Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
x-faktor
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-09-2020, 12:10 PM

atara is at the local burger resteraunt, sipping from her drink, as a commotion is heard of screen.... she turns to find red-x holding a steel skillet used for cooking the burgers. atara yells at him to leave, but instead, x SMASHES the goddamn thing over the champ's skull. atara drops off of her seat to the floor. The supposed burger joint owner rushes out from behind the counter, pulling his shirt off to reveal a referee uniform. As x goes for the pin, the "owner" counts the pinfall;

1...................2.................??

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-09-2020, 12:18 PM

I COULDN’T RESIST.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
red-x (04-09-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 12:48 PM

"X-PACCC!!!"

b4 there was gilly, there was the artist formerly known as Syxx.

"SUCK IT!!!!!! ^.^"

also, gotta love uncle kracker!! XD

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-09-2020, 12:50 PM

(04-09-2020, 12:48 PM)Rules Said: If you reply in a thread that was your own pin attempt originally, you void the pin, even if you were "tricked" into doing it and even if the person tricking you into doing it has violated the "do not reply" rule. Don't get tricked!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
red-x (04-09-2020), Theo Pryce (04-09-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 01:40 PM

gahhhh, i didn't read that part! >.< ...i'm going to post a seperate pin attempt, but if that's not allowed i'll remove it. sorry about breaking the rule, i'll remember to abide by it next time .-.

Hate Post Like Post