Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Boris Lives
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2020, 07:14 AM

Comrades, it will take more than some silly virus to bring down Boris!

Yes, is true, I have been gone for a few weeks because of the COVAR virus, but thanks to healthy Slav lifestyle, I would not be down for long. Vodka kills virus. Put Boris in charge of The Who - I will solve this, no problem.

Cousin Antoli, however...he struggle a bit more. He cough like babushka after smoking three pack of cigarettes. Doctors say his lungs damaged by Karenvirus. Not that Cousin Antoli need lungs anyway. Debil just sit and play video games all day. You do not need lung to play video game all day.

Speaking of, this Boris promo is sponsored by Raid: Shadow Legends. Battle your way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy RPG with hundreds of Champions from 16 playable factions. This free to play RPG is incredibly addicting. Sign up now to receive a free Legendary and Epic Champions from Ancient Shards. Just go to raidshadowlegends.com and enter promo code "Gopnik". Now, back to the promo.

This is big moment for me blin. My first match back in Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers, and it is for giant house. Boris has always wanted giant house. Right now, Cousin Antoli and I just live in apartment, which is kitchen with couch in it. Is not bad - we can cook and we can drink vodka. Not much else is needed blin. But a big house, oppa! Now that is luxury!

All I have to do is throw other wrestlers out of house. This is no problem. Is just like bar fight on Saturday night in Latvia. You ever been in Latvian bar fight. Of course you have not, no one goes to Latvia for pleasure except for Boris! This is because I am crazy person, or so says Dr. Miloslovich.

So this match put on by Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson. He is good man. I do not know him, but I know he is good man. "But Boris, how can you say he good man when you do not know him?" Well, Imaginary Gopnik, allow Boris to explain. Jiminson is not Western spy. This is very obvious. And since he is not Western spy, he is good man! Is that simple blin! Do not question Boris. I know what I am talking about.

When I win this match, I will be inviting all the Gopniks around the world to come party in my new mansion! Blyat, I know we should not, because of virus, but Boris does not care! I already had it! This means I can not give to anyone else. Boris is the cure! So come party with Boris!

Stay cheeki breeki.

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post