Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Peter"The man baby bitch boy"Gilmour
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-28-2020, 02:19 PM

"You know what? I think I will bitch slap your lips off your face. So face me at the next Savage. You can name the match type you want becuase I don't need you crying when I beat you at your own game. So what's it gonna be? Fight me or shut the fuck up."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Felix Jones's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-30-2020), red-x (04-30-2020), Theo Pryce (04-28-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-28-2020, 04:21 PM

Kinda busy with war games coming up so.. raincheck

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
red-x (04-30-2020)
Felix Jones Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-28-2020, 04:29 PM

(04-28-2020, 04:21 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Kinda busy with war games coming up so.. raincheck

"Yes same here but the next Savage the last one before War Games. So what's it gonna be? Are you gonna fight me or not?"

Former
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-28-2020, 05:39 PM

Find yourself a partner. Peter and I will meet you in the ring.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
red-x (04-30-2020)
Felix Jones Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-28-2020, 07:27 PM

(04-28-2020, 05:39 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: Find yourself a partner. Peter and I will meet you in the ring.

My attention was drawn away from by the sound of someone else's voice telling me to find a partner so I could meet Peter and this voice in the ring. Funny, I don't recall wanting to speak to anyone else, let alone wanting an answer from them.

Turning my head to see where the noise came from. I saw a red headed marshmallow person. I gave it a "who the fuck is this?" look. Yeah I was damn sure I didn't ask this person a question. Without giving it a reply. I took out my phone, unlocked it and clicked on the YouTube app. I searched up a line of dialogue from one of my favorite movies and actors.

Finding the auto clipped I desired, I made sure to turn up my cell's volume to the max, looked straight into the walking, breathing marshmallow creature in the eyes and hit play.

The voice clipped played, I didn't take my eyes off the intruder. Once finished I kept my eyes pinned to his for a few seconds to drive my point across before looking back at Peter Gilmour.

"What's your answer?"

Former
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (04-29-2020), red-x (04-30-2020)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-28-2020, 08:17 PM

We see JB coming into the room, where he looks at the new X-Treme champion beaming his eyes at Glimour. Then he noticed the former alien turned emo black parade front man. Then he stumbles upon that video he played, and laughs.

"Damn Mr Jones, you know to find some quality material on the tubes. I didn't mean to interrupt your one night stand with everyone's resident bitch boy Glimour. But i want to tell you this, i don't expect Glimour to anwser your question; he's too afraid to get his ego knocked down a peg by a guy like you."

Then he observes his newly gotten strap.

"Shit you managed to ice cream your way into that strap, and managed to hold your own nuts up against Glimour's words. When I heard that rebuttal, i knew you that mafuker that would scare Glimour. He's afraid of you, Mr Jones; so i doubt he's gonna want to play relevant roulette against you. But i might be wrong, he might want to get that vapors from a man like you."

He walks off but before he leaves he looks at Azreal.

"....Really bruh, i guess Glimour is your best friend. That's why Mr. Jones had to ether you with that clip, he don't want you involved with his affair against the man who called him out for his pin attempt. So if i were you Azreal, stay outta of it if you know what good fo ya."

JB walks off, as the stench of Gilly sweat fumed the room.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-30-2020), Felix Jones (04-28-2020), red-x (04-30-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-29-2020, 05:42 PM

Me and azzy accept. But after the ppv

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
red-x (04-30-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Felix Jones (04-29-2020)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-29-2020, 06:02 PM

“Interesting. I wonder who Felix would pick as his partner. Intriguing to say the least, but I’m sure he wanted a one on one match with you Peter.”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Felix Jones (04-29-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-29-2020, 07:56 PM

either or fuzzy wuzzy

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
red-x (04-30-2020)
Felix Jones Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-29-2020, 10:43 PM

I was annoyed, so annoyed I was getting a massive headache, it wasn't from John Black and the Universal champ showing up, no. They weren't rude, in fact John Black was very polite. His mama raised him well, that was clear and Shawn same with him, no my annoyance was all due to Peter Gilmour's sheer stupidity. He can't be this dumb, right? I had a feeling that Peter's mother choked the fuck out of the stork when it dropped this dip shit off to her. I asked one simple question. All he had to answer with one word, then the A.F.I. reject came outta nowhere telling me to get a tag partner. Fuck that. I send that fool into the void, I take that back. Mr. Samuel L. Jackson did. I asked Peter again and holy fuck, I should have seen it coming a mile away but Gilmour gave another stupid answer. Am I asking too much of him, was my question too hard for him to understand? My annoyance turned to anger. I have never wanted to choke a mother fucker so much as I did Peter Gilmour. Fuck my life. If I would have known this was going to take place. I wouldn't have done this but we are here now. So fuck it.

"No fucking tag match Peter. If I wanted to face you in a God damn tag match, I would have said so. Can you understand that? Or is that too hard to comprehend what I'm saying? I want to make sure, so I'm double checking. Name the stipulation of our one on one match. Okay? If your bitch ass wants to wait til after War Games, fine, okay. Whatever. So, please, give me a straight answer. Are you game for this or not because I'm about to walk over there and choke the fucking life out of you."

Former
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (04-29-2020)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-30-2020, 01:13 AM

"In other words. Peter. Felix is a scared little bitch. A small child, that hides from fights. He isn't worth yours.... or anyone's time. You would be downgrading yourself, if you slum to his level. Which is next to sewage. Anyone think different? Smell him. Jones is trash. Who is scared of Peter and I."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-30-2020), red-x (04-30-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-30-2020, 03:47 PM

Felix.. suck and choke on my super dick

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
red-x (04-30-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-30-2020, 08:10 PM

Isn't a tag match sort of a "stipulation"???? .-.

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-30-2020, 09:40 PM

no i dont think so

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Felix Jones Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-30-2020, 09:56 PM

I wanted to kill them, I wanted to shoot both Peter Gilmour and the pale red headed fucker. My rage was about to come out, all because Peter can't give one simple fucking answer. I even told him we could fight after War Games, but of course that was too much for him. His brain had to be small, small as a Stegosaurus's brain. It was the size of a walnut but you know what? Saying that is an insult to every single Stegosaurus that ever walked this Earth, no. Peter Gilmour's brain was smaller than a walnut. It had to be or why else couldn't he answer my question. Did I not talk slow enough? Did I use too big of words? Did the mother fucker even speak English? I don't know, but my anger just kept building up and up and up and up. It soon hit it's peak when the Hawthorne Heights looking son of a bitch attempted to talk trash and tempt me to take the tag match, yeah. I knew what he was trying to do. I wasn't born yesterday. That wasn't sending me into a rage, no. It was the fact he was speaking at all. This space fucker doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. How in the Hell does anyone deal with this person? I could shoot them right now, all it would take is a flick of my wrist and I could give them a dose of lead poisoning right between their eyes, they wouldn't see it coming. I could it right now, it was so tempting too but I knew that wouldn't end good for. First, I was damn sure my boss Vincent"Loverboy"Lane wouldn't be happy about it, no matter how annoying these two were and second, I would end up going to jail for murder, which would be ironic since I'm a bounty hunter. I need to calm down, I need to get cool back.

I reached into my pocket for my pack of cigarettes and took one out, I placed it between my lips and lit the end up with my lighter. Looking up to the Heavens I tried to calm my mind, to make my anger subside from boiling over, but then another voice came from outta nowhere, it was that Red-X fucker. Great, now it's The Three Stooges standing in front of me. Nope, nope nope, fuck this. I need settle down and there was only one way to do it. I took another drag from my cig as I took out my cellphone and started to look up for a song on YouTube. Fun fact, I was on the Varsity dance team in high school, I honestly just join to be around the smoking hot ladies but ended up enjoying myself. There were only two guys on the team, I being one of them and the other guy was gay, so all the women were mine for the picking. Cheerleaders were trashy, the dance girls were classy.

I remembered a song we used in one of our dance routines, in fact it was the song that won us the State championship. It was "This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan. I found the song and took one last puff from my cigarette before tossing it away, looked at the three of the idiots and flashed them a shit eating grin, then hit play.

The song began to play, as I remembered my time back on the dance team, I started tapping my foot to the beat of the song, soon all those memories from back in the day came flooding back, the rhyme from my foot made it's way up my leg and sure enough I started to dance like the had no care in the world.

[Image: v4iO0R5.gif]

I gave no fucks about these three, I didn't care that I was dancing, fuck them. I wasn't going to let them piss me off to the point that I wanted to shoot them. Anger is truly a killer. It makes you not think straight, thus dumb decisions come from it. So I was going to dance my rage and anger way.

[Image: OrDZEUZ.gif]

The vexation was going away and out of my mind and body, I was becoming peaceful as kept moving and dancing around. In fact it was leaving so fast I was smiling as I shut my eyes and completely forgot about the three and all I could hear was the song. This feels great. I don't like to being mad. Life is too short to be angry and pissed off all the time. I think I'm gonna go to the club tonight and dance all night but then again I am the Xtreme champion and I would have to keep a look out for anybody trying to come and pin me. Ah fuck it. That's not going to stop me from having a good time. Oh! The song is about to end. Which means one thing, time to moonwalk.

[Image: gpTe4Ir.gif]

The song was over and all the irritation and displeasure had left and I was at peace and centered. I had to catch my breath, it's been years since I've danced like that. Fuck me, maybe I should quit smoking cigarettes, naaaaah, I enjoy smoking. I lit up another cig and looked at the fools with a smile.

"Alright Mr.Cut my wrist and black my eyes"I said looking at Azrael then looked at Peter"And you Mr. Super small dick. I don't care anymore if you both want to get your asses kicked, that's fine by me. It will just prove that I'm better than both of you and Gilmour is a little bitch who needs to have his hand held like a little kid by their mommy. Even if I don't find a partner, I'll still whoop you both. First Savage after War Games, you're on. Come Hell or high water. You two will meet me in that ring or forever be labeled as cowards. I'm going to dance some more. See you fuckers at War Games, pray that you don't face me or that I'm on your team."

With that I walked away but not before looking at Red-X and flipping him the bird. That son of a whore shouldn't have said a single fucking word.

Former
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-01-2020, 04:43 AM

U dance like a douche

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post