Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove It: Quarantine Battle Royal
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

04-28-2020, 02:29 AM

[Image: UrBlvIp.png]

QUARANTINE BATTLE ROYAL:

DARK WARRIOR MICHEAL GRAVES
- vs -
THUNDER KNUCKLES
- vs -
ATARA THEMIS
- vs -
BORIS
- vs -
VANESSA GIBSON
- vs -
CALVARY
- vs -
RED-X

Jim Jimson is sitting on the porch of the incredible, expensive mansion, with his phone. He is about to send out the location of this incredible, luxurious house out to the 7 competitors hoping to win it, until he falls asleep and goes into hibernation for 3 days.

[Image: OAlydFe.jpg]

Jim Jimson wakes up realises he forgot to give out the location

Jim Jimson Well... Better late than never

Jim sends out the location of the mansion to the competitors and almost instantly Micheal Graves shows up at the house.

FIRST ENTRANT
"DARK WARRIOR" MICHEAL GRAVES

Jim Jimson AHH AN EVENT CARD!

Jim is shocked at the event card randomly showing up above Micheals’s head, he shakes it off.

Jim Jimson Micheal! Your the last one to get here! The entry timer is almost up! You got 30 seconds till you disqualified!

Darkest of Warriors But, the event car-

Jim Jimson 20 SECONDS GRAVES!

Micheal starts to panic and runs through the door, rudely leaving it open

Jim walks up to the door and closes it.

Jim Jimson Eh, the house is big enough, he won’t realise he’s the only one in there

A helicopter seems to be flying over the mansion and lands on the top

Micheal Graves proceeds to wander around the house in a wild goose chase, looking for opponents that are not there.

Jim Jimson looks at his watch and waits for others to show up

Jim Jimson Shit, I should have gotten a commentator for this, huh…..

Suddenly Slipknot starts playing and a black hole opens letting out a dude in a blue mask.

Jim Jimson Nope. nope, you’re staying in the serious universe. You’re not allowed here yet!

Jim Jimson closes up the black hole, unluckily for the mysterious masked man, He had his body cut in half from the black hole, he should have remembered rule one for black hole travelling; KEEP YOUR LIMBS OUT OF THE BLACK HOLE WHEN THE BLACK HOLE IS CLOSING .
The masked man proceeds to scream in agony as he is left looking like those half-zombies from COD zombies.

Jim Jimson Awe well, that’s what you get for trying to do a crossover that literally nobody will recognise

? Is there a way to help that man?

Jim Jimson Hmp?

It's Calvary! He's the second man to make it to the Quarantine Battle Royal!

THIRD ENTRANT
CAVALRY

Jim Jimson AHH ANOTHER ONE! Sorry, these event cards are terrifying, they just pop up and BAM! Nah Cav, he’s unhelpable, wait how are you the 3rd entrant? nobody's shown up before you to be number 2?

Almost on cue, a vodka bottle drops from the roof and lands on Cal's head, busting him open. Even for a superhero like him, a glass bottle dropping from Hectares in the sky landing on your head is going to hurt.

From the rooftops, the scream of a Slavic man can be heard

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIKI BRIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvary flies up to the top of the mansion as he gets closer the music seems to get louder and louder, after flying for around 40 minutes Calvary makes it to the top of the roof and sees Boris standing on top of a giant speaker in the ultimate defensive position, the Slav squat.

SECOND ENTRANT
BORIS

[Image: buZZa7L.jpg]

How did Boris get that speaker up onto the mansion, don’t question the lengths a Slavic man will go through to get the best Hardbass possible.

Jim Jimson AHHH, I can’t see it, but I can tell that it happened. Oh yea, I should probably do something about this body huh?

Jim Jimson starts to carry the nearly dead torso of this mysterious man with a blue mask, to the garbage bin, that is, of course, all the way behind the mansion, from the front of the mansion to the back, it would take 1 hour

Boris is holding a bag of empty vodka bottles and empty mayonnaise jars, Boris proceeds to throw these bottles and jars at extreme speeds, the music seems to give Boris superhuman ability

Calvary dodges and weaves past the bottles and jars, the broken glass begins to cover the roof of this lavish mansion. Calvary lands on the top of the left speaker while Boris stands or should I say squats on the speaker in the middle. Calvary runs over to Boris, Boris continues to throw bottles and mayonnaise jars until he goes to grab another and realises he has two vodka bottles left left and has only hit Cav once. Boris decides to test his luck and wait for Calvary to get closer……

Just close enough to be in arms distance…..

Calvary makes a monstrous leap into the air and goes for some type of diving superman punch and……..

Boris bell claps the bottles into the sides of Calvary’s head, breaking the bottles upon impact, Cav falls flat on his face as Boris side steps the knocked out superhero.

Boris drags Cav’s body to the side of the speaker and pushes him off

THUD!

Calvary body hits the glass all over the roof

Boris unlatches the drop ladder connected to the speakers and climbs down to Cal’s level when he finishes the descension, he goes over to find the body of XWF's resident superhero, to realise that his body is gone, he looks over to see that an entranceway to inside the mansion is open Calvary must have slipped away before he could be pushed off. Boris decides to shrug it off and starts to listen relax and listen to his Hardbass speakers and wait for the others to make it to him.

MEANWHILE BEHIND THE MANSION

Thunder Knuckles Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

Were working as fast as we can sir!

Thunder Knuckles is behind the mansion, deciding that since Jimson was not going to pay him for this match, he was going to pay himself, by stealing everything in the mansion. TK sits in the back of a truck talking to the robbers doing the hard work inside while he talks to them and watches there body cams that he specifically got custom woven into there suits, to make sure that they don’t steal any bit of the items inside the house for themselves.

Thunder Knuckles All 83 of you been ransacking this house for nearly an hour now! Jimmy said you guys were the best thieves in the US

It’s a big house! And there’s this green weirdo in tights running around trying to fight us to win the rights to the house, we’ve been avoiding him pretty well, we got around 50% of the house cleared out, im in a bedroom right now, and this is the 47th one I’ve been in. In all my years I’ve never seen a job as big and as odd as this-

Thunder Knuckles Ok ok, cool. Just do the job faster and shut up

Oh and if you take anything for yourself, I swear to xbux I will kill you

Don’t worry sir, we won’t pocket a thin-

Suddenly Micheal Graves kicks down a door to the room that the unsuspecting robber is ransacking.

Darkest of Warriors HA! My First Victim!

Micheal tackles the robber into a closet, he picks up the closet and throws him into a wall, just before Graves goes over to beat up the robber more, he notices that an atari is 2600 in the closet.

Micheal fills with rage

FOURTH ENTRANT
AN ATARI?

The robber silently leaves the room as Graves grabs the atari bashes it on the wooden bed frame, but the atari fucking no-sells that weak shit and doesn’t break, Graves is more inraged, he places it on the floor and kicks it. The atari continues to no sell Graves offence and doesn’t break, Graves hurt his foot from kicking the atari. Micheal picks up the atari and….. Oh my god… no way... He’s not doing what I think he’s doing right?

Micheal picks up the Atari, he goes on top of the bed, he holds it slightly below his crotch and…. NO! OH GOD NO! Micheal Graves is doing a Jumping Piledriver to the Atari BY GAWD THAT ATARI HAS A FAMILY GAWD DANGIT!!!

Micheal Graves Purposefully botches a piledriver on the Atari 2600 in a moral-less attempt to injure the atari What a sick and twisted human being, that is the dark warrior of XWF.

Oh God no…. The Atari… No……

The Atari has been smashed into bits now

THE ATARI
HAS BEEN ELIMNATED

This is horrible, just horrible that this has happened!

MEANWHILE BEHIND THE MANSION WITH TK

Thunder Knuckles Hey! I saw that! You better grab that, and you better not keep that for yourself as well!

Jim Jimson TK?

What are you doing here?

Thunder Knuckles AH!

Jim, when did you get here?

Jim Jimson Just now? I needed to go and throw out a dead body of this masked man that came through a black hole

Thunder Knuckles Oh ok, I don't care. You know you should go back to doing that

Jim Jimson I already threw the body, what ARE you doing exactly?

Thunder Knuckles Uhhhhhhh.. what am I doing... scouting of the mansion

Jim Jimson Oh ok, that cool

Hey do you want us to rob this room?

Jim Jimson Who was that?

Thunder Knuckles That..... is... my scouter

I didn't hear a reply, DO. YOU. WANT. US. TO. ROB. THIS. ROOM.

Jim Jimson Your robbing the mansion.

Ok.

Thunder Knuckles Wait? you're ok with me and the crew robbing the house?

Jim Jimson Yeah. I'll go head out now.. see ya

TK decides to just shrug off and continues to rob the mansion.

Jim, on the other hand, leaves the truck, pulls out a lighter and lights that truck on fire!!

Then, Jim starts running because soon there is going to be an explosion in

BOOM!

Jim Jimson THAT'S WHAT YOU GET TK!

MEANWHILE INSIDE THE MANSION

Calvary lumbers around the oddly empty mansion, seemingly everything is gone, he landed back first onto the glass, he got lucky he didn't land face first. Something is confusing Cavalry, he feels like his powers have been hindered ever since entering this mansion are the Jimsons so utterly terrible that it has affected his powers. Suddenly a loud BOOM is heard by Calvary, his superhero instincts kick in.

Cal breaks a window open and flies out of it, he can hear someone yelling for help

Calvary can see a burning truck and Thunder Knuckles., he flies down over to Thunder Knuckles to check up on him

Calvary Are you hurt Citizen?

Thunder Knuckles What? No, I don't need help, but I just lost my truck! It was so expensive! I had to spend XBUX on that truck! I knew I should have let Jimmy talk me into spending some xbux to make more xbux from robbing the mansion. Calvary! you have to help me salvage the truck! PLEASE!

Calvary ummm ok, first of all we could start with-

CALVARY
HAS BEEN ELIMNATED

Jim Jimson Cal! you went outside of the house, you eliminated yourself!

Calvary At least I went out to save Thunder Knuckles.

Jim Jimson I'm just surprised you survived me lighting the truck on fire

Thunder Knuckles Wait.. YOU blew up the truck!

Jim Jimson I thought you already knew, I yelled it out that I did it

There is an awkward silence between Jim and TK

Jim smoke bombs out of the scene.

MEANWHILE ON THE TOP OF THE MANSION

Boris is STILL listening to Russian Hardbass on top of the massive speakers, he nearly asleep from the amount of nothing that has happened at this point. Until Micheal Graves shows up setting off the "Micheal Graves is on top of the roof of a mansion' alarms all around the world.

"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves and Boris are the final people left

Micheal Graves looks over to Boris who is on top of the massive Russian Hardbass speaker and makes starts to run towards him, after taking 2 steps he finds out that the broken glass is in fact still there. He winches at the pain, but he refuses to give up he has gotten too far, even though he's done nothing but torment robbers and breaks an atari, he will not let him breaking an atari go down in vain.

He continues to get closer to the speaker, he gets about halfway until Boris notices that Micheal is walking towards him. Boris decides to stand up and pull out a remote that has a dial on it, that dial is on 1. Boris turns it up to 10. Suddenly the Hardbass becomes extremely loud. The sheer noise coming off the speakers pushes back Micheal, he can feel himself being pushed back. He can feel his chances of winning falling, he decides to try and fall over and hold onto the floor to gain some type of bearing. His hands cut into the glass, leaving blood on the roof. He is determined to win this.

Boris decides to turn the dial up to 100, The sheer power and noise coming off the Hardbass causes the fucking mansion to collapse under the sheer loudness and power of the Russian Hardbass. Micheal Graves is launched into the air, sent far into the clouds while the mansion falls apart. A thousand-metre high wall of dust begins to cover the land around the land that the Mansion used to encompass.

Jim is sitting in a tree, after running away and climbing up said tree after throwing a smoke bomb, while his prize for his PPV is left as Debris. he rushes down the tree and runs past TK who is talking into a walkie talkie.

rushes over to see to what is left of the house and out of the ruins of the mansion arises Boris, the "winner" of the mansion I guess.

Boris is the winner of the Qurantine Battle Royal

Boris raises some vodka bottles in victory, walks over to Jimson and starts shugging the bottles as we go off air............ WAIT. LOOK!

Is that a bird? Is that a plane? Is that a Pedo falling out the sky? Wait that's actually what it is?

From the sky comes in Micheal Graves, it seems like after he got pushed into the air by the Hardbass, he is finally coming back to the ground and he seems to be landing on a stray bed left from the debris.

BOOMF!

Graves lands on the bed miraculously not breaking the bed, That mansion must have some really good beds.

Jim Jimson Wait a minute. Boris walked out of the ruins of the mansion. Meaning TECHNICALLY he left the mansion. And Micheal Graves went into the air and landed on a bed, that was in the ruins of the mansion. Meaning he didn't leave the mansion. Meaning Micheal Graves is the real winner

Boris "DARK WARRIOR" MICHEAL GRAVES is the winner of the Qurantine Battle Royal

Micheal Graves gets up from his bed and looks around what he just "won" he looks confused than when he realises what just happened he fills with rage

he walks over to Jim and holds him by the collar

Jim Jimson hey, hey, hey, hey calm down man.. im... im sure there is something expensive leftover that you can sell for good money.

Suddenly a group of large, black cars swarm the area, suddenly rising from the ruins of the mansion come out tons of men, all hold big, black bags filled to the brim. They all run into the cars throwing the bags in with them.

Micheal Graves looks around in a panic, he grabs one of the men and realises that they are dressed like that man he beat up, right before he murdered that innocent atari. Micheal tries to grab the bag off him, but TK hits him over the head with a chair.

CRACK!

Thunder Knuckles DON'T STEAL THE STUFF THAT I STOLE FROM WHAT IS NOW YOUR HOUSE! I GOT IT FAIR AND SQUARE!

TK leaves the dented chair on the body of Micheal Graves, TK feels sorry for the supervillain and decides to sign the chair with his signature, but then realises that, that signature is worth some xbux so he takes the chair with him

TK gets into the back of the biggest truck and is about to close the door to it until

Jim Jimson Can I come with you?

Thunder Knuckles No, you tried to kill me, why would I let you on

Jim Jimson I'll give you 10k xbux

Thunder Knuckles Get on here old friend

Jim hopes into the truck with TK, as TK closes the truck door. Boris being the slav he is, decides that he should jump onto the top of the truck and slav squat until he decides to get off.

The scene ends with the cars and trucks leaving Micheal Graves knocked out on the ground in front of the ruins of his mansion he just won after giving his blood, sweat and tears.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP

A SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO RPed

A SUPER SPECIAL THANKS TO MICHEAL GRAVES FOR GOING ALL OUT WITH RPs AND CREATING THE BANNER FOR THE SHOW

AND TO THE READER, READING THIS. I AM DEEPLY SORRY YOU HAD TO THROUGH THE DISPLEASURE OF HAVING TO READ THIS SHIT SHOW.
[/color]

7x Heavymetalweight champin
1x Federweight champion

XWF record
8-12    

Universal record 13-24  

The relatives of Jim Jimson
Jimmy Jimson
Jim Johnson
James Jimson
J. Jonah Jimson
Jimmy Jimmy
Jimbo Jimson
Jimbo Baggins
Jackenhoffer Jiminez
Jimmy Jimmerson
Jim Jimbo
James (Jim) J. Jimson
Jim Jimseruno
Jim Jackstiener
Jericho
Jimmy Jim
Jim of the Nine Eastern Stars of Terrafourn
Jim Jaghofferson
Jimbo
Jim "James 'Jim' Jimson" Jimson
Jimmy Jimbo Jimbob
Pinecone Jimson
Jimdick Jagoffboy
James Jimson
Jim Jimpin
John Jameson
Jim McJimbiongbong
Jim Jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim
Jiminson
Jimothy
Big Daddy Meat Jimson
Tiny Daddy Meat Jimson
Jim Jopson
Jimbo Jimmy Jam
Jimbo Jimsmith (formerly a Doctor)
Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson
Jim Jimpegmyassrawohbabyohbabyohbaby
Jimmy Jim Jimmer Jimbosen Jiminez the dolphin rapper
Jim Jim Jim Jimson Son Son
Jim Jon Un
Tangy Tangerine
Animal Jim
Jimbo Jimson Chang
Jimbo Jimson the Chang
Jimbo Jimson Jang

Hey

You wanna see my cool new banner

Well.....

Here it is
[Image: tJUYYdT.jpg]

What... you don't like it

Well I tried my best you fucking piece of shit you don't have to make fun of it you little bitch

You thought something was down here huh. Well, you must be pretty dumb. Maybe you should go check-up in the text for the pins

During all Business Enquires please refer to Mr. Jimson as "Small Daddy Meat Jimson" to assure business professionalism.

oh wait

they got rid of the Heavymetalweight championship because appartenly they hate fun at XWF headquaters smh shaking my head rn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-28-2020), B.O.B. D (04-28-2020), Charlie Nickles (08-14-2020), Felix Jones (04-28-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-28-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-28-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (04-28-2020)
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-28-2020, 04:06 AM

Boris will count this as half win half loss blin.

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Boris's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-28-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Boris's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (04-28-2020)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-28-2020, 09:28 AM

Always better late than never, good job! You put a good amount of effort into it, despite the lack of RPs. Lol

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-28-2020, 10:06 AM

I feel bad now....someone send that Atari's family some of my autographed shirts.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-28-2020, 10:56 AM

Shit... VV's gonna be pissed about the condition of that mansion, but on the bright side, we got a bed now!

*wink wink*

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-28-2020, 02:12 PM

(04-28-2020, 10:56 AM)Dark Warrior Micheal Graves Said: Shit... VV's gonna be pissed about the condition of that mansion, but on the bright side, we got a bed now!

*wink wink*

Who gives a shit what VV thinks!?

I'M FUCKING PISSED!!

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO FOR A BASE NOW THAT YOU IDIOTS DESTROYED THE MANSION!!?
Hate Post Like Post