Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Quarantine Battle Royal Promo #3
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-11-2020, 08:02 AM

THEN!

Oh, for the love of...

[Image: taser-7.jpg]

Wait!

[Image: zapperskel.gif]

The scene fades with Vita dragging an unconscious Graves out of the closet.

NOW!

Our orange overlord is on the TV talking out of his ass as usual when the feed suddenly cuts to Fox News Anchor Tucker Carlson who is sitting at his desk.

[Image: TUCKER-CARLSON-WALMART.jpg]

TC: “We interrupt President Trump’s Coronavirus Task Force to bring you this major breaking story. XWF legend Micheal Graves has announced his return to the ring! Please stand by as we go live on the scene with our special guest correspondent!”

[Image: skeletor-Graves.jpg]

ST: “AWWWHAHAHAHA Thank you Tucker, I’m standing here with XWF legend and all time best wrestler to have ever lived who is totally not a pedophile. His name, Micheal Graves, and his mission, to dominate the XWF once again! Micheal, the first question that springs to mind, why now?”

DWMG: “Why now? I answer that question with a why not? The XWF talent pool is at an all time low pal! Just take a look at the champions and you’ll get a crystal clear picture of what’s wrong with the XWF today! Fuzz is the Universal champion? In 2020? Fuzz should be lucky to have a job mopping the floors in the XWF today, yet somehow, he managed to win the title of titles from some gender confused punk kid! The lack of competition around here is mind boggling! Who’s going to take it from him, huh? Who’s going to give him competition? Our Xtreme champion is some dried up old hag that thinks she’s a bikini model. The Hart Champ can’t see past his own nose, and what in the love of fuck is a Thunder Knuckles, and how the hell did he end up with the TV title?

ST: “So you’re returning to challenge for the Universal Title?”

DWMG: “Fuck yeah I am, but I’m not rushing to the money shot Mr. Tor, no, instead I plan on running through this entire roster one by one, starting with the shittiest one dimensional, no talent having, panty waist pissbabies that currently infect the world I love. I’m talking about the real bottom of the barrel here. Like that clown that dresses up in a cape and claims to be an alien superhero… WE ALL KNOW SUPERHEROES AREN’T REAL PAL! Or that old woman Atari. When was she born, the 70’s right?”

ST: “The console or..?”

DWMG: “Console? What are you talking about? I mean that soon to be former Xtreme champion Atari “What’s Her Face”. She’s a joke Tor, but not as big of a joke as a guy who just doesn’t give a shit! Hey Knucks, I’ll give you two cent and a used condom to kindly fuck off and save your face from forced reconstructive sugery!”

ST: “Not only a born and bred champion, but also a humanitarian!”

DWMG: “Damn right!”

ST: “Wake up!”

DWMG: “Yeah, wake up world! The people you’re watching aren’t REAL professional wrestlers, they’re all just a bunch of…”

ST: “I said WAKE UP!!”

With a splash of cold water to the face, Graves is ripped from his ultimate fantasy and back to the real world, and the real world makes him sad.

VV: “FINALLY!! Now come on, we have work to do!!”

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Felix Jones (04-12-2020), Theo Pryce (04-11-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-12-2020)