Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A FAN FICTION. Chapter 1
Ignatius Pump

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2020, 07:06 PM

CHAPTER 1: HOPE AND CHANCES AKA: LOVE HIDDEN UNDER HEROISM

It is a sunny day; it glistens on leaves made from trees in a way that only leaves can be. Veiny, and full of green. A woman sits alone. Her name is Rita Ralentine. She sits so alone. But waiting

Rita: Why must I wait, pink, my Hart going a dozen beats in my chest. Bounding against my ribcage, which is over my heart.

At the moment straight after she thinks this another woman runs up slowly to the bench under the veiny leaf trees. She is dressed in glorious Green and Yellow. She is a hero, not only to all of us but especially to Rita. Her name is Vuby. She looks heroically at Rita, her heart is full, but hidden also from Rita, as she is scared she will lose it and then it will be gone. Two soul desperate to show the love that should not be. She is a hero, but Rita is a hero too, maybe more of a hero because she is trying to mend dastardly ways she was before in the past before she was better now in the present.

VUBY: I AM HERE NOW, I AM GLAD I NOW SEE YOU MY LO… I MEAN RITA
[a slow blush the color of red cement creeps on to her epic cheeks]

Our hero Rita is made of glass, but only in a metaphorical way. Very shiny, see through and easily shattered by a careless word from her love so full. She stares blinkingly with long lashes over her longing from her eyes, afraid to say a word in case it betrays the joy coursing through her veins at seeing Vuby after waiting since the morning. She had breakfast first because she knows she needed energy for the day of fighting crime ahead

Rita: I am glad you are here too, and that you have decided to give me a chance to crimefight with you, to shine like a shiny beacon on this vast and troubled world. [Rita stands and her supersuit is supertight, revealing a daring costume that struggles to contain her luxurious bosom]

VUBY: MRRRGGHH

She turns her face of frightened freckles, ginger and glistened by the moonlight, if it hadn’t been sunny. Afraid her noise had said too much.

Rita: [internally] can it be? Did I hear a noise that means love is blossoming like the blossoms near the veiny leaves? I dare not hope.

After an awkward silence that imposes on them both Vuby breaks the silence

VUBY: ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT FOR TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR WHICH LIVES WITHIN US? I BELIEVE YOU CAN BE GOOD AND HAVE GIVEN YOU THIS CHANCE. I KNOW YOU WILL SHOW ME WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER… AS A TEAM I MEAN.

The interaction is so sweet to us, watching through the lens of literacy. Our hearts beat with them. Waiting and hoping for their love and friendship to grow and show

Rita: I know in my heart I am really good, but I am scared, vulnerable and terrified of letting you down, and letting the world down.

Vuby: Do not be scared my sweet Rita [heart flutters] for together we make the world a better place. Together.

The two Jog in tandem toward the park gates in front of them, the sun shining on them, casting intertwining shadows behind them.

TO BE CONTINUED
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ignatius Pump's post:
Theo Pryce (04-15-2020)