Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ANARCHY BATTLE ROYAL
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-26-2020, 03:14 PM

LIVE!!!

FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER IN DILLON, SOUTH CAROLINA!

THE ANARCHY BATTLE ROYAL
With Ruby as guest co-commentator!

CONFIRMED ENTRANTS:

Mastermind
Zane Norrison
Maxine
Calvary
Mini Morbid
Boris
Kalel Drake
Russian Rose
Jimmy Havoc
Vita Valenteen
Barney Green
Osira Themis
Amjetkun Socio
Ezra Blackwater
Bobbi London
True Forever
John Black
Red-X
Tula Keali'i
Shooter Syn
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

The entire show will be dedicated to the ANARCHIC BATTLE ROYAL! Everyone will begin surrounding the OUTSIDE of the ring, and will not be able to be eliminated until they have been thrown INTO the ring. At that point, they can be eliminated by being thrown out over the top rope, pinned, or submitted.

Winner will be the NEW number one contender to the Anarchy Championship and will face Ruby for the title.

[Image: gR8affl.png]

The show opens with a black car arriving at the venue for tonight's Anarchy battle royal. The door swings open and out comes the masked Red-X. He starts walking towards the back entrance when all of a sudden

CRACK!!!!!!...

Some sort of foreign object can be seen falling from the top of the roof on to the vehicle that X arrived in.

Red-X stops in his tracks. He begins spinning around looking, not sure exactly what just happened. After a quick glance there is not a trace of anybody. Just a cinder block lie ontop of the shattered back windshield of the arrival vehicle.

A whistle can be heard in the distance as the realization of what just happened begins to sink into the mind of Red-X. He is livid as he looks around once again, this time he looks up at the roof of the wrestling arena.

A solitary Alexei Medved, brother and manager of RussianRose stands on top of the roof. A black fitted suit and two fingers, index and middle, pointed towards his throat.

Red-X rushes inside the venue trying to make his way up to the rooftop as Alexei vanishes from the scene.

Pyro and fireworks screech through the dusk air of SOUTH OF THE BORDER! The neatest and weirdest rest stop on Interstate 95!

VOTE FOR PEDRO ALREADY!

The crowd gathers using strong social distancing guidelines, taking turns going to get some delicious hot dogs or chicken tendies from the concession area. High above, a family of hardcore XWF fans waves down at the cameras from the huge sombrero viewing tower.

At ringside, with his desk covered by various bumper stickers and other roadside tchotchkes, “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane sits near ringside as always. His mostly bald head is covered by a sparkling hot pink silk turban.

Vinnie Lane: “Hey hey hey! Welcome back to ANARCHY everyone! We’ve got us an interesting and intriguing show tonight, folks, and I am really excited for this one. We opened up the invite to anyone who wanted to be involved… one big match… one big winner… the Anarchic Battle Royal to determine the top contender to Anarchy’s number one prize, held by my good buddy Ruby. Speaking of whom, here she is now!”

The scattered tourists and travelers give a smattering of applause for Ruby, who walks to the booth in street clothes but with her mask still on her face. The Anarchy Championship is over her shoulder, of course, and she gives it a pat as she waves to the fans and joins Vinnie at ringside.

Ruby: “Sup bud!”

Vinnie Lane: “Ruby! So good to see you! You’ve had a RAD year in the XWF here on Anarchy, and now you’re the two-time champion! What are you looking for here tonight? Who do you think comes out the winner?”

Ruby: “Oh wow, that’s a tough one. Plenty of talent up in here! I love me some Boris, but peeps like Maxine, Amjetkun and Bobbi London will be hard to put over that top rope! But in this type of match you also need stamina, and the ability to improvise. That spells out Vita for me. I heard she was slightly upset with me, but I believe she can do this tonight!”

Vinnie Lane: “So true, dude, so true. Hey, let’s take a look backstage, I hear someone has delivered a special message to one of our newest Anarchy members, a man already making a name for himself in this company, Shooter Syn.”

The live feed cuts to an indoor dressing area. Where is that? Who knows.

Shooter Syn can be seen lacing up his boots as there is a KNOCK on his dressing room door.

Shooter opens the door as a young man presents a box to the XWF wrestler and immediately leaves before any questions can be asked. He looks confused as he opens it up. A look of anger comes across his face as the camera catches a glimpse of a black rose inside of the box.

Shooter whips the whole package to the outside hall and slams the door shut.

Vinnie Lane: “WHOA. What do you make of that interaction, Rubes? It doesn’t look like Russian Rose has any good thoughts in his mind for Shooter!”

Ruby: “Used to be that giving someone flowers was considered romantic, but black flowers usually don’t kick off a very nice love story. At least she had the decency to take the thorns off. Or maybe it was plastic.”

Vinnie Lane: “Totally. Okay, let’s go over the rules here, since we couldn’t just have a regular old fashioned battle royal… we wanted to do things ANARCHY style! We’re going to file everyone out here to surround the ring. At the sound of the bell, the action starts, and the original goal will be to get people INTO the ring, because no one can get eliminated if they haven’t entered the ring yet!”

Ruby: “That’s right, Vin-Man, and once they’ve gotten in the ring, all bets are off! Over the top rope, pins, and submissions will result in an elimination!”

Vinnie Lane: “Other than that, there’s no DQ and no count out, obviously, so get ready for some serious action! Here come the participants now!”

From various places, members of the XWF roster begin to appear and they make their way to ringside through the crowd. We see well-known veterans and newcomers alike. John Black arrives thugged out as always. Zane Norrison stumbles out from the men’s room moaning “brains,” but then laughs and says “gotcha” to a nearby elderly couple who clearly thought their lives were in danger. Osira Themis is suddenly at ringside, no one really saw how she got there. Tula Keali’i, fresh off an impressive match on Savage, looks focused and determined. Vita Valenteen, who stares holes in Ruby as she heads to her preferred starting position, mere feet away from the announce booth.

Vinnie Lane: “A little friction there between super pals, Rube?”

Ruby: “Yeaaaah, a bit. She was upset that I chose Garnet to be my sidekick on my most recent mission to enforce social distancing. To be honest, I get it. Maybe it wasn’t very considerate of me. Apparently I underestimated her desire to actually do this superhero thing. I hope she can forgive me, because she’s a good kid. For what it’s worth, I hope she does well tonight, and then maybe after we can smooth over the cracks, so to speak.”

Vinnie Lane: “Welp, nothing wrong with a little friction between two latex-clad ladies, amirite?”

Ruby: “Well, if we actually WORE latex, you’d have a point there, Vin-vin.”

Calvary emerges from behind the concession stand, followed by Kalel Drake, True Forever, and Calvary’s sidekick from the previous edition of Anarchy, Salvation.

Vinnie Lane: “Ruby, you were up close and personal with Calvary and Salvation last Anarchy. What do you think the ubermensch’s chances of getting two shots in a row against you?”

Ruby: “Well, the dude’s obviously strong and skilled. But with all the flying he does, he’ll have to make sure he doesn’t accidentally fly over the top rope! Nothing against the dude, but I’d prefer to have a different challenger next time around. Test myself against as many peeps as possible, ya know? But hey, if he earns it, he earns it.”

Vinnie Lane: “Nice drilldown! You’re a skilled analyst, Ruby!”

Ruby: “Flatterer. Don’t inflate my ego too much, please, I am on a mission to stay HUMBLE.”

Vinnie Lane: “Here come a few more participants… Red-X looks to be in really bad shape after what happened at the top of the show. Mastermind is here, but he looks like he didn’t even know he was supposed to be. He’s got a bag of Macca’s in his hand! That’s what they call McDonald’s in New Zealand, did you know that Ruby?”

Ruby: “Heck yeah! Did you know that in London they call it Mickey D’s?”

Vinnie Lane: “Wild.”

We see Boris and Bobbi London, Jimmy Havoc and Mini Morbid, Maxine and Amjetkun Socio, who both come out of the same ladies’ room.

Vinnie Lane: “Best not to ask what was going on in there, folks.”

Ruby: “No shenanigans, I hope. I’m hoping for a quiet night and I left my notepad at home so I can’t even hand out formal written warnings!.”

Finally, after Ezra Blackwater and Shooter Syn take their places, the middle of the ring bubbles upward and rips. “The Dark Warrior” Micheal Graves emerges from the depths of hell beneath the ring and… well it would have probably been really cool and creepy except Graves is having trouble climbing into the squared circle and his dry ice effect is barely working. Also it’s broad daylight, so, you know, that kinda lessens the impact.

Vinnie Lane: “Really sad to see people let themselves go, dude.”

Ruby: “Poor guy. I’ll be sure to recommend him a good programme so he can get his life back on track. The system has clearly failed this man!”

In the ring, avoiding the new massive hole in the center of it, referee Chaz Bobo calls for the bell. Other officials have joined the crowd as well, to help with clocking entry and exits from the ring.

Vinnia Lane: “Gotta make sure everything is on the up and up! I just wonder where Barney is...”

The bell sounds and chaos reigns at ringside as everyone tears into one another. Right off the bat, Mini Morbid is thrown into the ring like a bean bag in a game of cornhole by Shooter Syn! In fact, it would have scored three points, as Mini rolls all the way to the middle and falls through the hole left by Gravy’s entrance… and Bobo calls for the elimination!

Eliminated by Shooter Syn - Mini Morbid

Open For Elimination:

Nobody

Vinnie Lane: “WOW! Mini didn’t even last 30 seconds! I never thought we’d see an elimination THROUGH the ring, but that’s Anarchy for sure!”

Ruby: “Aw, the little fella looks mad!”

Vinnie Lane: “That’s normal.”

Vita Valenteen made haste to seek out Micheal Graves in the opening moments of the match. She reached out from behind and swung him around. Graves turned ready to fight, but when he saw Vita his demeanor changed to one more laid back. He smiled, but Vita was ready for war. She hammered into him with a flurry of wild punches. They hardly had any effect on Graves though. He just shrugged while playing to the crowd. Annoyed by this, Vita backed away. A fierce look was in her eyes. Graves waved her on.

”COME ON, DO IT!”

Screw it, she thought. She took off running full speed ahead. She leapt up onto the apron and flew through the air right towards Graves!!

EAT DEFEAT!

But her dropkick missed its intended target as Graves ducked out of the way at the last second, causing Vita to crash into Calvary feet first!

Vita jumped back to her feet and started towards Graves, but a firm hand gripped down on her shoulder, causing her to stop in her place.

”I’ve got this brah!”

Amjetkun rushed towards Graves and clobbered him with a HUGE MEAT HOOK CLOTHESLINE!

But It surprisingly missed as Micheal Graves seemed to phase in and out of reality!

Ruby: “Hey, how’d he do that! Useful trick, I sure hope he doesn’t use it in the context of any dastardly deeds!”

Vinnie Lane: "Oh! I think he established himself as a wizard or something during one of his many failed reinventions. Wasn’t he shooting lightning bolts out of his butt back in 2018?"

Ruby: “Possibly. That was before my time though, I only got here in March 2019.”

Ruby and Vinnie continued to discuss Graves’ surprising show of magic or whatever, but Graves wasn’t wasting time bringing the fight to Socio. He rushed in from behind and caught his confused foe by surprise with a clothesline of his own. Graves stood over Amjetkun laughing as Vita moved in, but she was intercepted by the man that she accidentally kicked moments before, Calvary!

CHOKESLAM!

NO!!

Graves with the save he rushed in and shoulder blocked Calvary’s leg from behind!

Ruby: “Whoosh! Vita got lucky there. C’mon, kid, you got this!”

Back at ringside, Red-X, Mastermind, Boris, and True Forever have all been forced into the ring. Then, Amjektun Socio and Maxine toss in Kalel Drake. When Max looks to get a high five from Socio, he instead shoves her into the ring as well!

Vinnie Lane: “Strong move from Sosh. At the end of the day, this battle royal is every man for himself!”

Ruby: “Man OR woman, or whatever they identify as! Do I have to educate you on gender equality and fluidity during this battle royal? Don’t make it so. It’s 2020, my guy.”

Vinnie Lane: “Yeah, of course. My bad.”

Maxine is angry at Socio, and she’s giving him a piece of her mind… the microphones don’t pick up anything she’s yelling, somehow, but Socio can definitely hear it. It’s got him up on the apron, exchanging some words with the Musclebound Max. Then they begin to tussle, each one trying to pull the other one over the ropes!

Bobbi London sees the fracas and rolls herself into the ring, then assists Maxine in dragging Socio into the ring, each of the Mad Rhymes partners grabbing an arm and pulling him over!

Vinnie Lane: “Well, that wasn’t smart of Socio, he’s open for elimination now, but Bobbi has put herself in danger’s way as well by bringing herself into the ring!”

Ruby: “A true partner doesn’t blink in the face of self-sacrifice, bud.”

Vinnie Lane: “Right as always, Ruby! Why I remember when I was a Trios Champion and Peter Gilmour got his manmeat stuck in one of his kitchen drawers. I raced over to his place and OH CRAP!!!”

Vinnie and Ruby scatter as the body of Red-X flies through their announce table, sending it into splinters. Maxine and Bobbi both dust their hands off and smile at a job well done as a team.

Eliminated by Mad Rhymes - Red-X

Open For Elimination:

Kalel Drake
Boris
Maxine
Bobbi London
Amjetkun Socio
Mastermind
True Forever

Vinnie Lane: “Red never had a real chance after the assault he suffered backstage.”

Ruby: “Lucky for him, the climb back to the top is just as exciting as thinking back of a job well done. I’m sure he’ll pull himself together and come out of this stronger. I think...”

Amjetkun Socio has turned his attention to Boris, a man he knows fairly well after teaming with him earlier in his career. Boris is helpless to fend off Socio’s barrage of power moves, but as he lifts him for a running powerslam he gets chop blocked from behind by Mastermind! MM then rolls Socio up, but Socio powers out of the schoolboy pin at one and a half, with eyes wide looking for whoever it was that Pearl Harbor’d him.

Vinnie Lane: “Get it? Like World War 2? That was in New Zealand, right?”

Ruby: “Pretty sure it’s either Hawaii or Hawai’i, boss, depending on the accent of the person answering the question.”

Socio grips Mastermind and starts pounding him with vicious strikes. Mastermind tries his best to cover up but soon finds himself sunk into a corner, eating punch after punch from the massive meathead.

Socio pulls Mastermind out of the corner and hooks him… PUMP HANDLE PILL POPPER PLEX!!! Mastermind is laid out, and Socio leaps onto him for a pin!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by Amjetkun Socio - Mastermind

Open For Elimination:

Kalel Drake
Maxine
Boris
Bobbi London
Amjetkun Socio
True Forever

Vinnie Lane: “WOW! What an impressive turn of events for Socio! He just took out a decorated XWF veteran in one move!”

Ruby: “Yeaaaaah, but he didn’t do it clean, did he? PED’s are, or should be, the bane of every true athlete’s existence!”

Vinnie Lane: “Speaking of which, it looks like Maxine noticed Socio’s impressive elimination and is eyeballing him bigtime!”

Bobbi London rolls her eyes and gets in between the sightline from Max to Socio, then turns around to Socio and starts belly dancing at him, making sure to really show off her stomach rolls. Socio turns green and looks like he might be sick!

Ruby: “Didn’t know Bobbi was this talented a hula dancer!”

Meanwhile, John Black has been forced into the ring by Osira Themis! He wastes no time finding someone else to take his aggression out on, and in a heartbeat JB has begun laying the boots to Boris.

At ringside, Vita makes a beeline for her fellow superhero Ruby, but as she nears the ring she’s cut off by a flying clothesline from behind.

Ruby: “Ouch, there came the Calvary! Looks like he and VIta still have unfinished business after our title match. Can’t say I blame him, even if Vita was just doing what she thought was right… in her own, very unique and over enthusiastic not terribly-well-thought-out-and-planned-ahead kind of way. ”

Vinnie Lane: “Whatever the reason She’s back on her feet and the two are now trading blows here at ringside. We’ve got to keep up with the times though dude, we still have twenty more wrestlers in this match, like the current Heavymetalweight Champion… Russian Rose!”

The big Russian takes a second to showboat, eliciting a strong negative reaction from the crowd.

Vinnie: This big man has made quite an impact in his first month here, spreading himself over every show XWF has to offer and gaining himself that belt… Oh what’s this? ANOTHER sneak attack!

Ruby: “Calvary AGAIN, buzzing around the arena like a…. Well, superman. Not exactly a sneak attack, I’d say, look at him! As if he needs to be sneaky! He’s just trying to win.”

The Russian is down on his knee, and gets laid out from a solid club to the back of the head from newcomer Shooter Syn.

Ruby: “Shooter Syn made his voice heard this past week when he made a beeline straight for Rose, he’s got a bit of tunnel vision if you ask me. Better than carpal tunnel, though.”

Vinnie Lane: “And it’s naturally spilled out to the ring, as we knew it would!”

Ruby: “Both men adore violence, this is a clear case of evil against evil. Doing my job for me, sweet! As long as there’s no collateral damage.”

Rose pushes back against Syn, sending him sprawling to his back, knocking the cowboy hat from his head as Calvary and VV fight their way up the ramp, Vita blocking a shot, sinking to her knees and low-blowing Calvary

Vinnie Lane: “Ouch, right in the Heroic Testicles of Justice!”

Valenteen picks him up and drags him towards the ring but Calvary stops VV’s attempt with a gut punch while an almighty SMASH is heard from the top of the ramp

Vinnie Lane: “Oh my god! Release german suplex from Russian Rose onto our hard stage, and Syn is down here.”

Rose grabs Shooter back up and hits another release german, sending Syn in to a coughing fit as he arches his back

Vinnie Lane: “Syn might have brought this on himself here, Russian Rose has the look and feel of a man to be feared, in fact just his past experience and level of training and physicality could see him come out on top in this match!”

Ruby: “A sentiment shared by many, I’m sure!”

Vinnie Lane: “Wait just a second! It’s Barney! Barney Green is here!”

Barney runs toward the action from one of the restroom buildings, a long strip of TP dangling out of the back of his shorts.

Vinnie Lane: “Guess we know what kept him so long, dudes…”

Barney gets to the ring and runs square into Micheal Graves.

Micheal Graves seemed to be searching for easy prey as he directed a challenge towards the deathmatch icon Barney Green!

Micheal Graves: ”I want YOU!!”

Barney wasn't in any way shape or form shaken by this, and with a grin, Barney charged in! Graves and Barney traded shots, both showing a tremendous desire to knock the other on his ass! Graves would eventually find an opening and deliver a swift kick to the balls!

Barney doubled over, allowing Graves to set up for his crucifix powerbomb finisher, the “Grave Consequences”. Graves cut at his throat with his thumb, signifying his intent. He lifted him up across his shoulders, but Jimmy Havoc crashed into Graves with a spear, allowing Barney to slip out and land safely on his knees. With Graves pinned down, Havoc hammered away into Graves with the butt end of his staple gun! Graves managed to block most of the shots from landing directly, absorbing them into his forearms instead. Havoc quickly tired of this and decided a few staples would move those arms.

*POP POP!!*
Ruby: “It’s Magnitude!”

Vinnie Lane: Magnitude?

Ruby: “Never mind, you old geezer.”

Vinnie Lane: Rude!

Two staples fired off in quick succession. Graves flinched and Havoc slammed the staple gun down, a direct shot to the forehead. Fortunately for Graves, the thick epoxy skull that covers his face managed to absorb the worst of the blow, meaning while Havoc gloated, Graves would throw a direct shot that landed square on Jimmy’s jaw. It didn’t have much behind it given the position it was thrown from, but it did serve Graves well enough to stagger Havoc and allow Graves to swap positions and end up in the mount. Graves began hammering down on Havoc with heavy-handed hammer shots to the face. Havoc, like Graves before, managed to protect himself pretty well, but enough had slipped through to cause a cut above his right eye.

Winded now, Graves pushed himself up to his feet. He looked down at Jimmy, who was down but not out, and cautiously planning his next move. For this reason, Graves kept his eyes locked on Havoc as he backed away.

*CRACK!*

Barney Green destroyed Graves with a chair shot from behind! Graves wobbled for a moment, then fell to the ground. Barney glanced to Havoc, who was now up to one knee. Silently, they came to an agreement.

Havoc sprung up as Barney tossed the chair to the side. They leaned down and grabbed the down Graves. Working together, Barney Green and Jimmy Havoc rushed towards the ring with Graves in tow, and tossed him in under the bottom rope!

Vinnie Lane: “Graves now open to elimination!”

Graves turns around in the ring and is immediately rocked by a hard forearm to the jaw from True Forever, but the impact doesn’t seem to be enough the phase the Dark Warrior! Graves looks to the crowd for some energy, taking another shot from True, then another, and another, before finally shaking it off and pointing directly in True Forever’s face from point blank!

Ruby: “Here it comes!”

“YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

Graves lifts True onto his own shoulders, and then spikes him onto his head with a Death Valley Driver! Graves with a cover!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by Micheal Graves - True Forever

Open For Elimination:

Kalel Drake
Maxine
Boris
Bobbi London
Amjetkun Socio
Micheal Graves
John Black

Vinnie Lane: Graves pinned somebody! Graves pinned somebody! It’s been AGES since that happened!”

Ruby: “Good things happen to two kinds of people: those who wait, and also good people!”

Vinnie Lane: “Uh… yeah, maybe don’t look at Gravy’s promo history, okay?”

Ruby: “It’s a deal! Wait… LOOK OUT!”

Barney Green rolls himself into the ring and charges across it, clobbering Kalel Drake and Boris with a huge double clothesline! The momentum takes all three men over the top rope!

Eliminated by Barney Green - Kalel Drake, Boris, and Barney Green

Open For Elimination:

Maxine
Bobbi London
Amjetkun Socio
Micheal Graves
John Black

Vinnie Lane: “Barney is always looking to deal damage first and win second. He never shies away from putting his body in harm’s way to pull off a death defying stunt!”

Ruby: “Three peeps at the same time? Heck yeah, Barn, nice job! Even if one of them was yourself. Gotta start somewhere on the road to success!”

Outside the ring, Russian Rose has been trying to make his way to Shooter Syn but keeps getting cut off. He fights off Ezra Blackwater, sending him into the ring!

Shooter is in a similar predicament, and comes to a similar conclusion by tossing Zane Norrison under the bottom rope and getting him out of his way. Shooter and Rose then finally manage to meet at ringside and they don’t waste any time knocking the slobber out of each other’s mouths with huge haymakers that could take down a mid-size mule.

Vinnie Lane: “We’ve got Blackwater and Norrison in the ring now, both ripe for the picking… and now Tula Keali’i is in the ring as well! I missed what happened!”

Ruby: “It looks like she was just trying to avoid the melee at ringside between Shooter and Rose, and stepped into the ring on her own, not thinking things through!”

Vinnie Lane: “That might cost her down the line!”

Ruby: “Certainly, getting into the ring means you’re halfway to the point of defeat!”

Meanwhile, it looks like Amjetkun Socio is tired of Bobbi London and her belly dancing, and he charges at her with a big lariat… BUT HE MISSES! Bobbi ducks and he drills Maxine instead, sending her flying over the top rope!

Vinnie Lane: “These guys have a complicated relationship.”

Ruby: “Those are the most interesting ones though. Bye, Max!”

Eliminated by Amjetkun Socio - Maxine

Open For Elimination:

Bobbi London
Amjetkun Socio
Micheal Graves
John Black
Zane Norrison
Ezra Blackwater
Tula Keali’i

Bobbi and Socio stare each other down, but soon enough they get separated as John Black and Zane Norrison attack them each, respectively.

Vinnie Lane: “What’s that look in Vita’s eye, Ruby?”

Ruby:“Can’t say for sure, but it looks an awful lot like GRIT and DETERMINATION! Go Vita!”

Vita eyed Graves who was already in the ring. She quickly ran past those still fighting on the outside and slid into the ring!

Vinnie Lane: "I’m not sure if Vita Valenteen is working with Graves or not, but she just made a poor decision to enter the ring because NOW she can be eliminated!"

Ruby: “Like I said, good kid, but doesn’t always think things through as well as she should.”

Vita quickly darted behind Graves and grabbed hold of his head and drove both of her knees into his back as she fell back onto the mat!

Ruby: “While I can understand her frustrations with Micheal Graves, she is putting herself at a strategic disadvantage just to gain some form of vengeance. That’s not the way, girl!”

Vita jumped to her feet and grabbed a hold of Graves by his greasy wet hair. She pulled him up to his feet and dragged him over to the ropes. Vita grabbed Graves by his leg and tried to flip him over the ropes, but Bobbi London came crashing into her from out of nowhere with a devastating knee to the face!

Vinnie Lane: "Ouch!"

Bobbi clobbers Graves with some clubbing forearms before effortlessly dumping him over the top!

Eliminated by Bobbi London - “Dark Warrior” Micheal Graves

Open For Elimination:

Bobbi London
Amjetkun Socio
John Black
Zane Norrison
Ezra Blackwater
Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen

Vinnie Lane: "Micheal Graves eliminated, and with him Vita’s chances at getting her hands on him tonight!"

Ruby: “Maybe not! It looks like Bobbi London plans on sending her out of the ring to join him!”

Bobbi jerked Vita to her feet and lifted her high above her head with a gorilla press! Vita kicked her feet in an effort to slip out, but Bobbi maintained her grip as she ran towards the ropes and threw Vita out of the ring!

Vinnie Lane: "Vita Valenteen Eliminat… NO!!"

Graves caught Vita in his arms, preventing her feet from touching the ground!

Ruby: “This can end very well, or very badly for her!”

Graves dumped Vita onto the apron. Vita stood up and began to argue with him for helping her. Graves just smiled and pointed behind her. Bobbi London ran towards Vita looking to knock her off of the apron and finish the job.

Vinnie Lane: "A train’s a-coming!"

Vita grabbed the top rope with both hands and dropped her weight to the apron causing Bobbi London to topple over the top rope and crash to the floor below!

Ruby: “Like I said, quick and on her feet thinking! Sometimes her instincts can help her too, as we just saw.”

Eliminated by Vita Valenteen - Bobbi London

Open For Elimination:

Amjetkun Socio
John Black
Zane Norrison
Ezra Blackwater
Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen

Vinnie Lane: “Vita just took out the Internet Champion, and London HAD to be a favorite to it all here tonight!”

Ruby: “Whilst I think everybody should be given due consideration, and an honest chance to shine, it’s hard to disagree with that.”

Jimmy Havoc is sent into the ring by both Russian Rose and Shooter Syn, just getting him out of the way so they can continue battering each other at ringside! The two men go at it with anything they can get their hands on, and the fans in attendance are perfectly happy to supply the armament.

At one point, Shooter is handed a footlong hot dog with all the fixin’s, and after taking a big bite he smashes it into Russian Rose’s face! Russian Rose is none too pleased, and he slams his head into Shooter’s nose, splattering blood and condiments all over.

Jimmy Havoc turns around right into the grip of John Black!

Vinnie Lane: “BLACKLISTED!!!! JB got every bit of that!”

Black drops onto Havoc and Chaz Bobo counts the man down.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by John Black - Jimmy Havoc

Open For Elimination:

Amjetkun Socio
John Black
Zane Norrison
Ezra Blackwater
Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen

Right at that moment, the Anarcho-Tron flares to life (it’s set up over by the big sombrero)

[Image: FNxKCgr.gif]

Vinnie Lane: “What was that???”

Ruby: “I don’t know, bud, but it looks like it confused JB!”

Indeed, while John Black stares at the Tron, it gives Tula Keali’i an opportunity to sneak up behind him and clobber him in the back of the head with a forearm! Black reels, and Tula snags him and drags him backward in a dragon sleeper into a body scissor!

Vinnie Lane: “ALOHA! Tula’s got him dead to rights!”

John Black wriggles and struggles to escape, but soon enough his arms go limp. The official signals to the timekeeper that Black is out cold, and Tula lets go.

Eliminated by Tula Keali’i - John Black

Open For Elimination:

Amjetkun Socio
Zane Norrison
Ezra Blackwater
Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen

Vinnie Lane: “Sad to see the backbone of Anarchy eliminated, but Tula looked really impressive right there!”

Ruby: “Absolutely, I’m impressed, but she’s got a long way yet to go!”

Outside the ring, Calvary has decided to interrupt the ongoing war between Shooter and Russian Rose, and the two rivals have set aside their differences momentarily to double team the superhuman interloper!

Shooter Syn and Russian Rose pepper Calvary with shots, but Calvary is holding his own, backing both men up against the ring apron and then nailing them both with a vicious double clothesline that ends up propelling both men into the ring!

Vinnie Lane: “Calvary showing off his might right now, and it looks like Amjetkun Socio has noticed!”

Ruby: “Calvary’s so freakishly strong. He might be the most dangerous man in this match right now, even though he’s still on the outside.”

Socio leans out over the top rope and grabs two handfuls of Calvary’s hair, pulling him up off his feet and dragging him into the ring!

Ruby: “Luckily he’s got a full, healthy head of hair, unlike...”

Ruby takes a quick glance at her co-commentator, and decides to shut up in order not to hurt his feelings.

Vinnie Lane: “I think that’s everybody! I don’t see anyone else at ringside, dude, it looks like everyone is open to elimination!”

Ruby:“I feel like the count is off, but I can’t put my finger on it…”

Vinnie Lane: “HEY! Look up there! Someone is rappelling from the huge sombrero to enter the ring! IS THAT FRICKIN’ GHOST TANK!?!?!”

Indeed it is frickin’ Ghost Tank, who was in no way scheduled to enter the Anarchy Battle Royal. He jumps from the sombrero and his rappelling device speeds him toward the ring… but gets stuck about halfway down. The crowd gasps as GT dangles in midair and kicks his feet in futility trying to get moving again.

Vinnie Lane: “Well, that was pretty underwhelming. Ghost Tank, everybody!”

Ruby: “Maybe ask Calvary to get him down, later? I forgot my grappling hook in the trunk of the RuMoByle, and it’s at the garage to have my summer tires installed.”

Back to the action, Zane Norrison is taking a pounding at the hands of Vita Valenteen. Vita is in no joking mood as she looks to piledrive the zombie right through the hole in the ring!

From behind, though, Ezra Blackwater makes the save. Why? Who knows! These guys are always in conversations with each other for no good reason, so they must be friends to some extent.

Tula Keali’i pulls Ezra backward though, and the two fall into a tussle in the corner. Vita shakes off the cobwebs and rushes toward Zane Norrison again, but Zane catches her in flight and slams her down to the mat with a big pop-up powerbomb!

Ruby: “Ow!! Doomed Nation!”

Vinnie Lane: “And Vita might be doomed now, she was nearly sent through that massive hole in the ring and only just barely missed it… but she looks out for the count after that big move from Zane!”

Norrison moves to make a cover, but he’s suddenly swallowed up in the ongoing battle between Calvary and Amjetkun Socio!

Socio and Calvary, two big meaty men slapping meat, discard Zane after a few moments of allowing the slender zombie-man to bounce back and forth between their impressive chests like a woman caught up in the middle of a Night at the Roxbury. Zane staggers away and sees that Vita still hasn’t really budged, and he races toward the rope, hopping up for Don’t Fear the Reaper, a high-angle lionsault!

Ruby: “Vita had it scouted. She ALWAYS does her homework! Good job!”

Vita Valenteen pops up just as Zane jumps for the ropes, and Vita jumps on next to him, grabbing him in an inverted Spanish Fly just as he jumps backward! Zane Norrison’s head pops off and rolls into the hole in the ring!

Vinnie Lane: “Does that count??? Is Zane out of this thing?”

Ruby:“Doesn’t look like it, bossman. More than 50% of Norrison is still in the ring, so Chaz Bobo is waving off the elimination! I guess it’s similar to the ‘both feet need to touch the ground’ rule in some way?”

Vinnie Lane: “And we all know zombies don’t really need their heads to fight!”

Norrison staggers aimlessly in the ring trying to find his head, and Vita just watches and shakes her head back and forth in annoyance. Vita then gets to her feet and charges the headless Zane Norrison… CANADIAN DESTROYER ONTO ZANE’S NECKHOLE!!!

Vinnie Lane: “Does… does that work when there’s no head, dude?”

Ruby: “Guess we’re ‘bout to find out, my guy!”

Zane’s shoulders are down and Vita hooks a cradle!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by Vita Valenteen - Zane Norrison

Open For Elimination:

Amjetkun Socio
Ezra Blackwater
Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen
Shooter Syn
Russian Rose
Calvary

Vinnie Lane: “It DID work! I pretty much know nothing about zombie anatomy, Rubes, do you think that even hurt?”

Ruby: “Either that, or Zane simply didn’t see he was being pinned and forgot to kick out. We’ll never know! Unless we, you know, ask him later.”

Meanwhile, Calvary and Socio are still going at it. Calvary leaps over the hole in the ring with a superman punch that drops Socio to one knee, but the all day all nighter is back up right away, gripping Calvary in the dreaded goozle. Calvary claps his hands together on either side of Socio’s head, freeing himself as the impact looks like it might have popped Socio’s eardrums. Socio staggers back, and from outside the ring Calvary’s friend Salvation grabs him by the boot and trips him up!

Ruby: “Wow, an assist for Calvary? Outside interference isn’t heroic.”

Vinnie Lane: “No disqualifications in a match like this Ruby, remember, it’s no holds barred!”

Ruby: “If you’re IN the match, sure, otherwise, keep your hands at home!”

Socio sees who grabbed him and grins, leaning out to pull Salvation into the ring the same way he did to Calvary. He gets her by the hair but Calvary comes from behind and looks to dump him over… mule kick from Socio! Calvary is sent skidding backwards on his rear end and Socio successfully pulls Salvation to the apron… Salvation drops her weight back down to the floor and guillotines Socio on the top rope!

Calvary beckons Salvation to enter the ring, and she does so! Salvation sees Socio staggered and leaps up, catching him in mid-air in a triangle choke, then pulling him down to the mat with it. Socio is trapped with his face deep, DEEP in the crotch of Salvation.

Vinnie Lane: “Ah, geez. He’s loving it! And I don’t think he can technically be submitted by a performer who isn’t in the match!”

Ruby: “As it SHOULD be!”

Vinnie Lane: “Look! On the other side of the ring!”

Elsewhere, Ezra Blackwater looks like he’s made a big mistake. He’s drawn the ire of Russian Rose, smacking him right across his proud face.

Ezra sees the look on Rose’s face and looks to make a hasty getaway, but Russian Rose grabs him in a fireman’s carry lift… SAINT PETERSBURG SLAM!!! Ezra’s head bounces on the mat and Russian Rose shoots the half!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by Russian Rose - Ezra Blackwater

Open For Elimination:

Amjetkun Socio
Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen
Shooter Syn
Russian Rose
Calvary

Vinnie Lane: “Wow, what a thunderous slam from the Russian Rose! Hey, did you know before this match that Rose was a man? I, uh… thought we were getting a much sexier debut here tonight.”

Ruby: “Of course, it’s called research! Didn’t you do any?”

Vinnie Lane: “I mean… I… sorta?”

Socio is still sunk deep in Salvation’s triangle choke but it’s become apparent it isn’t going to be enough to take Socio down. His ridiculous neck muscles just won’t be squeezed by the heroine’s thighs enough! Salvation tires and releases the hold, and Calvary jumps into action, once more attacking Socio with hard, clubbering blows.

Socio is backed to the ropes and Calvary takes a retreating step before charging at him with a big boot! Socio ducks! Calvary is strung out with one leg over the top strand, and Socio sees his chance. He grabs the top rope and starts flinging it up and down like he was whipping a rope in a crossfit gym. Calvary is bounced up and down by his kryptonite with an anguished look on his face until Salvation makes the save.

Ruby: “I’d like to once again point out that Salvation has NO REASON to be in the ring right now.”

Vinnie Lane: “Looks like Socio agrees with you dude! He just suplexed Salvation right out over the ropes and to the floor!”

Ruby: “That had better not count as an elimination, Vinnie.”

Unofficially Eliminated by Amjetkun Socio - Salvation

Ruby: “Not cool.”

Vinnie Lane: “I laughed.”

Amjetkun takes a step back and runs at Calvary, who’s still stuck by his groin on the top rope,and sends him flipping out to the floor with a running clothesline from hell!

Eliminated by Amjetkun Socio - Calvary

Ruby: “That’s what I’m talking aboot!”

Vinnie Lane: “Not so fast, Ruby! Salvation grabbed hold of Socio as he hung over the side!”

Ruby: “Does NO ONE have any honor in this company?”

Salvation drags Socio over the top rope partway, and Calvary lends a hand for the final tug as Socio topples over the top rope and lands on them both with a thud.

Eliminated by Calvary & Salvation - Amjetkun Socio

Open For Elimination:

Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen
Shooter Syn
Russian Rose

Vinnie Lane: “It looks like we’re down to the final four here, dude! Shooter Syn and Russian Rose are still going at it hard, and Vita Valenteen is occupied with Tula Kaleai’i!”

Ruby: “This still just doesn’t add up...”

Shooter catches Rose and drops him with a vicious short arm clothesline. He follows up by lining up a precision fist drop right to Russian Rose’s forehead, which gets Rose writhing in pain on the mat.

Pullis Russian Rose to his feet, Syn follows up by sending him flying into a corner with a huge irish whip. Rose slumps against the turnbuckles and Shooter walks up to him with a hand held high before slapping it HARD across Russian Rose’s chest, getting a noticeable reaction from the crowd.

Vinnie Lane: “Look at the way Russian Rose’s chest just lit up red! You can see each of Shooter Syn’s fingers outlined on his pecs!”

Ruby: “The Way of the Open Palm is an art mastered by few. But flip me, that looked like it hurt!”

Syn smells blood in the water but he might have jumped the gun. He walks in a wide circle and then gets a head of steam, running into Russian Rose at full tilt. Rose gets his feet up though and Syn eats two size 14 boots for his trouble.
Shooter staggers out of the corner and Russian Rose grabs him from behind in a waistlock. After taking a moment to adjust his grip, he pulls Syn up and over in a huge suplex.

On the other side of the ring, Tula Keali’i is giving Vita Valenteen all she can handle. It seems that everything Vita tries, Tula has a counter for. Tula ducks a clothesline at one point and nearly has Vita fully in a standing armbar - but Vita thinks on her feet and jumps through the second and third ropes to the floor, ricocheting Tula’s head and neck on the top rope as she falls.

Vinnie Lane: “That is NOT an elimination, Vita smartly did not go over the top rope!”

Ruby: “Adapt and improvise. Good going, my girl! Man oh man, she’s so talented. I truly hope she can use the same kind of wit in her everyday dealings, know what I mean?”

Shooter Syn is still being sent ass over teakettle by a variety of suplexes at the hands of Russian Rose, who looks like he is fully in his second wind. He then pulls Shooter onto his shoulders and gives him a high-velocity airplane spin! He lifts Shooter off of his shoulders before letting him spin to the the mat, and then sags against the ropes, himself pretty dizzy from the move.

Vita re-enters the ring and goes to town dropping knees onto the prone body of Tula Keali’i, who does her best to roll out of harm’s way, getting hit more times than she is able to avoid.

Tula picks Vita’s ankle when Valenteen gets too close, and then Tula floats onto Vita, in full mount. Tula works hard trying to isolate an arm, but Vita fights it off, keeping her hands locked to prevent any sort of limbwork from Keali’i. Tula decides to take another approach and stands, planting a foot on Vita’s sternum while pulling up on both of Vita’s arms. She then lets go of Vita and stomps her halfway through the mat before looking to end things with a pinning combo…

1!

2!!

Vita rolls a shoulder up!

Across the ring, Russian Rose is putting the hurt on Shooter Syn with a tight Full Nelson. Syn looks like he’s in agony, but he fights through the pain by gritting his teeth and roughly driving his arms down one at a time. He slowly loosens the vise-like grip of Russian Rose, but when he goes to the well and tries to throw a back elbow at Rose, Russian Rose evades it and wraps his arms around Shooter’s torso, squeezing him tight in a big bearhug!

Vinnie Lane: “He calls that the Weeping Rose and I think you can see why! I’d be in tears right now if he put me in that thing!”

Ruby: “True, but you cry during RomComs too, boss.”

Vinnie Lane: “That is a RUMOR!”

Ruby: “Started by Roxy, and confirmed by me when I brought up The Notebook a few hours ago. Your makeup isn’t very waterproof, you know.”

Shooter Syn wails in pain, and he’s desperate for a way out of that hold. After throwing some hammer fists into the skull of Rose, he takes another approach and leans forward, biting the Russian on his nose!

Russian Rose screams and drops Shooter in a pile, then grabs at his bloody face where it appears a sizable chunk of skin is missing.

Vinnie Lane: “Well, that worked!”

Ruby: “I can’t say I approve of maiming our fellow man, but desperate times do call for desperate measures, unfortunately.”

Russian Rose stumbles against the ropes to gather himself, still a bit in shock from the violent assault from Shooter Syn. Shooter sees his big chance and pulls himself to his feet before running at top speed into Russian Rose, clotheslining him and himself over the top rope!

Eliminated by Shooter Syn - Russian Rose

Open For Elimination:

Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen
Shooter Syn

Ruby: “Shooter looks like he’s in a bad spot, though!”

Vinnie Lane: “For sure, Ruby! He got his leg tangled in the ropes when he went over with that cactus clothesline, and it may have saved him from hitting the ground for now, but it’s definitely put him in quite the predicament as he is STUCK!”

Officials John Bihl and Mika Hunt try to get Russian Rose to leave the ringside area, telling him he’s eliminated, but the big man shoves them aside and grabs Shooter, dragging him free from the ropes and dropping him on his head on the concrete!

Eliminated by Russian Rose - Shooter Syn

Open For Elimination:

Tula Keali’i
Vita Valenteen

Ruby:”Hey, come on ref! He was already out of this match!”

Vinnie Lane: “True, but remember it was actually Shooter himself who put Syn over the top rope, not Russian Rose! He just assisted at the end!”

Ruby: “I’m taking notes, Vinnie, we need to go over the rulebook in detail here soon. It needs some HEAVY edits. I’m talking Gilly nutsack heavy!”

Vinnie Lane: “How would you kn….”

Ruby: “This is not the time to elaborate on details!”

Down to only two competitors, the intensity in the ring heats up. Vita Valenteen and Tula Keali’i take turns countering one another. Vita turning a missed lariat attempt by Tula into a back suplex, Tula turning around and hobbling Vita with an inverted atomic drop after a failed monkey flip from Valenteen.

The critical moment comes after Tula removes the top turnbuckle pad in a corner after hitting a devastating sequence - a Muay Thai clinch on Vita followed up by a dozen or more significant knee strikes to the head and face.

Looking to hit the KO, Tula fully removes the protective padding and then grabs Vita Valenteen, whipping her toward the compromised corner… but Vita reverses! Vita sends Tula face first into the exposed steel of the turnbuckle, and then she dips out below the top rope and lines Tula up… hitting a springboard dropkick right to Tula’s face! Eat Defeat!

Vinnie Lane: “This is Vita’s best chance!”

Ruby: “Attagirl!”

Vita collapses onto Tula in exhaustion, and Chaz Bobo makes the count…

1!

2!!

3!!!

Ruby: “Oh snap, she gone done and did it!”

Eliminated by Vita Valenteen - Tula Keali’i

Vita raises her arms in victory from her knees, then finds the energy to run to the corner and climb high atop to celebrate… but no one makes any sort of announcement. Vita looks annoyed and argues with the timekeeper about ringing the bell, but he just shrugs and points at the referee, who hasn’t made his declaration.

Vinnie Lane: “What’s going on here, dude? The match is over! Vita is the new number one contender!”

Ruby: “Vin, I’ve been doing some calculations here and I think I was right earlier… I told you I had a funny feeling, and after looking at my notes, I think…”

Just then, Osira Themis emerges from underneath the ring through the big hole in the middle. Vita Valenteen still has no clue what’s going on, as she’s begun just pointing down at Ruby and telling her she’s coming for the title belt soon.

Open For Elimination:

Vita Valenteen
Osira Themis

Ruby: “Don’t look at me, bud! Turn around! The job isn’t done!”

Vinnie Lane: “How long has Osira been under there? I can’t remember the last time I saw her at ringside!”

Ruby: “She was biding her time! Vita, turn the flip around, girl!!”

Ruby tries to wave Vita into looking behind her, but it only seems to make Vita focus even more on Ruby herself… Osira slinks up behind Vita and grabs her by the ankles, pulling her feet out from under her and making her slam her own face into the exposed buckle! Vita is practically out on her feet, but Themis isn’t done! She hooks her arms through Vita’s, lifts her up, and then slings her headfirst in her Discord Driver!

Vinnie Lane: “WOW what an impact!”

Ruby: “Boy oh boy, that opportunist!”

Osira bends her body backward and bridges her back, leveraging Vita’s shoulders down on the canvas.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Eliminated by Osira Themis - Vita Valenteen

Winner of the Anarchy Battle Royal and NEW Number One Contender to the Anarchy Title - OSIRA THEMIS

Vinnie Lane: “What a match! What an ending! Osira Themis used guile and cunning to her advantage, and she took full advantage of Vita’s emo distraction!”

Ruby: “Wow. I'm shocked, I’m not gonna lie. Vita put up one of the best performances of her career, but she fell to the trickery of a Themis! Winner or not, she’s certainly the MVP of this match, and I applaud her for that.”

Vinnie Lane: “It looks like that’s all we’ve got for you tonight, folks… tune in next time for another jam-packed Anarchy… the fallout from this battle royal is gonna be INTENSE!”

Ruby: “Heck to the yeah! Big ups for the invite, Vi-vin! I had a blast, even if my girl Vita didn’t win tonight.”

Vinnie Lane: “And thanks for accepting the offer! Until next time ladies and gents, as always, I’m Vinnie Lane!”

Ruby: “And I’m your banana-lime blur, the Anarchy Champ Ruby!

Vinnie Lane: “Goodnight!”

SPECIAL THANKS:
Vita Valenteen
Shooter Syn
Russian Rose
Amjetkun Socio
RUBY for the awesome commentary what the flip

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Alexei Medved (04-26-2020), Atara Raven (04-26-2020), Felix Jones (04-26-2020), John_Black (04-26-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-26-2020), Ruby (04-26-2020), Shawn Warstein (04-26-2020), Shooter Syn (04-26-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-26-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-26-2020)
Shooter Syn Offline
Pew Pew Pewpewpew

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-26-2020, 05:08 PM

Rose. Imma take time off to get my fucking Nose fixed, that's three times in the last week it's been broken, now i whistle when i breathe. But sanctioned match or no, don't turn your back you big Russian Asshole.

Osira, well done, you played smart and i got a soft spot for that. But you won't be sneaking up on Ruby, and i got a feeling she has your number. I can't wait to see it unfold.

Tula, Vita, if you two don't get a blow off match from this then this fed don't mean shit. I need to see you two go at it again. After i stopped seein' stars and started watching backstage I thought you both had it in the bag and couldn't call between ya. You're a credit to Anarchy, and hit hard enough to impress even me, and i've made hittin' my whole reason for bein.

I'm off home to the range, i got some phonecalls to make about my nose, and my fuckin' head hurts. Calvary, do everyone a favour before you leave and cut That spooky Tank bitch down, much obliged

With a tip of the Hat Shooter limps off screen
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shooter Syn's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-26-2020)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-26-2020, 05:24 PM

Horseshit! Vita was the REAL winner here!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-26-2020, 05:44 PM

I can fight my own battles, but this isn't one of them. Congratulations to Osira Themis for becoming the number 1 contender!!

As for you Graves, we have unfinished business!!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History