Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ezra on the roof
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-19-2020, 11:21 AM

[Image: HKx4OwX.jpg]

"Hey everyone, Ezra Blackwater here and yes, I am seriously wearing these socks. As you can see, they're not matching and no, I did not realize that when I got dressed this morning. I had to wake up early for work, it was still dark out and I was half asleep. Also, I didn't want to disturb my boyfriend, Ivan cause we're currently on different schedules and while I had to rise before the crack of dawn, I didn't want to be an asshole and wake him up. Anyway, I got a brief break in my... insanely busy day, so I thought I'd come up to the roof and shoot a promo. Since I'm partaking in the Battle Royal on Anarchy."

"There is a total of 20 individuals participating, myself included and it's being held in order to determine the number one contender, for the Anarchy Championship. A lot of talented wrestlers are set to participate and then there's Mastermind. A man that claims he has the ability to 'master' other people's 'minds' but really he simply boggles them, for thinking he can accomplish this task."

"It would be like me, assuming that I could bench press a very large amount of weight, having never done such a thing ever in my entire life and it results in a shattered sternum, when the barbell immediately comes crashing down against my chest. Maybe even a broken collar bone or a severe neck injury. But rather than slowly work my way to that level, I go back to that false assumption and try again. Only to have the same issue repeat. Never actually learning my lesson. That's what Mastermind's fallacious perception would mirror."

"I'm never going to be able to lift a tremendous tonnage, by the way. You're never going to see me, hoist Amjetkun Socio over my head. That's not going to happen. That would only lead to disaster and would not be worth, even trying. I may have powers and abilities that others don't but I also know my limitations as well. Strength... primarily upper body, is not my strong suit and I can admit that. Without feeling subconscious or weak, when it comes to wrestling or participating in a major brawl because I do have other assets that aid in my favor. Mastermind should follow my example and admit what he can't do and then embrace what he can accomplish. He must have some talent. At least one, main thing that he's good at when it comes to wrestling."

"For instance, Mini Morbid and Vita Valenteen, incorporate their tiny size to their advantage. Boris is always drunk and can't feel any pain. Bobbie London and Barney Green, use their girth and massive forms to plow people over. Hope the ring has been re-enforced and fortified to accommodate their combined, overall weight capacity. Maxine is a muscle bound machine. A real powerhouse and heavy hitter. Osira Themis counts on her allure and attractiveness to distract others and then, dives in with an attack. Which won't work on me cause I'm not into ladies but that still doesn't stop me from realizing, that's her major play. Much like her sister, Atara."

"Kalel Drake is psychotic and carries herself like a cartoon, come to life. Meaning, she more than likely has no regard for her own safety and that will give her that added push, needed to do something crazy. Calvary happens to be a superhero that can fly. Russian Rose, Jimmy Havoc, Tula Kealiʻi and Shooter Syn are new, so they have the additional bonus of being wild cards in the skirmish and wield the unknown factor. True Forever is a silent but deadly weapon."

"Then there's the undead abomination, Zane Norrison with his bursts of zombie rage and enhanced abilities, courtesy of being a member of the living dead. That dude is skinnier than I am and I'm pretty darn thin, he would not be able to do half the things he does if he weren't powered by supernatural skills. I'm just sayin'... I've seen this guy lift things, heavier than himself. He could not do that if he wasn't a zombie."

"Michael Graves has been around for years, he's learned the ropes and perfected his technique accordingly. His gift is his vast years of experience and knowledge, when it comes to what happens within the squared circle. Last there's Tommy Wish and John Black, which basically are the same person, when it comes to talent but they also have heart and don't easily give up. And that's something."

"What about me, what can Ezra Blackwater, bring to the brouhaha? I previously mentioned I'm not very strong. Haha! So that's good! I'm already listing a fault, even before I join the fight. That isn't all there is to succeeding in wrestling though. Being mighty and strong. I'm quicker than the majority, in the terms of speed and anticipating what's coming next and determining how to respond. I can easily assess my situation and figure out what needs to be done. I also have extremely amazing agility, dexterity and I am a great deal more flexible, than most tend to be too."

"Oh yeah, and I pack the power of electricity. I can shift into it, absorb it and use the sheer force, in order to give my moves a bit of an increased burst of power. Where I ordinarily, probably couldn't take down Socio with a single, solitary punch, given his sheer immense size. I mean, he's huge! That guy's built like a wall made of armored tanks! However, when I add some high voltage, electricity with the blow and sparks fly. Well then, the punch packs more than enough of a wallop, required to send the behemoth, soaring into the air and you know what they say, the bigger they are... the harder they fall. An old saying that bodes absolutely true as I have discovered from personal experience, during my many patrols and adventures. And it's an ability, I definitely plan on using come Thursday Night."

"Hope you all remember to wear rubber or you will most assuredly... be in for quite the shock."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Atara Raven (04-20-2020), bRiaN sTorM (04-19-2020), Shooter Syn (04-19-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-19-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-19-2020)