Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENOUGH!!!!!!!
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2020, 07:33 AM

Mini Morbid ERUPTS from the belly of a freshly slain MINOTAUR! The beast was defeated from WITHIN!

Freeing himself from the tripe and offal of the minotaur's innards, MORBIDCITO raises his MIGHTY FISTS and all before him TREMBLE IN FEAR!!!! FOR THE MIGHTY MORBIDGOD HAS RISEN ONCE MORE!!!!

"ATARA THEMIS! You claim ancestry with THE GODS! But it is I who have regal blood in my PENILE VEINS! Your false claims make my SCEPTER TURGID WITH ANGER! I am TUMESCENT WITH RAGE!!!! I toppled the armies of Thermopylae! I laid waste on the troubadours before they reached Bombay! I FUCK-STARTED A LAWNMOWER ONCE!!!!

You are but a pretender! You hold no sway within the pantheon of the immortals! Your face is unknown to the gods of Olympus... BECAUSE I HAVE SLAUGHTERED THEM!!!! It is only the visage of MINI MORBID that is woven into banners and tapestries! It is only my ROCK HARD ABDOMINALS that are carved into marble by the very descendants of Michelangelo himself, for I have abducted them and chained them to the walls within my art dungeon! THEIR PURPOSE IS ONLY TO SERVE ME!!!

BEHOLD, Atara Themis, the days of your iron grip on the Federweight Title have come to a close! We shall now begin your new life of perpetual pregnancy. YOU ARE A COW FOR THE RAGING BULL OF MINIMORBIDONIA!!!! And when I tire of filling your cavities with my mighty seed, then and only then will I disembark from your overstrained uterine linings, and the resulting vacuum will produce the LARGEST SONIC BOOM OF ALL TIME!!!! YOUR CERVIX WILL BE SACRIFICED TO THE GREATER GOOD!!!! COME, COME ATARA, IT IS TIME FOR THE CEREMONIAL WIDENING OF YOUR ANUS!!!!

You are blessed indeed."

Mini flops onto Atara and begins humping her thigh gap.

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
B.O.B. D (04-24-2020), Shooter Syn (04-24-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-24-2020, 10:40 AM

Thumps Mini Morbid off careful not to cause more trauma to an already oxygen deprived and dysfunctioning brain.

Why do you wierdos only show up when I have a match. Like an actual match that counts? Hoping I'll be distracted? Hoping I'll just shrug my shoulders and let you win? Is that what is? Easy wins...fck sake. Whole roster gives me shit for 'fucking' my way to a title and literally all any of you do is try and fuck me for a title.

Well, I'm sorry my little Ben Wa ball sized friend, ain't happening and if by some mishap or miracle it did, the second I felt Lil Boo-Boo Bear wandering in my cave, I'm going to clinch and pinch his little fucking neck off and and excrete his head during my monthly. Dump him in the trash like his mother should have done on prom night.

And that will be the end of Might Mini Mouse, slayer of monsters and god's. King of Lego Land and Master of Polly Pocket houses the world over, entombed in a 7-11 Dumpster to be ingested and digested by small animals and shit out into a smaller speck of insignificance than he already is.

Then one day I come along and step in that shit because even in death Morbid I will walk over you, run over you, and then...wipe you away like I will do you and everyone else.

Kickout...

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Alexei Medved (04-24-2020), Shooter Syn (04-24-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-24-2020)