Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Peter"The man baby bitch boy"Gilmour
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-28-2020, 07:27 PM

(04-28-2020, 05:39 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: Find yourself a partner. Peter and I will meet you in the ring.

My attention was drawn away from by the sound of someone else's voice telling me to find a partner so I could meet Peter and this voice in the ring. Funny, I don't recall wanting to speak to anyone else, let alone wanting an answer from them.

Turning my head to see where the noise came from. I saw a red headed marshmallow person. I gave it a "who the fuck is this?" look. Yeah I was damn sure I didn't ask this person a question. Without giving it a reply. I took out my phone, unlocked it and clicked on the YouTube app. I searched up a line of dialogue from one of my favorite movies and actors.

Finding the auto clipped I desired, I made sure to turn up my cell's volume to the max, looked straight into the walking, breathing marshmallow creature in the eyes and hit play.

The voice clipped played, I didn't take my eyes off the intruder. Once finished I kept my eyes pinned to his for a few seconds to drive my point across before looking back at Peter Gilmour.

"What's your answer?"

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (04-29-2020), red-x (04-30-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:Peter"The man baby bitch boy"Gilmour - by Felix Jones - 04-28-2020, 07:27 PM
Peter"The man baby bitch boy"Gilmour - by red-x - 04-30-2020, 08:10 PM