Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
IT'S ALIVEEEE!!!
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-01-2020, 05:50 PM

Sparks flash over a sterile, steel table as the camera pans over to reveal none other than THE NEFARIOUS ONE! Dr. Kaye removes his protective safety goggles and calibrates the machine in front of him.

"Isn't it just wonderous? My most devilish invention yet! A whole FXW show that yours truly controls! And while that son of a bitch Gilbert Peterson praises his "God," I have my machines to calculate this match for me!"

Ned presses a button on the Result-o-Matic he finished. A small slip of paper is printed out.

NNK - CHANCES OF VICTORY: 2%

"Goddammit!" Ned shouts.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
Atara Raven (04-01-2020), B.O.B. D (04-01-2020), The Brothers Blackwater (04-01-2020)