Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
A Whole New Chapter
Calvary Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

04-10-2020, 04:17 PM

The sound of sirens is unmistakable to any hero, especially in the large city of Chicago. It’s for this reason that we find The Calvary flying towards the source of the issue. The smell of smoke fills his nose as he slowly descends as he sees a vehicle has rammed itself into another nearby building.

The hero quickly moves towards the vehicle and rips the door open. He detaches the seatbelt that probably saved the driver’s life before pulling him from the now-flaming vehicle. He lifts the driver up, but the women’s eyes are fixated behind him. A blank and vacant stare welcomes him in terrifying fashion.

Calvary slowly leans her up against a building before following her eyes towards the source being careful to not look directly.

It’s an old electronics store. Yet all of the televisions are playing one station.

Static.

It’s now that he notices a nearby law enforcement car with the siren still going off. Two officers stand beside open doors. Calvary looks them over before noticing firearms at their feet as if they’d been dropped. Cal strokes his chin in bewilderment before floating over and noticing the same vacant expression.

“How curious. Everyone seems transfixed on the point behind me.”

A voice comes over the carnage as Calvary flinches at the sound.

“Hello?! Who is there?”

“Calvary! Down here!”

Calvary slowly looks down and notices his new watch around his wrist. It was a gift from his new sidekick which seems to have come with added perks.

“Cal! Sorry I forgot to tell you that I installed a two-way link in that new watch I gave you. What did you find?”

Calvary, for a moment, has the exact same reaction that your grandfather might have when trying to operate a new electronic. He slowly presses each button until finding something that makes a beep. He leans down and speaks into it.

“Salvation?”

“Yeah! Great, you figured it out! Next time, just hit that button. The emergency button on the right is hella loud on my side.”

He nods as if she could see that.

“Understood. I’m at a very strange location surrounded by people completely enraptured in their television and electronics.”

“Ugh, sounds like every party nowadays, Cal. There’s always that one person making rounds as if apologizing for every other dork there.”

Cal looks confused at his watch as he slowly turns around finally to face the static televisions. It’s then that he notices a short individual leaping around the electronics store.

“Hey!” Cal yells out towards him.

The small figure peaks his head over the edge of the window of the glass store-front before putting a finger over his mouth. He slowly beckons for Calvary to come forward.

He lifts his foot to move, but he can’t.

Cal looks down to see his whole body is not responding. His eyes widen in panic as he looks up before his mouth goes slack and his eyes become vacant.

Then black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post