Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAR GAMES CAPTAINS ANNOUNCED!!!!
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-19-2020, 05:15 AM

Alright folks the time has come to announce this year's War Games Captains.

Due to a very positive response from the roster we are going to be having 6 teams of 5 people each.

So without further delay the team Captains for the 2020 edition of War Games are...

Red - X

Robert Main

Shawn Warstein

Hanari Carnes

Centurion

And

Shane

To that end the Captains Only Elimination Match will occur on the May 6th Edition of Wednesday Night Warfare, all 6 Captains will be booked and from that match the draft order will be decided. The draft will then take place soon after this event.

The match will utilize Savage RP rules since the PPV will be using those rules as well.

Warstein and Centurion's titles will not be on the line for this match.

Lastly I understand that I am essentially forcing you onto a card you may not have intended to be on and thus may already be booked in other matches that occur near May 6th. If you feel that this booking along with your other bookings presents a problem for you please let me know and we will work to come to some sort of an arrangement for your other matches.

Good luck.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
red-x (04-19-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-19-2020, 04:51 PM

Hell yeah!! I didn't expect to land the captain's spot, but i vow to put in as much effort as the rest of my team, if not moreso. i know i've not quite been pulling my weight, but i'm ready. Again, thanks for the role, ready to kick some ass come War Games, PEACE!!!

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-19-2020, 08:21 PM

can there be trades in this one?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-19-2020, 08:59 PM

Despite not making Captain, still count Donovan in for War Games

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
red-x (04-21-2020)