Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post-Anarchy 4/9/20: Electic Boolaglu
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2020, 05:24 PM

After their match was over, the camera cuts to Mr. After Hours, JB, and Tommy in the corridors of the BOB. We see Tommy holding Atara's flats he stole from the locker room, and plays with it. Then they all start to speak to the camera.

"Obviously, JB and Tommy couldn't get the job done tonight, but that isn't going to stop them from achieving their goals here. You see, it takes time to go out there and prove that you are best at what you do, and these guys are the trust to that word. We can sit on this corridor all night along, and I can scream at them for not brining wins to me. But fuck all that, because this is nothing more than a show, smoke and mirrors, flash in a pan within mere minutes of the day. So I hope the sisters are heading back home, with a smile on their faces, because we will be on a look out for them."

JB comes up with a mean glare at the camera.

"You see Themis sisters, as much as I don't like white girls, you both are something special to these fanboys and cucks who'd order your onlyfans in a minute. But hey, at the same time you both are nothing more than mere steeping stones for us, and to be real with you both, y'all got lucky on a fly by against us. I mean, if we ever cross paths well, just don't expect it to be the outcome... or if so, then fuck it, i'll turn against my plea of not wanting to ______ on Anarchy."

Then we see Tommy still sniffing on Atara's flats with his eyes closed and no care in the world, until JB smacks him ontop of his head to focus.

"Oh yeah, although we didn't beat the Themis sisters, we still Thuggin and buggin out these streets of Anarchy and in this company, with Mr. After Hours by our side, we'll always have a drive to fuck shit up. Just like what we've stated before, fuck the wins and losses, we still out here causing mischeif and trouble. We are rebels against the beautiful, and most popular people in this company. Also, this coming Saturday Knux is going to get a special surprise from us."

"Oh what's going to be his surprise, T?"

Tommy pulls out a metal bat with Knux engraved on the bat, with some fake xbuxs thats wrapped in with barbwire. He then swings at the camera, and points it with a wicked smile. Then he backs away, as JB and Mr. AH speaks.

"So as the time goes on, the THUGS will make sure to put a foot up everyone's asses, even to the title holders, to even rookies who are fresh out of the bum fuck indies. Now, fuck off camera man...we got business to take care of, privately."

Then the camera leaves the scene, as THUGS are speaking in private as the scene draws to the Anarchy logo.
Edit