Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
The Bar fight
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-28-2020, 09:11 PM

So our friend bRiaN sTorM went to a dive bar to meet up with his partners for March Madness Red X, Phantom Panzer, and Kieran Overton.

Red X got to the bar first to scope the scene. bRian showed up a about twenty minutes after. They got the night started with a round of Irish whiskey. Then Kieran Overton walked in just in time for the band to start their first set.

The three partners polish off a bottle of Jack Daniels , and joke around discussing their silly opponents getting louder as time , and whiskey go by. Then Phantom walks in , and the whiskey really begins to flow.

By now the boys in the band are getting a little sore with our whiskey drinking friends, and have already threatened to have the March Madness partners thrown out. So by the time the band finishes their set they are in a bit of a mood.

The lead singer walks over and knocks the drink right out of Brian's hand "Shut up assholes!" he yells as he does it. Wasting no time our boys jump into action.

Red X tackles the drummer, Phantom grabs the guitar out of one guys hands, and hit him over the head with it. Kieran jumps on the bar and delivers a flying knee to the head of the D. J., as bRiaN jumps behind the bar to grab the "Thumper" (a bat with studs) and knocks the teeth out of the fool who thought it was a good idea to knock whiskey out of his hand.

Chairs and bottles fly around for a while. Then the police show up but by now the March Madness Monsters, are in a bit of a frenzy and find themselves taking out the first wave of cops that get there. Bean bad shotguns, mace and tasers, weren't enough to put our boys down.

The second wave starts off with guns out, and our friends are wise enough to settle down, and even get to share a jail cell for the weekend. "Well this'll give us a chance to bond a bit more before our match at least" bRiaN says with a laugh while tending to a wound.

"Shane I've got only one thing to sing to you "L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see V is very, very, extra ordinary, E is even more than anyone that you adore.
Hired guns your a couple of lackeys.
Peter Gilmour do you think Shane and his lackeys will carry you through this match to victory , that's the only way you can win. Ha ha. All hail the chicken parm king."

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes bRiaN sTorM's post:
The Brothers Blackwater (03-28-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate bRiaN sTorM's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-28-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-28-2020)