Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Quarantine Battle Royal Promo #6
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-14-2020, 10:29 AM

Moments ago, Micheal Graves made a very public announcement that he was pulling out of his scheduled Universal title match against Shawn Warstein aka FuZz. He wasn't happy about being forced to make that announcement and knew full well that no matter what he said, he was going to look like a chicken shit after issuing the challenge a few days earlier. However, Micheal was left with little choice in the matter. A week ago, he was locked in a storage closet that was labeled the "Bad Gimmick Closet". He had been there for a couple of years now, only being let out once in a while, usually by mistake, but not anymore! Someone had released him from his confinement and recruited him into their employe. It was this person's will that he had to follow, or else his freedom would quickly come to an end.

MD: "What the heck was that!!?"

Ms. Direction, the leader of... Whatever this is...

MG: "I did what you asked, I tried to call it off!"

Ms. Direction's arms and head shake slightly as her blood pressure soars.

MD: "I didn't tell you to "call it off", I told you to BEG HIM to let you walk away!"

Ms. Direction slaps Graves across the face, smearing the black (makeup?) and revealing finger streaks of flesh.

MD: "Now I either allow you to fight Shawn, and possibly screw over my plans at winning this mansion, or I let Atara walk again!!"

MG: "Just let me have him! I can beat him!"

Ms. Direction shakes her head disapprovingly.

MD: "Fine!"[dpink]

Graves is caught off guard by the sudden change of heart.

MG: "Wait, really?"

[dpink]MD: "The damage is done already and there's no backing out, so you might as well go through with it."

Micheal's eyes light up and he begins dancing what looks like a very poor rendition of the jig.

MG: "You've made the right call boss! I won't let you down!"

MD: "You've already let me down by starting this crap with Shawn in the first place! you were only supposed to go after Atara!"

MG: "It's not my fault FuZz has a white knight complex!"

MD: "No, but it IS your fault for trying to lure him into a match!"

Graves raises his index finger all matter of factly.

MG: "A Universal title match!"

MD: "Forget about the Universal title! That's NOT why I brought you back! I brought you back to win me this frickin mansion! Focus on that and ripping Atara's head off! I'll handle the rest!"

MG: "I know the mansion is important to you, but I could finally win the Un.."

MD: "Did you NOT hear what I just said? Do you want to go back into Lane's fetish closet!!?"

MG: "Okay, OKAY!"

Ms. Direction anger fades as she lets out a sigh.

MD: "Just focus on the task at hand and MAYBE I'll consider allowing you to fight Shawn..."

MG: "You got it!"

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post