Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 09:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Peter"The man baby bitch boy"Gilmour
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-29-2020, 10:43 PM

I was annoyed, so annoyed I was getting a massive headache, it wasn't from John Black and the Universal champ showing up, no. They weren't rude, in fact John Black was very polite. His mama raised him well, that was clear and Shawn same with him, no my annoyance was all due to Peter Gilmour's sheer stupidity. He can't be this dumb, right? I had a feeling that Peter's mother choked the fuck out of the stork when it dropped this dip shit off to her. I asked one simple question. All he had to answer with one word, then the A.F.I. reject came outta nowhere telling me to get a tag partner. Fuck that. I send that fool into the void, I take that back. Mr. Samuel L. Jackson did. I asked Peter again and holy fuck, I should have seen it coming a mile away but Gilmour gave another stupid answer. Am I asking too much of him, was my question too hard for him to understand? My annoyance turned to anger. I have never wanted to choke a mother fucker so much as I did Peter Gilmour. Fuck my life. If I would have known this was going to take place. I wouldn't have done this but we are here now. So fuck it.

"No fucking tag match Peter. If I wanted to face you in a God damn tag match, I would have said so. Can you understand that? Or is that too hard to comprehend what I'm saying? I want to make sure, so I'm double checking. Name the stipulation of our one on one match. Okay? If your bitch ass wants to wait til after War Games, fine, okay. Whatever. So, please, give me a straight answer. Are you game for this or not because I'm about to walk over there and choke the fucking life out of you."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (04-29-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:Peter"The man baby bitch boy"Gilmour - by Felix Jones - 04-29-2020, 10:43 PM
Peter"The man baby bitch boy"Gilmour - by red-x - 04-30-2020, 08:10 PM