Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hark! A shriek in the night!
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-19-2020, 07:35 AM

I take a big bite of my sandwich; turkey and cheddar on white bread, recently filled with a generous portion of brains and steal a moment, to relish in the flavor. The brains are fresh. Tender. Delectable. With a slight hint of savory and sweet, that is perfectly accented by the cheddar cheese. This is both a treat and a cause for pause, based on my most immediate experience, dining at a zombie run, night club/eatery. Where humans are bred and harvested, for their brains.

Still, Mick assured me that the human this brain was obtained from was not murdered and I have no reason to doubt him, he was a member of law enforcement, after all. A detective. He wouldn't lead me astray or attempt to deceive me in any way. Mick abides by a certain code of honor and morality. Even if Mick got them from some sketchy dude, that I wasn't permitted to meet. That wasn't a reason to call Mick's judgment or character into question.

Okay, to be fair, I'm still a little creeped out about getting my ass grabbed in the gas station. Mostly because this isn't the first time that has happened to me and yes, it's always a man that does the grabbing. Is it my fault that I'm a skinny dude? That I wear a size 28 inch pants? It's not like I chose my body type. I also happen to be an undead abomination, my stature and size, isn't changing. Ever.

Sigh.

Zombie problems, they are very real.

Whatever, I'm over it.

Sitting in the passenger side of Mick's car, I swallow down my mouthful of sandwich and take another bite, casting a glance over to Mick.

"Thanks for looking out, I appreciate it."

"Yeah, well we can't exactly have you losing your shit, during a stakeout. That's a liability that we can't afford."

"I wouldn't have done anything. Bad. I have more self-control than you realize."

"This coming from the rotter that has lost control and gone berserk in the wrestling ring, on more than one occasion."

"That's not fair. You're just judging by my previous behavior in the XWF."

"You mean the thing that's televised for the whole world to witness and serves as evidence that zombies are real?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm... wonder why I would ever factor that in, when I'm devising an opinion?"

"You shouldn't. I abandon my inhibitions, more often when I'm partaking in a fight and allow myself to lose control. It pays off in the end, with the ratings. Folks wanna see me go into a zombie rage. I practice far more restraint, outside of the squared circle. I wouldn't be able to exist in society or be in close contact with the human population otherwise. I'd be nothing more than a savage creature, totally incapable of thought, with an insatiable hunger. That didn't find an issue with harvesting brains from living humans. And there is so much more... to me, than that. Yes, I am guilty of activities that showcase, the unholy monster within but so are you and that means, you shouldn't judge."

In that instant outburst of defiance, I add...

"And you shouldn't call me... a rotter, cause that's rude and even though, I am an animated corpse, I'm not suffering from a state of decay or decomposition. To assume so is straight up... discrimination and also, I wouldn't be sitting here, in your car. Perfectly fine. If that were the case. I'd be a stinking, maggot infested, bag of bones."

The defiance passes over to my next bite of sandwich. I'm not really sure how one goes about taking a bite of food, defiantly but I damn well did just that. At least, that's how it felt to me. This is also about the same time, a shriek echoes through the night and we observe a woman being dragged, towards the back entrance of Headhunters. It's showtime. Time to play the undead hero.

[Image: etpFELF.gif]

"A Battle Royal, you say? For a shot at the Anarchy championship, you suggest? Ruby - Miss Super Dear-O, will be guest commentator too? Oh wow! Count me in! Even if that muscle bound meathead, Socio happens to be a part of the event. I am down. Even if a close friend of mine, winds up in the mix. That's no matter. Oh and I know which Blackwater is participating and you all will freak, when you witness the truly, electrifying performance. Hint, hint... nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Since I am close friends with the Blackwaters, I happen to have privileged information. Your welcome world."

"Which brings me to... the mysterious and magnificent, True Forever. The woman is an enigma, I'll give you that but she also seems quite honest and true... in nature. Despite never speaking, I can tell. It will be an honor to fight her as I have personally witnessed her talents, first hand. Next there's Calvary, XWF's resident superhero. Makes me curious, had the 'incident' never occurred, how he'd fair against Azrael? Oh well, I guess this animated cadaver will have to take up the challenge, instead. I wonder, does he have an immunity to my curse? Guess we'll find out."

"Onto Russian Rose... you literally, have the worst name ever. What happened there, huh? Did you lose a bet or did you actually pick that name? Hope those poor decision making skills, don't transfer over to when you have to think fast in the ring. Then there's the lovely Osira, I don't know much about you but you are gorgeous. I'll try not to alter that status too badly, should our paths cross in the fray. This is a wrestling bout though. So I can't really make too strong of a promise there. Apologies in advance, just in case. Mmmkay?"

"There's also Shooter, he seems cool. Barney Green, who I beat twice, already. Mastermind, the 'master' of 'minds' that I hold a victory over, on every regularly aired XWF show. Vita... that fun-sized female is fantastic, I adore her. And the rest. A mix-matched group of various talent."

"Anyway, once again, I will prove to the world that not only can the dead walk amongst the living but sometimes, we can be champions as well. When I rise... up to the occasion and destroy the competition."

"I hope this doesn't ruin my chances of getting to know Osira better and possibly asking her out..."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-23-2020), Atara Raven (04-20-2020), bRiaN sTorM (04-19-2020)