Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Quarantine Battle Royal Promo #5
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-13-2020, 02:33 PM

A lone figure in a darkened gym.

[Image: weightlifter-in-dark-gym-DKB90-K.jpg]

A young female voice cuts through the air.

??: "WHAT ARE YOU FRICKIN DOING!!?"

The darkened figure turns, revealing himself to be Graves before calmly responding.

MG: "Burnouts, just finished."

??: "No, you IDIOT!! Why are you starting crap with Shawn!!?"

The source of the other voice walks into view. She's a petite woman, the low end of five-foot-tall. She's dressed in a skin-tight pink and white bodysuit complete with some sort of mask.

MG: "What are you wearing?"

[Image: 800px-Gwenpool.jpg]

??: "It's my new SUPER VILLIAN gear!! And by the way, from now on I want you to refer to me ONLY as MS. DIRECTION!"

MG: "Ms. Direction?"

MD: "YES!! Like I'M THE BOSS!! All organizational DIRECTIVES will be decided by ME because only I have the TECHNICAL ABILITY to lead us into the future!! Speaking of, WHO TOLD YOU TO PICK A FIGHT WITH SHAWN!!?"

MG: “He started it with that WHITE KNIGHT BULLSHIT!”

MD: “Do I look like I give a CRAP who started what? Shawn’s off-limits got it!!?”

MG: “OFF LIMITS!?! The match is already booked, what am I supposed to do, let him kick the shit outta me!?!”

Ms. Direction rests her chin between her index finger and thumb as she ponders the suggestion.

MD: “No… With that match scheduled to take place only days before the Quarantine Battle Royale, it would be likely that the beating Shawn would give you would severely decrease your chances of winning us the mansion. As you know, that mansion is most important to our plans. Without it, we have no base of operations, and no capital to even get off of the ground.”

Confused, he asks.

MG: “So what are you saying!?!”

Ms. Direction spins around, looking over her shoulder to Micheal with a sinister grin and odd gleam in her eyes.

*LIGHTNING FLASHES*

MD: “Looks to me as though, YOU will have to BEG Shawn to let you out of this match!”

Graves clenches his teeth so hard, you can practically hear them crumbling under the pressure. Through this intense grimace, Graves fires back at Ms. Directions with a rebellious tone!

MG: “You’ve GOT to be KIDDING!?! Just let me beat him!”

MD: “Listen, I said he’s off limits, so back out of the match, or go back to the closet! YOUR CHOICE!!”

Deep breaths Gravy.

Deep breaths.

Sure, she’s a little bossy, and her voice might be akin to a chipmunk with a megaphone, but this still beats going back to the bad gimmick closet, right?

Aw, there we go!

Micheal nodded guys!

It was slight, and there was a little anger behind it, but deep down he agrees. Working under the employee of VV, oh, I mean MS. DIRECTION!!

HAHA!

Sorry, honest mistake!!

Hey, wait!

How are you URRRKLLSDASDFSFfFfffffftttTTtttttttttt…

[Image: mdtb.jpg]

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-14-2020)