Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Quarantine Battle Royal Promo #2
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2020, 07:34 AM

Then...

[Image: door.jpg]

OMG, You look like CRAP!

Now!

Dolly?

Graves springs from the floor and dashes towards the lady of the light.

What? No, it's V...

Too late, Graves grabs her up into his arms, squeezing the life from her body with a hug that's more bear than buddy. Vita, being a quick thinker and master tactician, shoves a thumb in his eye.

AWWW!

Graves screams out as he drops VV back to her feet and scurries into the safety of the darkness.

Okay dude, if you're coming with me you need to get your head on straight. First off, I'm not Dolly and I'm not going to be the next object of obsession for you, GOT IT!?

Nothing more than a whimper cuts through the darkness.

You can't possibly want to stay here!

At least here I know where I stand!

PFFFFT! Where you stand? Vinnie has you locked in a closet! You don't have a leg to stand on, but with me, you can have the world!

What are you offering?

An opportunity.

Graves takes a few steps towards her. As he does, the light coming from the hall outside illuminates the skull on his mask.

I'm listening...

The Dark Warrior Micheal Graves. Remember that guy? He was once celebrated as a legend in the industry. So much so that he broke into the XWF Top 50 of all time at number 36. He managed that feat because he was one of the toughest sons of bitches to step through the ropes. He was masterful at creating drama and getting all eyes on him, he even managed to get a surprisingly large number of people to cheer him on as he admitted to being a pedophile and proceeded to take everyone on twisted journeys to secure his next piece of baby butt. It seems to me that for someone to do that, they would need to possess the mind of a master manipulator. Back in 2017, you were on top of the world. Your career was reaching heights that it never had seen before. You challenged for the Universal championship for the first time in your career...

I lost...

You did, and to Chris Chaos, a guy who never again was able to defeat you in singles competition. Why do you think that is?

Because you're better than him! You're better than all of them! But you allowed them to get in your head. You allowed them to convince you that you're washed up, old news, well past expiration, and then you allowed them to lock you in here!

Lane said nobody wanted to see Gravy anymore. He said I was an obsolete relic from a past best forgotten.

Yeah? Well, I think that your story is just beginning, and with the two of us working together, imagine what we can accomplish!!

Your proposal is interesting, but I must decline your offer as I'm happy staying right here.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FRICKIN' KIDDING ME!! Why would you possibly want to stay here!!?

The darkness is safe...

Graves says as he takes a step back into the shadows.

Oh, for the love of...

[Image: taser-7.jpg]

Wait!

[Image: zapperskel.gif]

The scene fades with Vita dragging an unconscious Graves out of the closet.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (04-10-2020)