Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A FAN FICTION. Chapter 2
Ignatius Pump

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2020, 12:31 PM

A DAY OF CRIME AKA SPIN THE BOTTLE

Our heroes leave the park while the sun shines because it is day time. Vuby and Rita look amazing together and would be a great team in ambiguity. The dreary street is no match for the colors of their costumes, brightening up the once dreary street

VUBY: [in full on crimefighting mode] WHERE SHOULD WE GO TO FIGHT CRIME TODAY?

Rita: I could not make that decision. You are the best and beautiful hero who has experience being heroic which I love more than.. anything I’ve loved in my life

She lets the words hang in the air like smoke from a cigarette in a non windy day. Oh how her heart throbs with wanting.

Rita: [heart throbbing with wanting] I will follow you anywhere

VUBY: THEN WE SHALL GO LEFT!

Rita: Okay!

They turn left and continue running. Rita is glad she had some breakfast (see chapter 1). Swirling through streets and looking for lurker’s in alleys, keeping safe and watching each others backs, because they are team and no one will surprise them, rather they will be the one that are doing the surprising on people. Until finally, and sweatily after their long and hard running, they find a bad guy in an alleyway between a Starbucks and another Starbucks.

Rita: I think he is up to no good

VUBY: [noticing a drop of sweat dripping down the nape of Rita’s neck] MRRRRGGH

She admonishes herself for her second tell-tale reaction of the day. When dear reader, when will they declare their love for each other so we can share their bliss? It is all too much. Rita looks sidelong at Vuby for a second but Vuby, being experienced in heroing, pulls herself together and focuses on the bad guy.

VUBY: IT’S SLOTH-MAN! LET US STOP HIM FROM HIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!

It wasn’t Sloth Man. They both swoosh down the alley, the sun now lower, frames them. And from the front they look super awesome, framed in the light. Perfect and together, the sun shining it’s agreement on the two.

Rita: Stop Sloth-Man! We’re here to make sure you can do no more crime!

Not Sloth-Man turns and punches them both. OH NO, the heroes seem to not be able to beat him up more than him. He seems super strong. How will they defeat him? This is terrible. Vuby is sure Sloth-Man was slower than this in the past, and starts to question if it’s really him. Rita is knocked to the floor, she is a great fighter, as great as Vuby maybe, but is overpowered by bad guy punches. The big muscly bad guy now has Vuby over his shoulder.

Bad Guy: I have been waiting for you in this alleyway Vuby. But I didn’t expect you to have a partner with you

Rita’s heart is in her throat and threatens to come up through her mouth. Will Vuby correct the bad guy? Will she say they aren’t partners? She doesn’t. as she is too busy being unconscious

Bad Guy: Sorry pink girl, but my orders are to only take Vuby. I am a henchman. And I will carry out my commands because that is why I get paid.

With that he runs out of the other end of the alleyway, Vuby over his shoulder and in to the deep dark night. It is night now because the fight lasted a long time because our heroes were not easily defeated.

Rita: DAMN YOUS! [She gets to her feet, blood bleeding from her mouth] DAMN YOUS ALL TO HELL!

With that she takes off, following after the Henchman.

TO BE CONTINUED...

OH NO! This is terrible. What will happen next? Will Rita catch up with the dastardly henchman? Will Vuby be saved? Will we ever see our colorful duo together again? Find out next time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ignatius Pump's post:
Theo Pryce (04-16-2020)