Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkness Falls
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-25-2020, 07:35 AM

Lightning flashes

Thunder crackles

Rain begins to pour down from inside of the 24/7 hallway.

Shane looks to the ceiling and observes the odd formation of dark clouds above.

Something strange is happening for sure, but why?

Who?

Suddenly without warning, A bolt of lightning strikes the HMW champinship draped over Shane's shoulder.

Shane drops to the water soaked floor as a white foul smelling steam rolls off of his body.

ENTER GRAVES

Micheal stands over the paralyzed Shane . In his hand, the golden potato that Shane gifted him a couple of years back.

The power that you gifted me with this token is phenomenal, but I'm afraid I must ask for even more from you old chum.

Graves places his right foot on Shanes's chest.

1!

2!!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-25-2020, 01:38 PM

^^^ Hidden PIN is within the coding of the above HRC(aka fat line) lol

Suddenly without warning, A bolt of lightning strikes the HMW champinship draped over Shane's shoulder. <-- a person being draped over another would be a pin, even if unintentional

Shane drops to the water soaked floor as a white foul smelling steam rolls off of his body. <--- "rolls off of his body" is what happens right after a pin would have been successful, and we SURE as hell don't want any of THAT!

Micheal stands over the paralyzed Shane .

Graves places his right foot on Shanes's chest.

Shane kicks out and shoves a fruit rollup into Graves' asshole. The golden potato grabs Shane's attention before he can finish getting his forearm inside. Shane pulls out and dives for the golden potato!

He raises it to the heavens as a golden aura appears around him!

Sounding like HeMan - I.... HAAAAAVE.... THE POTATOOOOOOOO......!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (04-25-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (04-25-2020)
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-25-2020, 01:47 PM

Graves swipes the Golden potato out of Shane's grubby paws and takes off down the hall full speed ahead!

NO GIVESIES BACKSIES!!

And just as the words leave his mouth, Graves disappears into a puff of smoke!

Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-25-2020, 01:52 PM

[Image: maxresdefault-3.jpg]

An undisclosed location.

Graves finishes the final bite of his fruit roll up.

mmm... I love fruit rollups!

You know who else loves fruit roll ups?

Graves stares blankly into the camera.

Kids...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-26-2020)
Shooter Syn Offline
Pew Pew Pewpewpew

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-25-2020, 02:05 PM

CARRIED ON FROM THIS THREAD

raises it to the heavens as a golden aura appears around him!

Sounding like HeMan - I.... HAAAAAVE.... THE POTATOOOOOOOO....... SMACK!

Shooter looks down at the fallen , then lifts his branding iron back around like a golf club, swinging it full force off the side of the unfocused Graves head, sending both men to sleep. He steps delicately between them and lifts the pototo, now a foot from the unconscious 's head

Syn: No you don't bitch.

Shooter kneels between both men and bounces slightly on his haunches as he rolls the potato around in his left hand like a stress ball, addressing the metallic root vegetable, rather than the two men.

Syn: Well aint this turnin' in to a cluster fuck. All i wanted was to beat Rose one on one, take that belt, and wave it in front of his face. Now , now you ya big green fuck. When you boys come around i know you'll both be watching the replay from this goddamn big brother house you call the 24/7 halls. So listen good

Syn looks up at the ceiling, not knowing which camera to address, luckily the producers are on the ball and switch to the right one, zooming in on him

Syn: You two wanna sneak up like fucking children playin' peek-a-boo to grab that there belt, you do you. All it does is devalue what a title's meant to be. But that's a gripe for another day. I ain't gonna pin you , and i could, right now, and take the belt. But i said from the start i wanted this fair and square, face to face.

Syn hold the potato in an outstretched arm

Syn: So here's what i'm gonna do, i'm gonna head down the 24/7 ring, and i'm gonna wait there. Cause i have a feelin' BOTH of you want to get your hands on this shiny 'tater for some god damn reason. So i'll wait there, come one, or come both, and we settle this like men. Cause i'm takin' that belt, just like i took your potato

He throws the potato slightly, straight up, catches it, and puts it in his pocket

Syn: ... but first...

Syn reaches over and grabs one of the men, putting one over the other, the zoomed in camera can't see who has won the fight, it starts to zoom out as Shooter stands up and starts to walk away, throwing the branding iron over his shoulder and whistling what sounds like the tune to "Bang Bang" by Nancy Sinatra

OOC: STORY CONTINUES IN THIS THREAD
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-26-2020, 03:19 PM

Vinnie slides by on his hoverboard, sipping from a Capri Sun.

"This is totally confusing."

He looks at Shane and Micheal, making sure to give Graves an extremely disapproving glower, then sees Shooter Syn with the apparent last word?

"Screw it."

Winner and NEW Heavy Metalweight Champion - Shooter Syn

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post