Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Tyme Fo Yo Mind, One Tyme.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-30-2020, 06:56 AM

Mr. Jones is walking away from Osira's attempt, and he heads into Tom's Diner. He is seated by the waiter, he then takes a look at the waiter, who clubs him with Lucille, and is knocked out. Mr. Jones wakes from his slumber in a backseat of the car, with the stolen vanilla ice cream next to him.

The car stops in a alleyway, and the man pulls him out with the ice cream in tow. The man drags Mr. Jones to the unknown location, and was stomped repeatedly. The "Bastard" comes up to Mr. Jones, and takes the stolen Vanilla Ice Cream.

"Ah Vanilla, my least favorite flavor... but it'll do."

Mr. Jones tries to run off with his belt, but the "Bastard" grabs him by the arms and hits a Kissing The Freak on him, on the ground. Then the "Bastard" grabs the belt, and caresses it.

"Soon.... we'll meet again....."

Tommy "BASTARD" ends up covering him, as he continues to eat the stolen Vanilla Ice Cream.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Felix Jones (04-30-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-30-2020)
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-30-2020, 12:51 PM

I was beyond angry at this point. I just wanted some food and of course this asshole who was pinning me while eating an ice cream just sent me over yhe edge. I punched him right in the face as he took a lick from his dessert. The ice cream was smashed and covering his face now. I was able to kickout of his pin. Getting to my feet, I watch as he trying to wipe the frozen treat from his eyes. I didn't let him. I struck his face once again but with a spinning back elbow strike and watched as he went down to the floor.

"Fuck you. I'm stealing your car."

I grabbed his keys from him, got into the car and drove off but not before taking my belt back.

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Felix Jones's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-30-2020), Atara Raven (04-30-2020), Shooter Syn (04-30-2020), Theo Pryce (05-01-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-01-2020)