Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommy's Vlogs: TOMMY SUCKZZZ!!!!!!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-17-2020, 05:29 PM

We see Tommy shacked up into a hotel room where Savage is taking place in, he's on his laptop setting up some kinda streaming line to interact with the XWF Universe. Once everything was set up, he then places the laptop onto his desk and starts to record.

"What's up y'all, i'm up in this shit hotel before Savage. How is your quarantine going? Mines is pretty shit, but it whatever, I'm up here for the show against Thunder Knuckles for the TV title. I'll set up a pole for you guys to determine who gonna come home with the TV title."

Tommy sets up a pole...

Thunder Knuckles- 85.1%

Tommy Wish- 12.9%

"Oh okay i see how it is, does it really matter? At the end of the day, I see myself getting paid; and finally having a true match with that political nut job. I know i'm about to lose to him, i can feel it. But after tonight, I won't spoil it, but there will be Symphony of the Con Chair To, that Knuckles is going to hear on Saturday night. I guarantee that you all will be put on notice....anyways, I am going to respond to some your guys lovely questions."

"Here's one"

xXx21 Said:Hey Tommy, why you suck?

"Because I do nameless troll, I just suck for the sake of sucking. Hell, don't be shocked with me sucking on your grandma's tits and toes for the time being."

LudicDremzzz Said:When you gonna release that mixtape?; the streets been cold without your sound, bruh.

"Hmm, well that will take some some time, due to my Anarchy and possible XWF related exploits that ties me down. Maybe once the quarantine faze is over, then i'm gonna try and head to the studio somewhere in Texas. If you look within the tapes i've done in XWF, you're gonna be listening to some fire during my brief reigns as Federweight champion. Who know? I might go after it again soon."

WylieC3s Said:Are the thugs gonna retire out of Anarchy? Y'all both are worthless to the product, and determent to everyone around the locker room!

"Well, go ask Vinny Lane who keeps us on the cards, since it's pretty much mandatory to go to the show and be booked; I don't have the power to shut that whole operation down for thugs. Plus, we have some shit cooking down the road, this coming Thursday; my homie JB is going to partake in that Russo like rumble, and we gonna be introducing a whole squad. Just tune in to Anarchy next Thursday."

Lunar3Xlsir Said:Hey Tommy, I wanted to let you know that You are going to lose against Knuckles. I'll be having my popcorn and beer, when you get destroyed by Thunder Knuckles and his Lucille... You are a loser, and forever be a loser, T!"

[Image: SoggyBestBettong-max-1mb.gif]

TityMaster89 Said:Look Tommy, you need to stop all that feet shit; it's fuckin gross, and you need to stop being a creep towards Atara and the females of the locker room. You're gonna get a #metoo charge soon, you sick fuck!!!!

"Me stopping with my feet shit? Holy hell, that's one of my finest traits in this place, besides my ablity to spit hot literal fire in the face of the ops. So what if it's gross? well I am a gross person to a T, if people like to eat ass, then what's wrong with me fuckin with chicks feet? I have yet to be charged a #metoo from anyone in the locker room; i'm just an fly by night guy, i am an nobody, so nobody can do anything towards me and my rep."

"Well guys, that's all the time I have on this stream or so... but I want you guys and broads to know one thing... this Savage against Knuckles is going to be a fucking slugfest. I am not going to guarantee that this match is going to get high ratings from Dave Meltzer, or even be shown on TV. You all are either going to love me for my grit... or end up hating me, for something despicable that's going to happen after the match is over."

Transmission fades to static.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
red-x (04-19-2020), Theo Pryce (04-17-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-17-2020)