Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
Chapter 4: “We all have a Monster within; the difference is in degree, not in kind.”
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-28-2020, 08:35 PM

" Ugh.. My head. Where in the hell am I?"

Page eyeballed the situation not sure of his surroundings, he was laying on a concrete platform face down, head throbbing. He rolled over pulling his smartphone from his filthy jeans looking at the time. It was late as Page sat up taking another long look around. The place looked like a typical murder scene right before any crime. There was no-one around but him, and since he, not one for manslaughter outside the ring he suddenly felt Jane Doe.

" How in the hell am I in a subway station? Of all the places in the world here?" Page shouts out. " Main? Barker?"

Page leisurely gets to his feet dusting himself off when something catches his eye off in the distance. He stares off into the black tunnel, watching as the red lights blinked back at him, they became closer by the second announcing that at least he wasn't unaccompanied. The absolute quiet chilled him, nothing delightful happens in uninhabited parts of any city. Page held his hand out to feel for any movement of the night air that as the train pressed it along, but there is nothing. Nothing but the polluted air and a trashed concrete floor beneath his boots.

" I shouldn't be this close to the edge, but it's not like I can get a knock from behind right now."

Immediately the adrenaline flooded through Page's veins looking at the worn yellow cautionary lines warning that you were too close to the edge. He turns abruptly to stare at the empty platform behind him, as an uneasiness came over him. As a gentle blew through the subway station catching his attention. The burst of air was stale and surprisingly the litter remained just where it sat before. He detects a familiar scent of urine.

" This is a shit show. Where int he hell is everyone? Wait?"

Footsteps. Whoever was coming towards Page was either a large person or a heavily armed one. Whoever it was considered themselves untouchable just by way the way they were walking. Page tried to see what was coming from the tunnel but couldn't make anything out. So he sank into the shadows allowing their footsteps to echo off the walls of the subway station.

" I could never imagine doing this. But I'm going to sit back in the shadows, wait, assess the situation. I'm curious to see who walks so courageously."

A masked man emerged from the tunnel wearing a mask over his head and another one in his hand. As the man approached Page noticed something about the way he walked. It was familiar. It was Robert Main. Chris stepped from behind the shadows placing his hands on his hips.

" Robert? Robert is that you?

The masked man gawks before nodding.

" So, any idea what happened? I just woke up here after a terrible trip man. That Dark Side Of The Moon thing that's all on me."

Main looks at the mask in his hand.

"What did you see?"

Page has a confused look.

"I'm not sure I follow here man?"

Robert grinds his teeth before replying.

" WHAT DID YOU SEE?"

" Jesus Christ calm down. I saw myself only different?"

" Different? How?"

" All I can remember was towards the end I was wearing a mas...."

Robert raises his hand revealing a mask.

" That's the mask I was wearing. How? How did you get that? Robert what the hell is going on man. This shit is trippy as hell."

" I woke up with this thing in my hand. I was face down in the middle of a subway train."

The sparks flew in Page's brain, desperately trying to connect the dots and instead just causing a short circuit.

"Where did yours come from?"

Robert lowered his head briefly before speaking softly.

" A year ago in Florida, I was set to take on Chris Chaos defending the Universal Championship. Going in I wanted to do more than retain, I wanted to prove an extreme point. Chris, I wanted to make him pay for everything that he had ever done wrong. If it took ending his career or crippling him forever I was fine with that. Hatred consumed my soul, that's when Drew and I met a witch. She gave me this mask telling me that it would change who I was while wearing it. And it did just that. I faced Chaos nearly killing him. I didn't like who it made me, or what it pushed me to do. So after the match, I put this abomination in a box tossing it into the Gulf of Mexico."

" So, where in the hell did it come from?"

" I woke up wearing it, and this one where ever it's from. It's for you. So, whatever you saw in that bad trip, get ready to embrace it, become it. Life as you and I know it is about to change forever. There is something greater at play here Chris, you and I are about to go down a very dark road becoming the monsters we've kept locked away. If there is a silver lining to this entire situation.

A sadistic smirk crosses Robert's face.

" We're about to become the XWF Tag Team Champions."

Page reaches out grabbing the mask from Robert pulling it over his head.

" Ah... I like where this is going."

[Image: giphy.gif]

" I wish I knew where to start with the shitshow that is known as The Sick C*nts. Let's take a second and talk about the level of disappointment from Noah Jackson. The hottest thing since sliced bread all of a sudden went Helen Keller in the biggest match of his career. I've been told several times over my career that if there's no pressure there can't be diamonds. You two were the ones who propped yourselves up as the next big thing and sadly the idiots around this company took you, two clowns, at face value. Noah, you finally get the challenge you've been clamoring for. You get to leer down the barrel of a shotgun and you go missing. All this pressure got to him and he decided it was time to shut the fuck up and leave not only his dumb dick father but his second opponent hanging high and dry. To think that every single member on this roster rode your dicks for this long is astonishing. This is who you are Noah a no showing bitch. You can continue to hide for as long as you'd like but eventually, that bell will ring and you'll get smashed like my prom date. You always were the type of person that would die for exposure, but now that you have it. You lost all composure.

But let's switch gears lets talk about the guy who has had more than a few half-assed things to say. Fuzz seems to forget one significant thing, this match is a tag team match and not a singles affair. That statement isn't through rose colored glasses either folks. That's reality. Fuzz can call us predictable when he hit us with nothing but the same bullshit that we've heard day in and day out. Yes, I was the Universal Champion and yes, I took on any and all challengers that were willing to step forward and grace the squared circle with me. One by one they came after the brass ring, the top prize, the end all be all of this company. One by one I set them on their prissy asses showing the world I meant business. I have a straight forward question for you Fuzz, where were you? Did you step to the plate? Nope. You looked the other way hoping you didn't get my undivided attention. You did just what everyone else did, you sat up there in those cheap seats and critiqued the division from afar. You played armchair quarterback with the best of them. When push came to shove you buried your head in the sand.

Hell, at least Page had the balls to push me while you, on the other hand, had your dick in your hand. Fuzz you've always seemed to think you’re the center of attention around the XWF, news flash, your not. I for one am looking forward to your retirement if that’s even what’s going on here. I smell a work. But hey here's hoping. Let's get another past his prime relic out of here before he steals another second of the spotlight on lame C*nt jokes. You want to bash my reign that's all well and good, thanks for hitting me where it hurts grandpa. But next time try to come up with some original content, maybe a thought or two that hasn't already been spewed by the likes of The Engineer or every other opponent that I've faced over the past year. But hey at least when I do decide to ride into the sunset, I'll know I was a top-five of all time and I can say I was a Universal Champion. Regardless of how it was obtained or who it was obtained from."

"Preach!"

" You are the type who hates loud then turns around and follows on Twitter. You can ignore the fact that I have something great, they all have. They've tried to edge me out, telling me I wasn't built for this. This hater shit has gotten so underwhelming I've become bored. What don't you understand about all of this? I'm conditioned for all the abuse you can throw my way. The difference between you and I is I wrestle with a greater purpose. I'm the kind you are not used to and that simple fact makes you nervous. You seem to have forgotten me in you last piece of work as you attempted to retell ancient history between you and Page like anyone other than you gives two shits about something that happened ten fucking years ago; but hey, toot your horn when you can my friend. Because that seems to be the only thing you’re remotely halfway decent at because stepping up to game competition doesn’t seem to be in your wheelhouse, and while you will lose the Tag Titles blaming Noah’s lack of attention as the reason like you’ve already done. How fitting it is to have a scapegoat going into a match you know you're going to get clobbered in. Nothing like a crutch, at least I can say when I did lose I admitted defeat. Like always I hate to be the bearer of bad news but even if that punk bitch kid showed up and had the best night of his career finally reaching the potential he's been seeking. The bastard would still come up short and you'd still be leaving March Madness empty-handed. When it comes to teams you’ve had those feeble eyes locked on, you were clearly missing the best of the fucking best.

You can try and call us unsurprising for coming together as a unit. That’s perfectly fine, it's a shame that’s recycled smack talk Shane peddled, but like everything that comes from that cock holster its rinse and repeat. If that statement carried a single ounce of weight four months ago when Soldier called it out; but nice job on showing your lack of creativity or originality."

"This shit is easier than taking candy from a baby."

" I mean I could spend countless hours calling out all your inconsistencies but I only have limited space and there’s a lot of bullshit flowing from those lips of yours. Fuzz, you are a walking contradiction, we don’t want you to think anything about us. We prefer you underestimate us, so when we stomp that ass into the canvas it will be even more satisfying. You choose this match and when you choose to that means you’re invested is us which negates your entire no fucks given mentality, don’t you think? What bothers you about this entire situation is deep down inside you know that when we win those straps that you've been holding hostage, and we take them from your worthless jackasses partner we will be the champions that you two couldn’t be. What you never could be. Cataclysm as champions the XWF stock immediately rises from the ashes the Engineer created. The Tag Team division becomes where that brass ring resides. Every single person on this roster will want to take part in because "Chronic" Chris Page and Robert "The Omega" Main are the money matches, we are the glass ceiling, we are the measuring stick for anyone that wants to compete here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

They won’t ask for the misfortune that is our Universal Champion; oh no, they’re going to be asking for Page and Main. We will overshadow everything that is and ever was because that’s just who the hell we are. Good, bad or indifferent we are the Main Event while you and everyone else around us are merely supporting characters in a story Cataclysm is writing in blood. But don’t you worry grasshoppers, don’t you fret. Cataclysm is going to show you exactly where you fall in line within the pecking order of this division… Beneath us."

"Poor Noah huh."

" What’s a matter little guy? Cat got your tongue. I mean you would spout out some mad shit leading up to this encounter and then suddenly you’re as quiet as a fucking mouse. What gives? With everything going on in the world today you seem to be the only guy complacent with not muttering a single sentence. I can’t say that I’m shocked because when it comes to you and your pops you both have something in common more than genetics and that’s dominating lesser talents while professing to be godsends in Professional Wrestling. This proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that you’re a fucking two-bit chump that doesn’t belong in the same ring, let alone the same sentences of a Chris Page or a Robert Main. This was your one chance to shine and take center stage and yet you’ve done as much with this spotlight as you’ve done with those tag titles. Zilch, nada, jack shit. So allow us to step into your house walk right into your kitchen and open your fridge and take your last beer while giving you the middle finger in the process.

Because we all know you’re not going to say or do anything about it. Even if you did elect to show you have a set of nuts and bother to cut a promo it’s too late in the game because you’re no longer the hardest working man in the XWF… You’re just a nobody that’s time on top has officially run the fuck out. We want each and every one of you to take a good look at what happens to guys that love to sit on the sidelines and talk about what’s going on compared to guys that get in that ring and get the job done. We are undefeated as a Tag Team and our victories overshadow that Sick C*nts on so many different levels that it’s beyond entertaining. They beat up a couple of chicks to win the titles while we’ve beaten established teams like and Slater for example. It doesn’t matter how you cut this cookie we are the team of 2020 that everyone should have their eyes on. We’ve declared open season for the Tag Team division here in the XWF and if there’s anyone that thinks for one fucking second that they can compare to what we bring to the table then, by all means, all you got to do is walk that aisle and sign the dotted line. We'll serve anybody; friends, enemies it doesn’t matter because the result is going to remain the same…"

"Cataclysm leaving with the “w”."

" Ladies and gentlemen make no mistake about it. This is a declaration of war brought to you by Cataclysm. We want the next team in line to go ahead and step to the forefront, make your intentions known, all the front office has to do is line you all up then we can move forward mowing you all down because that is the shit we do. You can try to your damnedest, you can channel your little engine that could by telling yourselves what you believe you’re going to do, you think whatever you'd like… But this isn’t children’s tale, it’s not fantasy land. You’ve got two mean mother fuckers itching to pummel anyone that stands before us and anyone that wants to test their skills against the only tag team that matters in the sport of Professional Wrestling."

"… But when you fail.

And you will fail."

" Don’t take it personally just take it as a life lesson that when compared to Cataclysm there’s just no comparison you just got your world completely fucked up. Don’t say I didn’t warn you and don’t say you didn’t have plenty of notice. If you step to us you can bet your asses are going to get dealt with. Welcome to the new age. Welcome to Cataclysm!!"

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Chris Page (03-28-2020), Corey Smith (03-28-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-28-2020)