Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Quarantine Battle Royal Promo #4.5
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-12-2020, 02:30 PM

Wait… What are we doing back on the air?

MG: “Shut up and que me in!”

Que you in? Que you into what? Maybe I’m just overlooking it, but I don't seem to see one of your crayon scribbled “scripts” lying around anywhere. Besides, we’ve already wrapped today’s promo.

MG: “We’re doing another one!”

Another one!? We’re not allowed to do another one today!

MG: “Allowed?! Do I look like someone who waits for permission!? Boris came back talking that shit, and I’m going to thrash his ass!”

Well that’s all well and good, but can’t this wait until tomorrow, you know, when it actually counts?

MG: “Counts? What the fuck are you talking about? You’re acting I’m going to somehow get penalized for putting in EXTRA work. Do you even realize how ABSURD that is?”

Penalized? No, but you did make that promise to put out a promo a day EVEN IF your opponents were too big of pussies to keep up, and this would be a lot of wasted effort to throw up something that doesn’t even count towards your goals.

MG: “What goals are you talking about? I’ve never promised to do a promo a day!”

Ugh… Fine…

Sometime in 2017

For 10000 xbux I will use my God powers and make you a main eventer like the Universal and Xtreme champions. Jim Caedus, Trax, Dr. Louis D'Ville, Sebastian Duke, Peter Gilmour, S.A.M., Maverick, Karl Cross, Cohen Horne, Mandii and I and you can talk to me anytime you want.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: “You got the xbux?”

MG: “Right here sir”

Hero Xtreme 7.9: “You’re no longer a rookie. Welcome to the main event!”

MG: “Thank you sir! And I swear, I will not let you down. In return for you making me a main eventer, I promise to master the craft of the promo just as you have!”

Hero Xtreme 7.9: “You may be a main eventer now, but you’re still only human.

MG: “Good point sir. You’re so wise and generous with your knowledge to keep a poor simple minded fool like me from embarrassing myself by trying to step just momentarily in the bask in the glory of your greatness.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: “Is that sarcasm?

MG: “Nooooo…”

Okay, pause… Full disclosure. Sometimes the smaller details can be lost in the moment. Let’s not let this be one of those moments. Micheal’s response there, that’s totally sarcasm. However, if you were to know the thoughts going through his head in this moment, then you’d know just how dumb this fucker really is. So without further adieu, let's back this up and add a little more flavor.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: “Is that sarcasm?

MG: oO(Oh shit, was that sarcastic? Fuck! What do I do!?! Okay, he made you a main eventer, he expects you to be tough now, just play into it like you knew!)

MG: “Nooooo…”

Hero Xtreme 7.9: “You know what, fuck that! In the year 2020 you’ll find yourself booked in a battle royale. You’ll record a promo a day for this event. If you fail to do so, I will return just to rebrand you as the ULTIMATE JOBBER ROOKIE BITCH!

MG: oO(GOD DAMN IT!!)

Back to now.

MG: “THAT NEVER HAPPENED!”

Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t, but that counts as a promo. I’m going back to that Final Fantasy VII Remake!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
red-x (04-22-2020)