Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! HOWDY... AGAIN
Zeph Johnson Offline
** STILL FRICKEN GOT IT **

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-19-2020, 06:10 PM

Hey, y’all!

So. Long story short... some things happened previously when I wanted to get back into the boards, and I had to step away before I could even get sorry. I truly apologize to ANYONE and EVERYONE who I let down.

With that said, I noticed my roster page was moved to inactive. How can I go back about getting active and participating again? Whether it’s a promo, being written into an existing storyline, etc.

Need some guidance here to get my feet wet again. Big Grin

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

ZEPH FRICKEN JOHNSON
[Image: ntgmzSw.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zeph Johnson's post:
red-x (04-21-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-19-2020, 06:51 PM

Howdy partner! Them ol' boys at the staff barn will surely see your inquiry and restore your roster page. It wouldn't hurt to do some in character posting, though. Maybe talk some shit in the Looking for a fight board? Maybe a char dev RP? Have some fun.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
red-x (04-21-2020), Zeph Johnson (04-19-2020)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-20-2020, 03:15 AM

Hello Zeph! Thanks for the post and welcome back! I have moved your roster page to the active section. Feel free to opt in to either or both the Warfare and Savage opt ins that are currently open.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
red-x (04-21-2020)