Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
die4.U
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-01-2020, 07:44 PM

Quote:"When I found you in that jail, you were lost. But I believed in you. I took away your fear, and I showed you a path. You were my greatest student. It should be you standing by my side, saving the world."

--Ra's Al Ghul

~ + ~

Atara... shut the fuck up. Same to you . I believed in the both of you so, so much, and you dissapointed me. u belittle my words of truth, u cry for my head to be chopped off, u forecast my 'inevitable' demise, and yet?? ....i'm still here. many moons ago, i stepped foot inside a wrestling ring for the first time. i was clobbered into the canvas every single time, paying my dues and working my way up the totem pole, ascending rung by rung until i reached the plataeu i stand upon this day... the edge of glory, the horizon i've spoken of over and over again...true, i've been heralding the same sentiment for months now, but guess what? i may have lost to a fucking car, but who's on the lips of everyone's mouths, who's targeted left and right, who's getting the title matches without even trying?? Who's selling t-shirts in the stands with his now trademark mask on the front? Me. Whose mask is sold from shore to shore, for young and old, girl and guy, black and white, every last damn being on this planet? ME. whose name is feared and loathed nation wide, yet heralded and beloved within the same breath, all across the globe?? ME. who has busted his ASS to get to where I am? ME. u can toss me into random tag matches and act like i'm the reason my team lost, act like my commanding a war games team is a sure-fire flaming ball of failure. But look at ppl like Fuzz Shawn, picking up belts cuz he threatened to leave, same thing with BigD, and Sweetie Petey is still bitching every single fucking time he's got the chance.

U PPL MAKE ME SICK!!!!~! >:^O

Quote:"When a forest grows too wild a purging fire is inevitable and natural.
Tomorrow, the world will watch in horror as its greatest city destroys itself."

Quote:"Gotham's time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it the city has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of the League of Shadows. It is one we've performed for centuries.

Gotham... must be destroyed.

--Ra's Al Ghul

~ + ~

So what if i'm losing, my face is on the screen as soon as Warfare hits the airwaves, my words ring out through the fans as a battlecry, Savage just isn't the same without me, and Anarchy isn't even worth my precious time. I show up late? There's a reason-- my time is my priority and those who follow me are the only ppl i care about. and my ppl and i are the ones that will save the Realm of Xtreme from itself. i grew up in a van down by the river, i fed on roadkill and every time i went to school my face became a punching bag. i was laughed at, my father spent his days selling cars and his nights boozing the time away, and i never even met my mom.

i knew heart break time and again, girls tearing out my heart and trampling it, a principal with an ax to grind, siblings that tore me apart worse than the kids did at reccess. all of these death threats are nothing new to me, u can tell me to kill myself, to slit my wrists, to cut my throat, to go jump off a bridge, but i'll stand strong and bring you crashing down to the ground. ur words are nothing more than fuel for the war machine headed your way. all the hurt i've felt, the pain, the loss, the grief, it will ALL END tomorrow night.... i won't be hanging myself and u damn sure won't see my head anywhere near a guillotine. atara, i don't need a belt, i don't need pomp and circumstance, i need nothing more than to win. and when i drop you on the back of ur neck and u fade to black, i will be the one standing tall above your fallen body, title or no title, FINALLY proving to the world exactly who the fuck i am.

~ + ~

Quote:
A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.

"It’s not who you are underneath,
but what you do that defines you.”

~ + ~

>>5.1.2020 / 5:55 pm<<

>>cedar park / h-e-b center<<

red-x is standing stoicly atop the arena, overlooking the brilliant city below. his red trenchcoat billows lightly in the gentle evening air, another wonderful spring day. red gazes out across the trees, fresh green leaves looming above the moist grass, a reminder of a recently passed rain storm. he grasps his black baseball bat within his hand, rolling it 'round a bit, till he eyes the camera.... X speaks;

X: members of the RED-X alliance, forged together to carry out our pledge, our goal, our MISSION-- to prove the Realm of Xtreme is a kingdom in shambles. a president and administration that couldn't care less about their employees, as long as they make their precious cash.... our mission, to restore prestige to the once hallowed halls, to bring back the XWF so many returning superstars remember. our misssion, to prove our own worth, and the worth of others, when oh so little effort is mustered. we know who we are, they do not, and they will not till it is too late. great talent DESERVES great reward, effort and time spent are in need of recognition. the belts XWF carries are to be more than props or gifts wrapped and delievered to ass-kissers... championship gold pawned off just to appease whiny politicians!!!

X: the X Alliance, as a whole, is an unstoppable force AND immoveable object in the same swift blow. led by yours truly, the Savior of the Realm..... we are TIRED of the stupid characters, the idiotic go-nowhere feuds and demeaning stories. XWF, YOU DESERVE BETTER. i could have SWORN shane would have our backs, i BELIEVED in him, i BELIEVED that was needed here. That Shane should rise back to power and topple the dictatorship of Vincent Lane. But in the end, was just another doubter, a man that once revolutionized, now just another mindless drone. then we've got Centy, some old bastard that holds the Hart title cuz he's not good enough for the Universal strap, forever stuck in the mid-card and forever to remain the same. he may be a Hall of Famer, but by the time my career reaches the tenure that he now holds, i can guarantee you all that i will have achieved twice as much, and by then, he'll only have achieved half as much as I.

X: That other relic, Shawny Fuzz-tein, is LUCKY to hold the belt, sneaking away with the grandest gold in the game.... u can make half of the world believe you weren't handed that thing, but the other half will always know the truth. XWF is now a grab-bag of old guys barely hanging onto the end of their careers, people given top spots without earning them... and i'll even admit that i'm in that same category. ....but not for long. Atara is that first step you take, before you realize it ain't as tough as u thought it was. Guys like Robert Main truly, TRULY earn their riches, while others steal away a half-decent career. i may not be the champ.....

....but i'm also not a joke. Atara....

#good_luck.

Quote:You traveled the world... Now you must journey inwards... to what you really fear... it's inside you... there is no turning back. Your parents' death was not your fault. Your training is nothing. The will is everything. If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely.

Are you ready to begin?

//tbc

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like red-x's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (05-02-2020), Theo Pryce (05-02-2020)