Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
Mailing It In
The Hired Gun Offline
THE CCWF Hired Gun

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-28-2020, 09:54 PM

The last time we left our heroes they were dead as a motherfucker, roasted in the flames of a helicopter crash like hot dogs roasting on an open fire. KOBE! However the silver lining to everything was that at least the helicopter crashed in the middle of the ghetto. So, with any luck our heroes went out in a blaze of glory. A helicopter crashing in a residential area like that? It had to take out three or four impoverished families easily. That’s less families that all of us have to support! Instead of all of us paying for their fucking kool-aid and watermelon, that money can now be spent on more important things like the wall! That’s right, it’s way too easy to break the god damn 9th wall and it’s about damn time we put some effort into building it up! Not only that but only one man has the leadership qualities fit to oversee a project of this magnitude. SHANE 2020 BITCHES! He’ll rebuild the god damn 9th wall and make other dimensions pay for it! But I narratively digress. Our hero's helicopter went down in the middle of the ghetto. We can only hope that John Black’s trap house was hit in the crash. What do you want from me here? I’m trying to cope with death! It was bad man, so bad in fact that not only were they all yeeted into oblivion because of Shane’s diff but they turned into spooks. The ghost kind I mean, not the black kind, it’s 2020 guys come on. Now how in the world can we follow up on something like the entire group dying in the last promo they were all in? Easy…. Like this!

BZZZZZZZZZZZ
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Hired Gun sits up in his bed wearing his full Hired Gun attire because of course he sleeps in it. THG looks around the room clearly confused as to what the fuck is going on.

THG: Where the hell is the barbecue place? And my ghost homies? Where’s my ghost homies? That was way too real to be a dream, I can still smell Shane’s shit for christ sake!

THG looks over towards his bathroom and there’s a note on the door.

O.G. You fell asleep at the lab again so we dropped you off at home.

P.S. I used your bathroom and it clogged, my bad.

Sincerely,
C-Diff Free Shane

THG: Well shit… Literally. I guess it could have been a dream. Stranger things have happened but it seemed so damn real. Oh well, I’ve got other things to do today other than worry about weird ass dreams. Things like stalking Peter Gilmour but before I even do that, there’s something I need to do.

THG walks over to his dresser and picks up an envelope with the word IT written on it in big letters.

THG: I GOTTA MAIL IT IN!

With that we fade to black.

Mailing it in With the O.G.

Can we all agree on something here? THESE NIGGAS IS SCRUBS! The only way they could be any more scrubish is if they were hangin out the passenger side of their best friend’s ride tryin to holla at me. That’s the reality that these motherfuckers live on a normal basis. Them trying to change from scrubs into wrestlers with any sort of talent by March Madness is damn near impossible. I mean they’d need rock solid dedication and a training montage to even begin to pull it off. Have you seen any training montages? Have you seen any rock solid dedication from anybody on that team?

HELL THE FUCK NAH! From the beginning team Cunt Rag had an uphill battle in front of them. They were all going to need rock solid dedication, they were all going to need training montages, and they were going to need teamwork the likes of which the XWF has never seen just to be able to match up with team Kong Dong. Team Cunt Rag hasn’t demonstrated any of those things and to put a cherry on top of their fail shake. ONLY TWO OF THEM HAVE DROPPED PROMOS!

So, what we have is an untalented team that has done fuck all to spare themselves from the worst beatdown in XWF history. Jesus Christ this is going to be bad. We really might just let Gilmour handle this shit because these motherfuckers don’t even deserve to have me shove my fist up their asses and use them as third rate puppets. Honestly they don’t deserve a fucking thing, especially not my time.

[Image: 64b.jpg]

pin
[Image: wmDljSa.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Hired Gun's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-20-2020), Corey Smith (03-29-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-28-2020)