Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 05:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Chapter One: The Tie that Binds us
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-22-2020, 01:22 PM

[Image: G3LYGiy.png]

Chris examined the door; no light was coming from the hallway on the other side. There wasn’t a handle, no way out. Four concrete walls, a linoleum floor a prison cell at its finest. There’s nothing to grasp Page’s mind or attention. Outside of this room could be anything or even worse anyone. There wasn’t even a God damn clock to mark a single second. Would someone come in a few seconds or a few hours, it became a guessing game that Page didn’t want to take part in. Robert yanked his hands to the upright position, but his wrists refused to move. Something sharp, fridge dug into his skin, sending pain signals to his brain. Robert peered down and saw handcuffs were holding his hands to a metal table. He bit into the cuffs, feeling an extraordinarily bizarre bitterness on his tongue. He then eyeballed Page for a few moments from his steel chair firmly bolted to the floor.

” Staring at that door won’t change this little predicament we’ve gotten ourselves in. Here I am locked up like some animal. Why? Because I defended myself?”

Page leers over his shoulder at Robert uttering just a few words.

[Image: 7b6dyS1.png]

” Defending yourself? You can call it whatever you’d like. You pummeled six cops and you wonder why you are chained to a chair bolted to the floor?”

Robert interjects with a more serious tone.

” It was eight cops. Eight. How many did you take care of? ZERO!”

” They used a stun gun and you kept coming like some barbaric heathen. Before I could even get a shot in, I saw a shotgun launching rubber slugs downrange. Now we wake up in this Godforsaken hell hole. All over what? A wellness check that Vinny Lane says is requiring before we can continue to compete? What a crock of shit.”

Robert chuckles uncontrollably.

“Everyone knows were bat shit crazy now. Embrace that fact. You can’t tell me you haven’t heard them.”

Chris’s attention abruptly changes raising his eye-brows.

” What do you mean heard them?”

Robert bashes his cuffed hands on the metal table in a fit of annoyance.

“You’ve HEARD THEM! AND YOU KNOW IT! Admit it Page!”

Page leisurely takes a seat next to Robert folding his arms not answering as a sinister smile forums on Robert’s face.

“Your silence says it all. You have.”

” Okay I’ll admit since we had that weird trip there have been some things rambling around inside my head. I just can’t understand what those things are. It’s clouded. Like static. There’s something there I just can’t fine-tune it.”

” It’s not understanding that’s the issue, Chris. It’s listening, something that you have never been too keen on. If you would have listened intently several times over your decorated career maybe you’d have been on the top of the mountain more often holding the brass ring.”

Page leaps from his seat raising his fist.

” You going to strike a man who’s bound to a table? Are you? Or is the bitch going to fall back in line like a good boy? If you want to right every wrong, you need to open your feeble mind and let that monster crawling just beneath the surface free. DO IT!”

[Image: Y2DqvkK.png]

The voice was unexpected. It was low, with an agreeable trace of huskiness and with a hint of aptitude Chris Page wasn’t used to.

” Hit him.”

Page’s eyes were overflowing with absolute rage, as he leered down at his clinched fist white knuckle tight and trembling. Page whispers so softly Robert couldn’t understand his words, but knew they were curse words for the tense tone of his voice, the words sounded astonishingly harmonious. They were sweet but venomous, like cupcakes sprinkled with rat poison. With one upward blow Chris’s fist connected underneath Robert’s chin, Robert though doesn’t flinch. The blood tasted nectarous, leaking around Robert’s gold teeth and over his pink lips, escaping as if it never knew it was welcome to stay. Grinning Robert spits the crimson on the metal table laughing manically

[Image: giphy.gif]

“He’s finally listening”

” I know right.”

Robert points at Page through his handcuffs.

” Who are you talking too?”

Robert continues laughing as vermilion continues dripping silently down his bearded chin.

” My inner demons, just like you now. This voice inside my head told me to thrash those cops and I did it without hesitation. Now you can do the same, Chris. I just opened that door. You are fucking welcome.”

The duo halts their conversation when they notice disembodied eyes peep through the only window in the room, a mean sliding rectangle of glass in the flat iron door. Page rushes to the door kicking it several times, a bold mistake.

” More of that and we will have no other choice than sedate you. Sit down now or we will be back with needles.”

Chris shares his middle finger in defiance before retreating to his chair swallowing the rising bile. Then there was no noise. No movement. Only a complete demonstration of impassiveness would get either man out. Page locks his screams deep down in his bones, shutting his eyes, emptying his head. The only way out is inhuman levels of constraint and a professional demeanor. Neither man had the capability of self-constraint at this juncture in time. Page & Main remain unequivocally quite as the staff at the door seem confused. The Psychiatrist walked into the room with a notebook in his right hand and ink pen in the left. He was a black man in his late 40's and as he spoke, both Robert & Chris could hear the Caribbean lilt to his voice. His suit was somewhat shabbier than what the duo expected for someone of his pay grade, but then maybe that was calculated move on his part.

Maybe he didn't want to put his patients off by being too showy. He glanced at his paperwork before taking a seat across the table from Robert & Page, scribbling this or that, then occasionally glance up at Robert with a question followed by a comment. Robert wondered to himself if all this predetermined looking away was supposed to put him at ease or make him feel less threatened, like the shabby suit. It was a game; one Robert had played a billion times before with men wittier than this. The chess game was about to unfold as the psychiatrist asked Robert a direct question.

” Mr. Main do you know why you are here?”

Robert’s eyes begin moving around the room erratically, almost as if he is having a conversation with someone else in his mind. He then vaults towards the psychiatrist as the handcuffs stop Robert a few inches from the psychiatrist's face.

” Why am I here? Because my employer believes I might need help. Do I look like a man that needs help DOC!”

The psychiatrist removes his glasses, gently folding them, and placing them inside his inner suit jacket.

” Gentlemen your employer has concerns and rightfully so, by sending a few police officers to check on the two of you isn’t that big of a deal. They are trying to protect their assets that being the two of you. It says here in the police report that you were both found, wearing masks, wearing the XWF Tag Team Championships around your waists. Uh… In a bar, both under the influence. Chris, it says here that you were so HIGH that you asked for your food twice after you had already eaten it. And you Robert were so intoxicated that when asked to blow you pointed at your scrotum? The two of you have undergone a dramatic change. The dawning of masks, violence, drug and alcohol abuse, champions are something people look up to. They give the common person something to believe in, something to strive for. Some have wondered if the two of you have lost your sanity.”

“Sanity? Intellectuality is just an inadequate mind. Sanity is the mental operating system accepted by the masses as within normal parameters. People like you thin dicked psychiatrist. I'm not like you, I have something different. I can shift from one system to another invisibly. You won't ever know which one I'm using because I don't have to tell you a God damn thing. Until you shrinks can mind read, we're done. No more cozy chats, no more honesty, no more rooms without door handles. I don't need you anymore. I'm not mentally ill. What I have done is accepted who I am.”

” And what might that be Robert?”

Robert slowly leans back into his uncomfortable metal chair out of the psychiatrist's face.

” A fucking monster.”

.… To be continued by Robert Main.

Words from the Dark Side:

The first thing I’m going to do is not tear either of you down because Vita and Vanessa apparently have bigger beach ball-sized man nuts than the men that occupy the XWF Roster and have become the first of many victims… Nah… casualties… Nah… you’re the first two pieces of trash that shall be exploited for the gain of Cataclysm. We’ve put the entire roster on notice, we’ve made some fucking bold statements but that’s nothing new when it comes to Chris Page or Robert Main because unlike either of you we BACK our play.

This isn’t a joke.

We aren’t here to make you laugh.

We’re here to fucking hurt you.

We’re here to embarrass you.

… And that’s exactly what we’re going to do to both of you.

Vita, you’ve got dreams and aspirations of becoming a three-time XWF Tag Champion, adding another impressive accolade to your resume. It’s good to dream, regardless of how much of a long shot it is of attaining you should aspire. It’s ironic that our first title defense is against someone that’s looked at as Vinny’s girl and has always been on the right side of management, not to mention your association with the single biggest polished turd that is Shawn’s offspring. How did you like the beating we dished out to Nicole? Did it bother you knowing that WE, Cataclysm was the genesis of his demise and ended his fluke run as a double champion leaving him not to be heard from since?

We took Noah away from you and now it’s only fitting that we remove you from this equation as well.

I often thought that you are nothing short of overrated at best and up until now I’ve not had the opportunity to prove my thoughts to be correct. So we’re going to play a game. It’s going to be a game in which we’re going to see just how much pain and suffering we can put you through before you pack your bags and take a fucking hike and head back to bush leagues because that’s exactly where you belong. You might be an XWF darling and you might have tasted some success but you’ve never been in the ring with Chris FUCKING Page before and you’re about to find out why I am one of the most sought after talents in the business today!

We’ve got plenty of time to further get to know each other Vita but for now, I’m going to leave you with this.

We’re going to see you sooner rather than later.

And just who the fuck is this Vanessa bitch? You are aware this is 2020 and sexism is mostly a thing of the past, right buttercup? We’re no longer in the days where females are objectified as pieces of meat and there are powerful women in the world running fortune 500 companies and making billions of dollars a year… and then there’s you. A chick that from what I’ve gathered belongs in the bottom of the barrel and makes any and every excuse for being nothing more than a sheer and utter failure in life itself. There’s nothing more embarrassing for someone to fight for a cause that simply doesn’t exist so do yourself a favor and head on over to Anarchy, I hear they love skirts wearing their top title because the moment you fucking step foot inside that ring with Robert and I, we’re going to show you exactly where your place is in this business…

Underneath us.

You and Vita are jumping into the deep end of the pool and haven’t even had your first swimming lesson and unfortunately for the both of you, there’s no lifeguard on duty.

While I’ll commend your attempts and give you both an A for effort just for being the first of many victims that will fall at our feet that’s all of the praise you’re going to get for me. If either of you were going to amount to anything other than secondary enhancement talents that are the big fish in the small ponds you would have by now and if you think for one second that you’re going to catch Robert and I sleeping you’ve got another thing coming because we know we’ve already set the bar high with bold statements that we fully intend on backing up at both of your expenses. On a night in which four championship matches are going to come your way it's going to peak with this, there’s going to be one on the tips on the tongues of the wrestling world and it isn’t going to be because we’ve retained the titles. After all, that’s a forgone conclusion, it’s going to be because how badly we’re going to leave both of your bodies in the process. We’re coming to Savage to play for blood… your blood. This is going to be the first of many XWF Tag Title defenses and while the sheer notion that our first defense is coming at your expense is eye-rolling at best I’m going to take solace in the fact that in one night I get to crack Vita’s skull and I get to humble a bitch that’s just too stupid for her own good.

Vinnie.

Theo.

You boys might want to take a good long look at what we’ve done to and Slater, take a good look at what we’ve done to the Sick Cunts and now take a good long look at what we’re going to do VVomen because VVomen is going to have a lot in common with both The Sick Cunts and and Slater when we are through with them… they’re not going to exist anymore. See boys I’m going on record here and now by saying that WE ARE COMING FOR BOTH OF YOU!

That’s right kiddies, the cats out of the bag.

We’re gunning for both of you because BOTH of you are guilty as fuck for screwing us over when WE gave your audience something to sink their teeth into. You can continue to pretend that this federation is anything more than a joke, you can pretend that the playing field is always level and you can fucking pretend that you’re doing a smash-up job at calling the shots…

But the truth is you’re both fucking posers.

We are not going to stop this path of destruction until we’ve held you both accountable for sins against us for the sake of piss poor entertainment. You’ve sealed the fate of VVomen by serving them up on a silver platter for us to consume with some nice fava beans. Their screams are going to be on your hands, their blood loss is going to be on your hands and the fact that they aren’t going to be seen again will firmly rests on your hands.

Like I said… this isn’t a fucking game.

We’re playing for keeps.

We’re not stopping here we’re going to move forward to your precious War Games Captain’s match and we’re going to dominate that too! None of you are going to be prepared for the shit-show that we’re about to bring and when I tell you that causalities are emanate that’s exactly what the fuck I mean. Let Savage be a lesson to anyone else that thinks they can match the two biggest stars this federation has ever seen, and if you want to step to us… we’ll make you famous.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Atticus Gold (04-23-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-23-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (04-22-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-22-2020)