Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Shane
Shooter Syn Offline
Pew Pew Pewpewpew

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-24-2020, 12:14 PM

I ain't here to look for a back and forth from ya through video insults. I'm here cause you stole somethin' I was gettin' round to. I aint finished with Rose, but i plan on taking that belt and slappin' him on the fuckin' head with it. You're tryin' to take away my chance. I ain't havin it.

So i'm calling you out like a man. I don't want no shit from you, i want a straight answer. Yes or No.

No Blindsiding, no bullshit, face to face in that empty ring that's all set up for Anarchy.

3 hours time from the time this video goes up. I step in that ring. I'll call you out, and i hope you answer. Let's do this right. Back and forth, and if either of us slips up along the way, well it'll be a short match. But it won't be no sneak attack that you either survive or lose. It'll be a battle, back and forth, till a winner is declared.

Vinnie, Theo, one of you up for watchin and callin' it? Assumin' this bitch says yeah.

So what do you say ? Yes or no?

OOC: So here's what i'm thinking. We meet in the HMC thread, i put up an opening salvo, you have to catch all my attempts and then respond with your opener (make it action based, like we're actually fighting) we give each other... 20 or 30 minutes? to respond, Vin or Theo keep an eye on it, if we miss something, even if it's just in the first one, then the match is over and Theo or Vin counts the pin, if we catch them all then it keeps going. Back and forth, no time to craft masterpieces, just scrapping and hoping to get one by the other. if so i'll kick off on or around 4:15pm board time
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shooter Syn's post:
Alexei Medved (04-25-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-24-2020, 07:33 PM

Shane has received a text message from one of the Hired Guns, alerting him of this challenge. Shane offers the following response via his phone's shaky camera while speeding down some empty dirt road in his custom 2020 TRANS AM!

Alright, so... Mr. Shooter? I appreciate you taking the time to explicitly detail just HOW little shit, bullshit, dogshit, horseshit, birdshit, goatshit, scatshit, and SHITshit, etc... you want from me on this matter. It's obvious you've done your homework on me if that's the first shit falling out of your mouth when you address me, so thank you for the flattery.

Now, on to busines: How about you actually BE where you say you're going to be when you issue your pussy ass challenges? There I was... however long ago you said to be... uh...
shrugging wherever you said to be. Punctual as always... but where were YOU? That's right... NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! Probably heaving and haw'ing with your damn fully erect dick 2 inches deep in a goat's asshole, you ugly ass piece of white trash!

Thanks for making a challenge you already forfeited to me! HAHAHAHA! You insignificant, unfocused, unshowered coward! If you dare cross me I'll botch the LIVING SHIT out of you, boy. Try me. You'll be amazed how many otherwise simple moves become deadly when I'm the one botching them up! AND I LOVE IT! HAHAHA!!!!

Shane barely misses hitting a cow in the road while laughing his ass off and the phone falls, cutting off as the footage becomes distorted and we hear Shane yelling, presumably out of his window, Get the fuck off the road, Robbie Bourbon!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Shooter Syn Offline
Pew Pew Pewpewpew

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-25-2020, 08:37 AM

A tight shot with tilting and lilting is framed in on Shooter's face. His phone camera held unsteadily, he's leaning precariouslty to the side, his left arm struggling with something lower and out of shot

Syn: You think i'm gonna waste my time turning up somewhere when you didn't have the courtesy to answer me and accept my challenge. Or maybe you think i'm a mind-reader? maybe you think that since Shane is the center of the fuckin' universe that i should have just guessed you'd accepted and would be on your way.

The struggling intensifies, and Syn puts some pressure on the pull and garners some control

I may be a cowboy, but i don't koutou' to noone. I only got your word you turned up, maybe you just "botched" and totally missed my challenge, and tried to save grace after the fact. Who knows, all i know is i'm gonna continue doing this like a gentleman, i ain't gonna attack from behind the way your bitch-ass did to Russian Rose. That there belt is mine, not because i want the title, but because i want to prove a point to the Rooskie.
So i'll let you name the time and the place. We'll give XWF time to set up their shiny toys and steam it to the fuckin' world, the actual world, not the one you think revolves around you, and go at it.

MAAAH

Shh darlin, i'm talkin.
So when you done cruisin' you get back to me with a time and a place. Don't try an' send it telepathically mind, actually say it out loud this time. And i'll be there. Now if you'll excuse me... i gotta get some practice in before i prove to you i'm the GOAT... c'mere bitch
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shooter Syn's post:
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-25-2020, 01:03 PM

Places an inflatable chair; see-thru and very bright turquoise, on the floor and sits down. Watches and waves when Shooter notices.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Shooter Syn Offline
Pew Pew Pewpewpew

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-25-2020, 02:50 PM

An usher taps Azreals shoulder

Azrael: Yes?

Usher: I'm sorry sir, you can't bring your own furniture in to the theater

Azrael: So you'd rather i sit on one of your sticky seats?

Usher: Um... no sir, we'd rather you leave, you see, I've been informed that you're in the wrong theater. The show you are after is currently playing in the HMC Grand... however i have it on good authority that very soon it's sequel will be beginning at the 24/7 Palace Theater sometime later this evening

Azrael looks up open mouthed and annoyed, he reaches down with his right hand and pulls. Emitting a loud, squeaky "hiss" the inflatable chair starts to deflate, Azrael still in it, sinking and folding in to the green luminescence, his eyes never breaking contact with the Usher as he sinks lower to the ground

Azrael: Well... that's just dandy

OOC: Azrael used with permission. Story continues in THIS THREAD
Hate Post Like Post