Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
So Is Like This?
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-12-2020, 12:50 PM

This promo is brought to you by Squarespace. Squarespace is the all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create a beautiful website. Build your own website with an award-winning template. Start today and get a 14 day free trial if you enter the code "blyat". Squarespace - build it beautiful.

Comrades, I try to be as nice as possible. I know, is difficult with all the debils in the world, but Boris does not like to get too angry over things. Doctor said is "bad for heart". Aye, so Burger King, but this does not stop Boris from eating two dozen chicken fries.

Still, Boris tries to look for best in people. This is why I did not say much about opponents for upcoming match. "But Boris, didn't you admit you didn't look at the card?" Shut up! Do not question Boris.

All this week, all I have heard about is Marshal Gibs. "The Dark Angle" as he likes to call himself. Well Gibs, you know what beats an angle? A Slav Superstar! Oppa!

You may think Boris is nothing but folder for match, but this is no true. Boris is favorite to win. Just ask any non-American! Ask them who they think will win mansion, and they will say "oh, Boris! He is so strong and handsome and a role model for the children!" Yes I am blin, thank you for noticing.

What people do not care about is comeback of Marshal Gibs. Who has been asking for this blyat? No one. Boris has been around a lot in locker room, and I never once heard someone say "I miss Marshal Gibs". I have heard "I am so happy Boris is in Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers. He is so nice and talented and he makes us all better." That really happened blin! Ask anyone!

Is Marshal Gibs want come back, he is going to have to hurt Boris. This will not happen comrades. If Karenvirus could not hurt Boris, Marshal Gibs does not have chance. He is weak. He can not escape the power of the cheeki breeki.

No one likes Marshal Gibs. This is why he take shots at Boris. I am very popular. I am third most searched celebrity in Latvia, and I am not even from Latvia blin! Marshal Gibs, no one search for him. So he is jealous. He wants the popularity of Boris. He wants the strength of Boris. And he wants the personality of Boris.

Well he can not have it! What he can have is a face full of dirt when I toss him from window.

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Boris's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-12-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Boris's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (04-12-2020)