Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Quarantine Battle Royal Promo #7
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-15-2020, 01:46 PM

[Image: funn.jpg]

Dick Blunder looked at the photo in his hands and felt great sadness. The picture was from many years past. He and a woman sitting on a park bench. Her name was Brenda. She was his wife. She passed away three years ago. She was a victim of a hit and run.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his cold surroundings. He had always hated the city of New York with its crowded busy streets, and overly rude population. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel alone.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Micheal Graves. His long greasy unkempt hair. The wild look in his eyes. That ridiculous costume that made him look like a Power Ranger baddie.

Dick gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a compulsive coffee drinker and exceptionally talented tailor. Once, he had even revived a dying woman by stitching her soul to her body. He’s that good!

But not even a person who could prolong life with nothing more than a needle and thread was prepared for what Micheal had in-store today.

Micheal pressed through the front door. His eyes fixated on Dick as he shut it behind him. As Dick stepped up to the counter, Micheal came closer and he could see the fantastic glint in his eye.

"Look Dick," growled Micheal, with a bold glare that sent shivers up Dick’s spine. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want the package now, or else."

Dick looked back. He was trying to hide his fear and stand his ground. "Micheal, like I told your friend. As soon as you pay me, I’ll be happy to hand it over." he replied.

”Yeah, that’s not going to work for me.”

Suddenly, Micheal lunged forward and tried to punch Dick in the face. Quickly, Dick grabbed for his sewing kit, but Micheal knocked it away. Moments later Dick was dead. The life choked from his body by Micheals's powerful grip. ”This narrator is way better than the old one!” He said to himself as he dusted off his legs.

Micheal searched high and low. Finally, after a few minutes, he found the package that he was sent to retrieve. This was yet another piece of the puzzle. Soon their new supervillain team would be fully up and running. All Micheal needed to do was outlast a bunch of jobbers and that mansion would be theirs! A new base of operations would be the last thing that they needed before they could announce themselves to the world and begin their quest for world domination! Micheal had no fear of letting down Ms. Direction. He had outworked everyone in this match so far, and nothing was going to change when the bell rang, but his focus, for now, shouldn’t be on that but instead delivering this package to Vita.

END

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post