.B. D (05-02-2020), Chris Page (05-02-2020), Felix Jones (05-02-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-02-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-02-2020), Shawn Warstein (05-03-2020), Theo Pryce (05-03-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-02-2020), Vanessa Gibson (05-02-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-03-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Atticus Gold's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (05-03-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2020, 09:44 PM

OOC: Great show all around! I almost shat myself when Mene Gene showed up.

I don't normally do this but I feel this may be helpful if anyone isn't up to speed on just what the hell has happened to Shane to have him acting the way he did during the main event attack, the story section of this RP should help: This is a self narrated promo by Shane as he witnesses himself become something even he would have been horrified by, and now has no control over after having given up his dri'ver's seat inside of his own body in hopes of becoming possessed by a god...
But instead this happened: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=36892

This is a new gimmick I am going full steam ahead with and if anyone has any questions or wants to set anything up, feel free to massage me. ;)
/OOC

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Atara Raven (05-03-2020), Atticus Gold (05-02-2020), Azrael Erebus (05-03-2020), Felix Jones (05-02-2020), Michael McBride (05-03-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-03-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-03-2020), Theo Pryce (05-03-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-03-2020)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-03-2020, 06:02 AM

Thunder Knuckles - vs - Brian Storm
Thunder Knuckles may name the stip in his FIRST RP
15 Minute Time Limit

Quote:Later tonight, either Thunder Knuckles or Azrael will walk out of this ring as the TV champion. Last week I made it clear that I plan on facing whichever one it is. This week, I'm telling you that if I don't get that TV title match next week, then I'm going to come out here and do more than break some washed-up junkie and his undesirable plaything!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-03-2020, 01:39 PM

OOC - Congats TK! Great show all around, everyone should be pleased with themselves.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
Michael McBride (05-03-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-03-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-03-2020, 09:29 PM

Post Savage Statement by Atara Themis

Jenny, you admitted to killing a division. Name drop a bunch of women, with exception of one...maybe two, who have done little more than job the past few months and somehow think I'm going to divert attention or cancel a once in a life time opportunity to face an idol of mine so you can get one more opportunity in the limelight...

Keep huffing the peroxide blondie, call yourself Queen all you want, it's the Temple of Atara that keeps the faithful in check...

#Goddess

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atara Raven's post:
Felix Jones (05-04-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-03-2020, 10:14 PM

"Well fuck me sideways....who am I to spare you of that opportunity?! That would be sooooooo horrible of me to deny you a match against your idol. What a bitch I'd be!

You know James is 0-3 against myself and Chris, right? Have fun with that washed up Picasso painting of an abortion who clings to the word "legend" because its the only thing keeping the shotgun out of his mouth.

I'll be watching, maybe I'll do commentary again. That was fun! Either way I'll be there, you can't run from me forever.

But hey! I gotta know....what was it like working with Shrek? Was he fun? He seems fun.

Anyways........

See you soon, dove.

[Image: Nnfy3bO.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Atara Raven (05-03-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-03-2020, 10:31 PM

0-3...oh my. Against you AND Chris! Oh dear!? I mean, they say I jumped a dick for a title but you know what Skipper, I'm not jerking it around everywhere I go to seem like a competent competitor.

That reminds me, I swatted a mosquito once, guess I'm the cure for the West Nile. Get out of here with that weak mean girl act, Icatch you ringside Saturday you'll be Jenny Mysthin Teeth. James won't mind the distraction.

2×

2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-03-2020, 10:42 PM

I look forward to it.

And yes, they only booked me against him once. I think you're missing the point. You need a new idol baby doll, he sucks worse than Nicholas Cage movies.

I'll be there, the question is...............where? Guess you'll find out.

Tootles.

[Image: ZuNRwAu.gif]

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Atara Raven (05-03-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-03-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

05-03-2020, 10:45 PM

Bitch you just crossed a line, Con Air is a classic!

2×

2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-03-2020, 11:47 PM

Steve Buscemi made the movie. Trisha Yearwood's song was the only reason it was relevant, similar to how the used condom's Shawn throws away as you stumble to the vending machine make you relevant.

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

05-04-2020, 12:36 AM

Nope...not going there...

2×

2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-04-2020, 01:09 AM

"Well that was fun, but boy am I hurtin, I don't know how I got out of that one. Hey, the good thing is. I think I've proven I'm no joke. As for my opponents. I can't say the same for them. Oh well, not my problem. Red-X, you're next buddy. Don't fuck this up, but we all know you will and I'm such a nice guy, that I'll help you."

ooc// Great fucking show and great job to all we helped make you awesome.

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (05-04-2020)