Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
Zeebo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-02-2020, 11:48 PM

Hi all,
The world is a pretty mad place right now, and because of illness and because of the nature of my work, I'll be out of action for a week or two as I am flat out due to the COVID19 madness.

I'll keep an eye on things and if things calm down a bit over the next week or two I'll do what I can to keep my toes involved in shows. If I get a chance I'll write up a wee jobber match or something.

If you're interested in what I do, and what have a look at @dazzmiller on twitter. It'll show you what I've been doing Smile
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Zeebo's post:
Ned Kaye (04-04-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-03-2020), red-x (04-03-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-03-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-03-2020, 03:50 AM

Fuck this virus

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
red-x (04-03-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-03-2020)
Zeebo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-04-2020, 06:50 AM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zeebo's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-04-2020)